AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, I don't believe there are any STGs (gangs) involved here. And I don't believe there appears to be any condensation on those milk jugs. And I'm not buying the whole planting of the flowers story. (sounds like filler). And grandma leaving her daughter at a time when this child has gone missing is a huge red flag. And the other children being removed from the home doesn't happen because Dad had a drinking episode. Definitely more to that then is being told. And as far as LE efforts seeming to move slowly, is largely due to covid. If you look at other cases they to are moving slowly also. Because of just being able to get people to do something as simple as typing up documents needed to move forward in many cases. And again this is JMO, I don't think SW ever returned home from that day of being out with all the people who were involved that day. I believe that maybe some sort of accident took place and that's the reason those dogs never picked up a scent of SW leaving the house/property. And I believe given time, this case will be solved.

Prayers for
Summer and her brothers.

I apologize for jumping in here on a thread that I am not at all familiar with. I have to say though that this is one of the most concerning, confusing, entertaining, enlightening, or disgusting posts I have read here yet. :) (and I say that in good humor - I hope.) I've been lurking on this site on and off now for many years before I finally opened an account so I have read a wide variety of posts and discussions. The mix of emotions I've felt while reading those is hard to describe - as I am sure many if you can understand. Yet I really can't decide if this post should serve as an eye opening example of how others might live differently than myself, or should maybe be cross-posted to the thread about best recipes you've found during the COVID lockdown as a cheap way to mix up some cottage cheese, or is maybe more disturbing than the rabbit hole thread I found and got lost in from the parking lot or basement or jury room or something (sorry, I forget how and where I stumbled across it at the moment) and dove into the other night about a creepy abandoned house found somewhere in like New Mexico or Arizona that had women's clothes & undergarments tacked to the walls with disturbing comment written beside them (take my word for it, it was creepy!). I'm sitting here with my eyes wide open at the thought that leaving your milk out might be an actual acceptable practice, my mouth agape as I compare your milk to the chunky milk I sometimes find in a day or two old half drunken (drank?) glass in one of my teenager's rooms, belly laughing if this might actually be a comedic post, and my stomach churning at thought of any of the above. ...all at the same time! Seriously, my body is a mess at the moment. :)

If there's some kind of best post award available, I nominate this one! Thank you for making me think and reevaluate so many things in my life tonight!!
:D:D Glad you joined us!

Re "Boston"

"Words Don't Come From A Vacuum", (My Motto) they have to come from somewhere.

They may have recently heard someone say it.
They may have read an article in a magazine or in a book etc..
Heard it on a TV programme and so on.

Now, do they have connections to "Boston"?
His (DW) work?
Family connections?

Or is it something more nefarious?
This is why follow up questions are crucial for clarification.

MOO

I don’t think there’s much to be taken from them, but I do think we’ve learned we shouldn’t assume anything about that day is fact. For me, if someone buys milk and it leads to something connected to Summer, that’s amazing. And if it doesn’t lead to her, we’ve lost nothing. All I’ve learned about this case is it makes no sense. Maybe the milk jugs prove the picture wasn’t taken where CW says it was taken (I’m not saying that), I have no idea. But if people can find useful info, my opinion would be verify everything. Even if someone could find this community a single fact, I feel like that would be helpful. JMO.
What confused me was CH saying the last photo was taken <modsnip> before they got home, leaving one to wonder how they could keep milk in the car on a hot day for an hour and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working Theory IMPO Only

However much I don’t like the man DW and his self-admitted past. I am of the mind he hasn’t got a clue what happened to his daughter, however I think his wife does and she possibly disappeared Summer in a controlled manner.
  • For Summers own good
  • So history doesn’t repeat it’s self
  • So as Summer is safe and has a better life ahead
Hoping for the Best planning for the Worst.

“Privileged” is not how I feel about the very tiny part of their lives I have seen
If they hadn't done so many interviews and shared so much about their personal lives, I'm not sure what we would have to discuss.

They have given us the good, the bad and the ugly. I don't think I've ever seen another missing children's case where the parents have shared so much.

Many parents, such as the Wests, seem to disappear when the suspicion is primarily on them as the suspects.

How did you guess 3? I'm just asking because I wonder if our age estimates are wholly accurate with strangers. It kind of dovetails with the height debate. JMO
I was in a restaurant when i saw her. She was in a booster seat and her parents were helping her with the food. Also, she was smaller than 3'. But, she really did look a lot like Summer. Her hair was also too long, it was like the picture in the red dress. The little girl was smaller though. So, her size did have a lot to do with it.

I don’t think there’s much to be taken from them, but I do think we’ve learned we shouldn’t assume anything about that day is fact. For me, if someone buys milk and it leads to something connected to Summer, that’s amazing. And if it doesn’t lead to her, we’ve lost nothing. All I’ve learned about this case is it makes no sense. Maybe the milk jugs prove the picture wasn’t taken where CW says it was taken (I’m not saying that), I have no idea. But if people can find useful info, my opinion would be verify everything. Even if someone could find this community a single fact, I feel like that would be helpful. JMO.

The exact location and time that the
photo was taken is known to LE through cell record investigations. We can prove nothing by looking at a pic of milk jugs. It is an exercise of futility.

Working Theory IMPO Only

However much I don’t like the man DW and his self-admitted past. I am of the mind he hasn’t got a clue what happened to his daughter, however I think his wife does and she possibly disappeared Summer in a controlled manner.
  • For Summers own good
  • So history doesn’t repeat it’s self
  • So as Summer is safe and has a better life ahead
Hoping for the Best planning for the Worst.

So you think this is a case of parental kidnapping? Do you think that CH knew about it? Where do you think Summer is now?

I think before SW went missing CB was going through something emotionally. Jmo. But, her father died, there was the DV incident, and A got mad at her so she lost a friend. So, i don't think even in recent photos of CB before SW went missing did we see CB how she normally might be. Maybe that is partly why she immediately backed off and let DW do the talking to the media.

I think before SW went missing CB was going through something emotionally. Jmo. But, her father died, there was the DV incident, and A got mad at her so she lost a friend. So, i don't think even in recent photos of CB before SW went missing did we see CB how she normally might be. Maybe that is partly why she immediately backed off and let DW do the talking to the media.
My guess is someone told her to remain silent! She took their advice!
Except for her crazy phone call!

I don’t think her life has been normal in a long time! If ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro