AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you carbuff about maybe DW would be suspicious that H was there. I'm suspicious that H was there. And does anyone know why Hs mother and CW had a falling out?
Supposedly it was over Jose. So strange they gloss over him. He was there in the middle of the DV incident in Oct. Ally had the hots for Jose, CW put the moves on Jose, Ally got POed. According to Ally. Then according to CW Jose said something That offended Ally. I won't repeat what CW said hE said. When it hit the fan in Oct CH just went out of her way to drive Jose to SC. I guess there is a severe lack of Bus Depots in Tennessee to drop him at. Especially if he was dumped on them by the traveling group that showed up,and he wasn't really welcome. It does not make sense. MOO

The elusive J (male J).

Maybe DW didn't drive back from Utah just because of J, but because of the 14 people. Who knows this is so crazy.

Because I don't care how fast you drive, how lucky you are about avoiding traffic and cops, Utah to so far East Tennessee it might as well be North Carolina (just kidding, i think we fought over that back in the olden days) is a right smart little drive and you would have lots of time to calm down.

So, what was going on, i wonder... I kind of think something completely different was going on there. Like, completely different.

Didn't LE confiscate their phones immediately after Summer went missing?
Yes.

According to H, CB went and got an AT&T phone.

According to DW, they got their actual phones back right away. But, when CM interviewed H, H said he didn't have his phone back yet. H's grandmother then said that H was currently using his grandfather's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9