AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

Keeps calling Jeannie names. She played along with him, she's not innocent. She tried to ..... his dad. If she cared about his kids she would stop all this.
She wants to play games like she's a victim. She's not a victim. She used to ride with me on my motorcyle. She's miss innocent right? What happened to the lie detector test? Whoever her friend is she should take a lie detector test too.

Phone call:

<modsnip> Now all of a sudden 40 years later saying I did a whole lot of stuff to my kids. She's been spreading them lies about me my whole life. She turned everybody against me my whole life (talking about his family).

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone call:

Mary thinks he should ask his older children to say Don didn't do anything to them. Don says they don't want to be in the spotlight like Jeannie. Jeannie stole spotlight off his daughter. Nobody's looking for his daughter anymore. He has to go out and look for Summer.

Phone call:

What about his boys. Staying in foster care for the rest of their lives. She don't care. Now he'll have 4 kids in foster care that's if they can find Summer.
In her evil mind apparently he's done something to his own daughter. WTH man. <modsnip>

Phone call:

DW asking when they're pressing charges. Mary says they'll extradite back to Utah. Don says so long ago. He was a kid only 13/14 years old. Jeannie is evil. Just cos we played a little game when we were kids....
he was just a kid but she’s was 5 and she’s to blame...

Phone call:

She's trying to make it like I'm this evil person who does it to everyone I know.
Mary asks how long did they mess around together.
Don says only when we had that motorcycle is all he remembered. <modsnip> That's the truth. I swear on a stack of bibles.

Trigger warning for survivors of SA. Tonight is a conversation between Mary and Don. Chris has permission to play the recording.
Unbelievable. The victim blaming,shaming,language, and labeling the victim as evil is off the charts. I want to puke. How anyone can defend that,and make excuses is beyond me. MOO

Phone call:

She's the one who initiated the whole thing. It was her. Where she learned it from, I don't know. Whatever. I remember her exact words "<modsnip> Where she learned it from I don't know. I thought it was odd at the time but I was still a little kid too man.

Phone call:

She had no problem playing house. Now all of a sudden 40 years later saying I did a whole lot of stuff to my kids. She's been spreading them lies about me my whole life. She turned everybody against me my whole life (talking about his family).
Well what is it? All of a sudden after 40 years or she's been saying this stuff his whole life? He can't even take a breath before contradicting himself.

Thinking of fellow posters that I know may be having a tough time listening to this episode right now. Sending vibes of comfort.
(No need to reply to this post - I don’t want to take us off topic especially as a mod but want all to know you are in my thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi