AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not innocent? (DW says)...

(imo) What a vile thing to say/think/do/feel. A 5 year old can NOT consent, honestly as a survivor of SA this is sickening to hear, I would not want to ever understand how his mind works. Sickening, repulsive. MOO.

Kat, thank you sooo much for sparing us doing this for us - I'm sending virtual margaritas and cherry cordials to you. Hugs!
StPeteFoodies_Magaritas_3-770x328.jpg

It is ? Good, because you have no idea how badly I wanted to bail after the first part. SOOOOO much repetition. Ugh. But I didn't want to leave anyone hanging, in case anyone was interested. I no longer am. ;)
You deserve a medal! That had to have the same effect on your brain as downing a Slurpie in 30 seconds!

Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

She's just making it worse. Making it all about her.
Don's world is turned upside down with Summer missing and nobody cares. Nobody cares about his daughter. She's probably being r**** unlike Jeannie. She was never hurt in any way. We played a little bit of house, touchy feely s***. That's all it ever was. Expletives against Jeannie (not repeating)

Every sound bite worse than the last. And in all this spewing, has DW even said "I'm sorry" to J? "What I did was wrong, J?" He's just sorry she finally has the courage to bring it up now.

Phone call:

<modsnip> I have no idea. I think when we moved to Roy?? I think she was 7 it wasn't 5 or whatever it don't even matter.
Mary says it 1977.
So then I was 12.
Mary ask how old was she?
I don't know. How old is she now?
Mary says 1971-1977 so that would have made her 7 years old at the time they first moved into that house.
She's trying to make it sound like a whole lot different and everything else.

@Mountain_Kat , please don't listen to anything like that crazy phone call between CB and Mary ever again. It was awful just to read.

Because I am a big chicken i don't listen to most of these YouTube things. If it would bring SW back, i would. Idk if it can help her but maybe it will help someone who really needs it. Your transcript probably saved a lot of people's nerves.

I think maybe Mary mentioned the boys because they were taken by the state. So, some responsible person (judge, social worker) knows exactly where they are right now. But, none of those people know where little Summer is.

Did CB say DW was in Federal prison (in the past)? Am i misunderstanding?

I am going to try to figure out what is in Boston (besides the stuff everyone immediately thinks about). There has to be a reason for Boston. I don't watch TV. Was there a TV show on last night about throwing people in prison there?

Phone call:

I've already got all kinds of people who've got stuff on her anyway. They're just waiting to see the outcome. It's going to be all over youtube.
DW asks Mary what he thinks people are going to say when she gets him locked up for something over 40 years old <modsnip>. What are people really gonna think about her then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone call:

He's getting all kind of attention from women who actually support him. <modsnip>. She should be worried about Summer instead of painting him into a monster that he's not.
I love my kids. I love everybody, because I made a mistake when I was a kid you know a little mistake or whatever and she's trying to paint me into this horrific monster and just oh poor me, poor me s***. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss all the old emoticons.
I'd use the puking one right now.
No credibility left for the parents of SW IMHO.
Unbelievable.
And yes, I'm still angry.
How anyone can defend what they're doing, I don't understand.
Seriously... :(
Chi in TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members