AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish CW,DW, would get together with TBI,FBI,and other LE agencies working the case and do a presser for Summer. I'm sure the very dedicated Leslie Erhart,and other LEO's working day,and night are more than willing to do so. MOO
JMO it seems like it would have already been done if parents or LE asked. I know Michael Vaughn's parents (Idaho) were at a presser pleading for him so some jurisdictions do hold such pressers. I don't know about Hawkins county, especially since LE has been so tight-lipped from the beginning. And the timeline is still stalled with the last sighting of Summer being early afternoon on June 15. So frustrating.

Except for that photo, I never saw that expression on her face. It doesn't look anything like all the other photos/vids we've seen. And the hair, of course, is completely different.
ITA. From her eyes, she appears to me to be "making a face" or intentionally contorting it. There are many other more natural photos they could have chosen. JMO

Finding Summer is the goal. If a parent finds their missing child or the remains of their child, contaminating the scene would not deter me from searching. IMO
We.see parents at the posts where searches are organized and fliers handed out! I don't think LE wants a parent to find their child's.body!!!! Esp.if u are a.poi or a suspect!
Jmo

Except for that photo, I never saw that expression on her face. It doesn't look anything like all the other photos/vids we've seen. And the hair, of course, is completely different.
ITA. From her eyes, she appears to me to be "making a face" or intentionally contorting it. There are many other more natural photos they could have chosen. JMO

*Sigh*
Thread # 29 and we are still at square one.
Still.

I'm not certain she disappeared on the 15th unless I hear it from LE.

Did anyone outside of the group assembled for the outing see her ?
Was she in view on any security cameras in the places they stopped at ?
Still wondering if they ate out anywhere ?

Where are you, little girl ? :( :( :(

MOO.

Snip for focus. RSBM

LE must know a few things, right? Camera at ER, ER parking lot, Walgreens drive through, stores that were visited. Possibly some of the tips LE received were from people that saw Summer at one of those places. Trust me, I could be way off here, but IMO if LE did not have evidence Summer was out and about that day they would be giving out more of a timeline and asking the public in that area at that time to contact LE. Just like they did with the red truck, wanted to talk to a possible witness.

Just a thought of mine that helps me tighten the time Summer would have come home..maybe?

Then H and his mother A state they saw Summer around 2:30. I'm somewhat comfortable thinking Summer got home 3 - 3:30. Or should have been home at that time. For me, the critical time is from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.

Where could she be, hoping this is the thread we get answers.

A press conference on what though? There is a lot of noise around this case. Reporters will ask any number of questions people either don't want to answer or can't answer. So, it could get bogged down very easily.

News stations in Nashville (i know Rogersville is not anywhere near Nashville, but stations closer to them also reported this) carried the story about the reward amount being raised. They showed SW's official missing poster and tried to act like this was breaking news. So, this, i guess is the biggest development in finding SW the media knows.

ETA: CM gives a time of 1:33 to pick up the medicine at Walgreen's. I don't know if SW was sighted either on camera or by an employee. If so, then, i'm sorry. My last seen time will be 1:33. I don't know if he specified that she was seen though.

How about if LE suggested a joint press conference with The W's? I can't even imagine that happening. Sure would be interesting though.
bbm
Ita.
And how would such a presser proceed if all parties are not on the same wavelength ?

Stating this in general and of course not directed at anyone in particular : If the parents feel any animosity from LE, they may not want to have any press conference to plead for their child, at all.
Conversely, if LE think they're not hearing the entire story -- that could lead to misunderstandings.
Could become awkward.
Imo.

This beautiful child is missing!
I’m not convinced Candus Don or Grandmother have any clue what happened to her!

Which is troublesome
She was there then she was gone!
What do the boys know!
Did they just tell their mother she went to the basement maybe they really were not paying attention and do t really know she went down there ! Maybe that door was.left.open! she walked.out! Their just.kids!
So.many options!
It’s very possible she wandered off abs someone picked her up!

just my thoughts and opinions for today!

I see what you see. And I'd add that someone lost track of where Summer was on the day she went missing. I believe that both CW and her mom did not supervise Summer carefully that day. It's entirely possible the boys (who are too young to be in charge of their 5 year old sister) may not have actually witnessed her go down into the basement. Perhaps she went back outside to play. I think many minutes passed (and if it's even true that CW watched Summer walk to the house, it's still the case that after that, CW is back in the RV with mom, IIRC, doing whatever for however long - probably until 5 pm or so when CW notices Summer is missing).

She either wandered off and is in the woods somewhere, unfound or yes, it's possible someone picked her up. The way DW talks, it's as if he was expecting that to happen.

Openminded said :
I’m amazed at how ___ constantly brings up how much ____ loved him. And now he’s added that she wouldn’t want the stepsisters going forward with the ___ claims because it will hurt him. Always about him and if it’s ever about her even a little it’s more how she related to him than much of anything about her.
If she’s out there in the woods maybe fall will make it easier to find her — assuming that’s even possible.
I think the boys are better off wherever they are. The dysfunction runs deep in that family IMO and they might not get very much help in overcoming it if they were there. JMO.
Bolding mine.

Just saying this as a general and hypothetical situation and of course not directed at anyone :

Agreed with your comment.

Black bolded : But how would a 5 year old child even begin to grasp that concept ?

Lavender bolded : That's a possibility and one I thought might happen at the beginning of this case; but sadly -- I think it's unlikely. :(
MOO.

Last edited:
With all the hoopla going on and i am talking about DW, CB, CH (CH has been low on hoopla, but she was part of the day on 6/15), i regretfully feel SW is not alive any more. I know we have to look anyway not just for her body, but for the possibility that she is alive.

I do believe SW's parents loved her. This is why i don't think she is alive. I think they would get themselves under control somehow if they thought she was alive. Jmo moo i could be wrong.

And that is, yes, even with the things going on in Utah. As well as whatever other noise is around this case which i am not sure about what all that is other than what John Kelly said.

We.see parents at the posts where searches are organized and fliers handed out! I don't think LE wants a parent to find their child's.body!!!! Esp.if u are a.poi or a suspect!
Jmo
LE cannot stop a parent from searching. If you want to find your child, you look, unless of course you already know what happened. Neither parent has been named a POI.

I dunno. From what we've heard about the people who refuse to allow their property to be searched, I still think she might have wandered off and been hurt or got lost.
That is a good point. However, at least some of those people may have searched their own property. I know that still leaves the possibility she's somewhere that has gone unsearched.

ETA: i just realized the reward money could give people who did not agree to have their property searched an incentive to search it very thoroughly themselves.

Can we brainstorm something?

The Wells don't exactly live on an interstate. It really struck me when DW made that video of the route of "dog trail" to the road. A 5 year old could literally disappear within seconds of dashing out the door, across the drive, and on to that trail.

Who would be driving on that road mid to late afternoon? If not a neighbor, what could their reason be for driving there?

Have we heard from anyone reliable, ie LE that neighbors refused searches? I've only heard Don say that.

Don, the same guy who told the story about the red truck at the base of his driveway, with a disheveled woman lying down inside, the truck stuck on the road berm, etc. Early morning of the day Summer went missing. And the one about no dogs being on the property that day. And the one about getting home before LE did that day. (Actually that one may be VERY true). Just earlier than he admits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme