AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how DW can describe the tracksuit Summer was wearing, as if he'd seen it in person, even though CW tells us she bought it a week before Summer disappeared and she left it in CH's truck until the day Summer disappeared.

Details like that just bug me.

Last edited:
If the boys were at home alone that day, I highly question the "locked in" statement of CW. If they wanted to go out of the house, they would find a way. Video games, t.v., or internet would keep them occupied for a while, but then they would lose interest. Especially, if unsupervised. That whole set up, house and property appeared wide open to me. And the story of the man on the property doesn't sit well with me. And that hasn't been explained. Also wasn't there supposedly someone camping in the woods?
I believe random people came to that house many times. People involved in drugs and alcohol to the extent they were, usually have friends they indulge with. Not good friends...they steal from each other, they do things that will guarantee their next high. Based on all this, DW's and CW's past (all revealed in approved YouTube videos)...do they have friends?, I think anything is possible and that's why there aren't any answers so far. LE's behaviour and blasting silence, is not what we usually see. This might be bigger than we think as far as what LE is uncovering. Is TBI still on the case? Why haven't CW or DW been called back in for further questioning? Or have they? What facts are there? Only two as far as I can see.. Summer Wells is gone and so are three sons. What other facts do we know?
I could go on and on because the more I think, the more questions I come up with.
I have raised 3 sons, and helped with 5 grandsons...so I do know boys and I live in a rural area where drugs are very common, but not exclusive to rural areas.
I don't have any personal knowledge about SA, but that's another thread anyway. I will say, I know way more about it now than I wish I did.
Sorry for the long post, but I'm hoping someone else has had the same thoughts and can share their conclusions.

I'm still trying to figure out how DW can describe the tracksuit Summer was wearing, as if he'd seen it in person, even though CW tells it she bought it a week before Summer disappeared and she left it in CH's truck until the day Summer disappeared.

Good observation. ^^^
Sometimes in other cases and not necessarily this one; a person's own words can call into question the veracity of their statements.
Speculation : So there's the possibility that DW never saw the new outfit ?
How is he describing it, then ?
Questions that make a person go, "Hmm".
Hoping someday we have answers to these troubling questions.
Again -- Thankful to everyone commenting here, as it's helping to find Summer and keeping her case alive !
Summer is all that matters.
We are all doing what we can, and it's all good.
Imo.

Agreed !

Unless it's a silly verbal joke and the other party knows it's meant to be fun ... I'd never 'prank' anyone.
I've seen it backfire horribly for a friend and wouldn't think of doing this to anyone.
The fact that they did this to an abuse survivor makes it worse.
MOO.
While I agree that it was not a smart thing to do in the midst of Summer missing, I think that D&C were trying to figure out for once and for all if Mary was working with CMc to try to entrap him/them. In the previous phone call from Mary to D to inform D that J was filing charges, D even mentions that he hopes that Mary isn't recording it (he had his suspicions). It was obvious that she was trying to get him to admit to something that CMc could use against him. And what does M do as soon as the call with C ends? She immediately calls McD in the middle of the night to inform him of the call and provide him with the recording. D&C got their answer and I don't think they'll be making that mistake again. After everyone who has stabbed them in the back, they are desperately and clumsily flopping around to try to find out who is playing them and who is actually trying to help. A lot was revealed about who their alliances are and who their antagonists are this past week.

The whole thing stinks and none of the players can be thought of as ethical or altruistic!

MOO

Good observation. ^^^
Sometimes in other cases and not necessarily this one; a person's own words can call into question the veracity of their statements.
Speculation : So there's the possibility that DW never saw the new outfit ?
How is he describing it, then ?
Questions that make a person go, "Hmm".
Hoping someday we have answers to these troubling questions.
Again -- Thankful to everyone commenting here, as it's helping to find Summer and keeping her case alive !
Summer is all that matters.
We are all doing what we can, and it's all good.
Imo.

Candus has described it to him? It's in the picture of her laying on the milk?

Did the boys ever see or interact with Summer that afternoon? Or was it just suggested to them that they had?

The only problem with that theory is... CH would have to go along with whatever CW said.

CW telling the boys to watch Summer reminds me of when Grandpa was told he was "watching" little DeOrr Kunz at the campground before he vanished.

<moo>

SW has been said to run after the boys as they ride their bikes through the woods.

She went into the woods imo, but maybe was never caught by her parents in the woods alone. Who knows.

According to CB, the TBI "almost wrecked" one of the sheds, they were so interested in it.

