AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM
I believe that all of us who are still here have their sympathy with Summer and her Brothers. But I also have sympathy for D&C, who have suffered the worst thing that any parents can. They have lost their much-loved, sweet, precious daughter. They are victims.

"One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient." - Charles M. Blow
Where was CW,And DW empathy,and understanding when they were gaslighting a victim,along with the rest of us?

What are they living through? Seriously?

Anyway, from the letter.

I'm a man and can't even start to know what a Mother is going through with such losses. I'm so sorry Don and Candace.

This one line really stood out to me. It uses the word 'death' but it matches 'child missing' : "The death of a child is devastating and often referred to as the worst experience a parent can endure. A child’s death causes a profound family crisis. It shatters core beliefs and assumptions about the world and the expectations about how life should unfold. The overwhelming suffering and intense emotions that flood the days, weeks, months, and years following the loss is called grief."

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/from-a-friend-about-grief

Actually the not knowing, where family of a missing child/person have to deal with, is a "special kind" of grief....It's called ambiguous loss/grief. It's worse than grieving for a person who has passed and you know. Dr Pauline Boss, author of 'Ambiguous Loss: Learning to Live with Unresolved Grief'.
6 Guidelines for Living with Grief for Missing Persons

Yes, it was pretty much a routine show, lots of fundraising for equiisearch to help them buy equipment, etc. for the searches they do. And general discussion of how they work.

The only take-aways that stood out to me as new were:

• Dave Rader said he has nothing personally against DW, that DW has said some things about DR, but since then that he and DW have talked privately and the focus is on working together with all who are interested to find Summer.
  • DR says he doesn't have time to focus on DW's past, he is focused on finding Summer.
  • At the end of the video, Duty Ron answers a question about CW's phone call about DW being arrested and he says that he doesn't have time or interest in that nonsense and drama, and that it has nothing to do with the case, he is staying focused on the search for Summer and that it has nothing to do with the investigation. He says he would never play that recording of the phone call, but if others want to watch hogwatch and nonsense and drama, then have at it. Duty Ron says that all this is taking the focus off finding Summer. This is during the last 10 minutes or so of the youtube video.

Very wise words of duty Ron....it's going completely overboard. I listened to the phone call (Mary and Don)...if anybody would record a private phone call like that I would never take another look at you for the rest of my life. It's pathetic and also the call C made....it's complete madness and displays the very, very not functioning family dynamics, where safety should be the first rule. Alcohol, drugs? I don't really care. This is about Summer. <modsnip>....What the hell happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shed and the TBI.

Candus just said the TBI "almost wrecked" it. I said they were interested in it.

However, CB said the TBI searched the house multiple times (i think she said "6 or 7"). And she didn't say they almost wrecked the house. LE, in general, searched the house and camper at least twice (maybe more) the first day. Yet only the shed was "almost wrecked".

So, all i could think moo is TBI took part of the shed away. They took various things in the house, as we know.

I don't know which shed it was. I hope it gave them some good info, but who knows.

Not just along for the ride here myself. I'm here for Summer. The only point they proved imo is that they are more worried about CYA mode than they are about finding Summer. It backfired badly. So far we have seen them victim blame a five year old, and then gaslight one of the victims. Oh and then there is the misinformation about finding the red, maroon Toyota Tacoma with the vin showing 110 Ben Hill Rd. We know from LE that is not true. The truck has not been found. "TBI: Despite social media claims, truck driven by potential witness still not found in Search for Summer Wells | WREG.com" TBI: Despite social media claims, truck driven by potential witness still not found in Search for Summer Wells | WREG.com.
"EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out | Rogersville | therogersvillereview.com" EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out. “They found one truck over on 81 and 36 or something like that and the license plate was removed. So, they ran the VIN and it come back to 101 Ben Hill. There’s not even a 101 Ben Hill down here. So, they wrote that off as pretty much a lost case because they didn’t run into nothing. They didn’t track down nobody or nothing, I guess,” Candus said. It's coming from the same source. MOO

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

(MOO)

OT Bob is great! The wheel. My bad.....Grateful dead.

Last edited:
The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

(MOO)
Ha! Never figured I read a Grateful Dead lyric in this thread. But, you know, the thunder's gettin' louder. I'm hoping for a lightning bolt to bust open this case very soon.

This is my concern with a lot of the information being posted on the YT channels--it should have stayed private. DutyRon and Police Off the Cuff have both expressed shock that these interviews with key players have been broadcast and dissected. Their concern is that it impedes the investigation. I believe that LE already knew DW's past, especially since his step sister contacted them almost immediately after learning that SW was missing. Getting that family to bicker publicly on YT isn't giving LE anything new to work with.

How is it helping to find Summer?

IMO, it has turned into a public spectacle. Have DW and CW often put themselves in the middle of it? Absolutely. Do I think either of them are making great choices? Absolutely not.

However, getting backed into a corner (even if you have helped to back yourself into it) never brings out the best in people.

JMO IMO IMHO MOO, etc, etc

I agree. If it was helpful, we wouldn't have 2 separate threads now. JMO

They would have come via an interstate if they had been to the Wells home before. East coast down, cross over to Virginia into N. Carolina, next stop Rogersville, TN. Maybe picking up the same people dropped off in 2020.

It makes sense to take advantage of poor counties. LE is not as sophisticated with surveillance. I don't mean one being better or worse. My friend received a ticket in the mail from L.A. County, California. They said she ran a red light. My friend lives 3,000 miles away which is why she flew in to CA. The state mailed her a summons. They new her name, address, the fact that she was in a car rental and proved it all by sending her a photo image. Options, pay the ticket of $300. or, go back to court in California and fight the ticket. Ouch! Photo imaging can be helpful.

HYPOTHETICAL:
As far as a brainstorm of the Plaza, that could have been done by an acquaintance. I'd think someone would have monitored Don too, if they followed Candus. Don could have driven the red truck as a decoy for thieves. Don could have also called Candus to ask when she'd be home because he didn't want the house unsupervised. If it was someone they knew and the Wells were followed all day, they'd time it after finding out that Don was not home but at work. The person could call Don's boss and aske if Don was on the sight. If yes at 2:45, go to Ben Hill Road and wait for them to get home. If the perps are as close to the family as Allie was, then they'd know the routine after getting home. If mamma Candi's prescription was medical cannabis, there could have been a robbery. What if she was given enough for ever 3 hrs, for day for 2 weeks 63 joint supply? Maybe that distraction had the children outside running for cover, hearing arguing. The boys wind up at at the shed and Summer Moon winds up in the basement. One of the perps chases Summer Moon into the basement, grabs her, finds Don's bank roll by asking Summer Moon, where daddy keeps his blue backpack. She takes Summer Moon and runs through the woods on the dog path, then jumps into vehicle to the other perp. Mamma Candi and Candus are face down in the trailer. The perps take Summer Moon so the family doesn't rat on any specific persons. They can't tell the LE because hoarding money is against the law, and Don can't prove it is his. If LE dog smells anything suspicious on the money later, they will confiscate all of it.

Recently Recorded Interviews:
Allie alleged that money came up missing from her on an occasion she spent at he Wells home.
Chris McDonough Interview's Hunter's Mom INTERVIEW ROOM

Don admitted to taking a guys truck and selling it. (That is a nice chunk of change.)

I can accept most of your theory, but are you saying that the hospital gave Candi a prescription for Marijuana that she picked up from Walgreens?

I'm still trying to figure out how DW can describe the tracksuit Summer was wearing, as if he'd seen it in person, even though CW tells us she bought it a week before Summer disappeared and she left it in CH's truck until the day Summer disappeared.

Details like that just bug me.
I think he's seen the photo.

Not just along for the ride here myself. I'm here for Summer. The only point they proved imo is that they are more worried about CYA mode than they are about finding Summer. It backfired badly. So far we have seen them victim blame a five year old, and then gaslight one of the victims. Oh and then there is the misinformation about finding the red, maroon Toyota Tacoma with the vin showing 110 Ben Hill Rd. We know from LE that is not true. The truck has not been found. "TBI: Despite social media claims, truck driven by potential witness still not found in Search for Summer Wells | WREG.com" TBI: Despite social media claims, truck driven by potential witness still not found in Search for Summer Wells | WREG.com.
"EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out | Rogersville | therogersvillereview.com" EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out. “They found one truck over on 81 and 36 or something like that and the license plate was removed. So, they ran the VIN and it come back to 101 Ben Hill. There’s not even a 101 Ben Hill down here. So, they wrote that off as pretty much a lost case because they didn’t run into nothing. They didn’t track down nobody or nothing, I guess,” Candus said. It's coming from the same source. MOO
the address shows an arial view and its a mobile home created in 2001 , all sold in 2002.

I have been trying to follow this case off and on. I keep thinking about it being said that the mother let Summer go swimming for 20 minutes. That sounds so strange to me. I cant imagine telling my kids when they were young, that they only had 20 minutes too swim. They would have thrown a fit. IMO <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
SW has been said to run after the boys as they ride their bikes through the woods.

She went into the woods imo, but maybe was never caught by her parents in the woods alone. Who knows.

According to CB, the TBI "almost wrecked" one of the sheds, they were so interested in it.

I don’t recall that detail. Do you have a link for that comment? Not trying to be a jerk, I’d just like to read that particular article. TIA

At this point, it is impossible for me to NOT have a great deal of empathy for Summer and her brothers. All children are precious.
Parents who have lost children in hot cars because they "forgot" them are sometimes prosecuted because of the way the parent acts after the death. Justin Harris comes to mind.
The things both parents have said and done in this case after they reported Summer missing could be the reason LE won't clear them as suspects. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576