I'm still trying to figure out how DW can describe the tracksuit Summer was wearing, as if he'd seen it in person, even though CW tells us she bought it a week before Summer disappeared and she left it in CH's truck until the day Summer disappeared.

Maybe he saw a photo ?

AMOO JMO MOO

While I agree that it was not a smart thing to do in the midst of Summer missing, I think that D&C were trying to figure out for once and for all if Mary was working with CMc to try to entrap him/them. In the previous phone call from Mary to D to inform D that J was filing charges, D even mentions that he hopes that Mary isn't recording it (he had his suspicions). It was obvious that she was trying to get him to admit to something that CMc could use against him. And what does M do as soon as the call with C ends? She immediately calls McD in the middle of the night to inform him of the call and provide him with the recording. D&C got their answer and I don't think they'll be making that mistake again. After everyone who has stabbed them in the back, they are desperately and clumsily flopping around to try to find out who is playing them and who is actually trying to help. A lot was revealed about who their alliances are and who their antagonists are this past week.

The whole thing stinks and none of the players can be thought of as ethical or altruistic!

MOO
I've never seen any hint of "entrapment" in those interviews where Don voluntarily called CM. In what way was Don being entrapped? He himself chose to admit to the world that he had SA'd his little step sister, I don't know how he could blame that disclosure on anyone else?

Last edited:
SW has been said to run after the boys as they ride their bikes through the woods.

She went into the woods imo, but maybe was never caught by her parents in the woods alone. Who knows.

According to CB, the TBI "almost wrecked" one of the sheds, they were so interested in it.
bbm
Thanks.
Whoah ... that's "new" news, so to speak !
Or maybe I missed it ?
Sorry if this was discussed at length.
Wonder what attracted the TBI's interest ?

Was someone 'squatting' there and left debris (cigarette butts, bedding, etc.) ?
Storage for items that had been removed ?
Question : Did any of the media thread msm videos show them hauling anything in the back of their vehicles ?
MOO.

MOO
I'm sorry. I find it appalling they are more worried about DW's past coming back to bite him,than they are about their own daughter missing. I find it horrific they would call and gaslight their own family member victim,and everyone else who wants Summer to be found. They have zero credability with me,and equally the amount of sympathy. I tried giving CW some room, and benefit of doubt, but after that stunt. NOPE. My sympathy is with Summer,and her brothers. MOO

I've never seen any hint of "entrapment" in the interviews where Don voluntarily called CM. In what way was Don being entrapped? He himself chose to admit to the world that he had SA'd his little step sister, I don't know how he could blame that disclosure on anyone else?
To answer your question -
My comment was: "I think that D&C were trying to figure out for once and for all if Mary was working with CMc to try to entrap him/them." There were leading/coached questions in those conversations. IMO

I did not mention the calls between D & McD. That's a whole 'nother ballgame and up for interpretations as to what was said and what was going on with that.

I would hope that LE would do a thorough search, even if that involved wrecking a shed area. It doesn't mean that they were particularly interested in that structure, just that they were being thorough, as they should be.

I've never seen any hint of "entrapment" in those interviews where Don voluntarily called CM. In what way was Don being entrapped? He himself chose to admit to the world that he had SA'd his little step sister, I don't know how he could blame that disclosure on anyone else?
Yes, the interview was given at Don's behest.
Not 'entrapment'.

To answer your question -
My comment was: "I think that D&C were trying to figure out for once and for all if Mary was working with CMc to try to entrap him/them." There were leading/coached questions in those conversations. IMO

I did not mention the calls between D & McD. That's a whole 'nother ballgame and up for interpretations as to what was said and what was going on with that.
I can't see how the call from CW to Mary saying her brother had been taken by the cops/cartel/mafia, and was being killed, was an effort to see if Mary was working with CM? It's been obvious for weeks that CM was supporting the SA victims that Don publicly admitted to SAing. So I'll have to be presented with some explanation of CW's goal in that cruel midnight call to excuse it as some exploratory call to see CM's intentions.

I don't see Don as a victim in the actions he's chosen to admit to. I think he's got an uphill battle convincing the public that a 5 year old little girl SAed him.

My sympathy is with Summer,and her brothers. MOO
SBM
I believe that all of us who are still here have their sympathy with Summer and her Brothers. But I also have sympathy for D&C, who have suffered the worst thing that any parents can. They have lost their much-loved, sweet, precious daughter. They are victims.

"One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient." - Charles M. Blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme