AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is approved as we have approved other clips from this channel specific to this case:
Video given to us by Summer's mother, Candus Wells. Candus claims this video is timestamped 3:09 pm on 6/15/21, on the way home from the grocery store.

00:01
she still got her arm up
00:03
whomever this is? Answers no.
CW: oh that's what i was trying to catch.

I would love to know the context of this exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
About that milk. Again… I just feel like something is totally off about that part of the timeline. Leaving a cold jug of milk out, regardless if it’s 60 or 80 or 100 degrees out, that jug is gonna sweat for at least an hour. You can wipe the condensation off, but until that milk reaches the same temperature as the air, it’s gonna continue to sweat.

We have a huge discrepancy in the time spent in the priceless. 5 mins according to CW, an hour according to H. WHY??? What reason would C or H have to lie about that??

Let’s assume H is telling the truth. About an hour in the grocery store. That would give the milk time to sweat while in the store, assuming C placed it in her cart and it sat at room temperature (likely air conditioned) for the duration of her grocery shop.

Now let’s go with CWs claim of a 5 minute shop. Drops H off, and goes straight home. Priceless to H house to CE house is what, 60-90 mins? I’m sorry but IMO those jugs would be wet. SW clothes and the box touching the top jug would be wet.

unless it was SO HOT in the truck that the milk was brought up to temperature so quickly, I believe H. Now my question is HOW HOT would it have been in the truck, to bring the temperature of the milk up so quickly that a kid would be comfortable sleeping against them, and no condensation present on the jugs, the box, the clothing touching it? For a child to fall asleep comfortably on those jugs?

I think it was confirmed early on to be CH’s arts & crafts tote.
I believe this is totally possible (and probably likely) but if the info came from CH or CW then I’m personally not taking it as confirmed. I don’t think it’s relevant but I also just read about a suitcase in plain site in another case that turned out to be important so I don’t know.

About that milk. Again… I just feel like something is totally off about that part of the timeline. Leaving a cold jug of milk out, regardless if it’s 60 or 80 or 100 degrees out, that jug is gonna sweat for at least an hour. You can wipe the condensation off, but until that milk reaches the same temperature as the air, it’s gonna continue to sweat.

We have a huge discrepancy in the time spent in the priceless. 5 mins according to CW, an hour according to H. WHY??? What reason would C or H have to lie about that??

Let’s assume H is telling the truth. About an hour in the grocery store. That would give the milk time to sweat while in the store, assuming C placed it in her cart and it sat at room temperature (likely air conditioned) for the duration of her grocery shop.

Now let’s go with CWs claim of a 5 minute shop. Drops H off, and goes straight home. Priceless to H house to CE house is what, 60-90 mins? I’m sorry but IMO those jugs would be wet. SW clothes and the box touching the top jug would be wet.

unless it was SO HOT in the truck that the milk was brought up to temperature so quickly, I believe H. Now my question is HOW HOT would it have been in the truck, to bring the temperature of the milk up so quickly that a kid would be comfortable sleeping against them, and no condensation present on the jugs, the box, the clothing touching it? For a child to fall asleep comfortably on those jugs?

Excellent, and astute observation. Great post!

I believe this is totally possible (and probably likely) but if the info came from CH or CW then I’m personally not taking it as confirmed. I don’t think it’s relevant but I also just read about a suitcase in plain site in another case that turned out to be important so I don’t know.
I saw that ,crazy ..not only that but she even had to move him right under there noses. Cases like that make me think she could be everywhere they looked all ready.

There’s an actual video while CW is driving and that pic is taken. It debunks the theory of the red tote being the red Subaru or a garbage can. Will try to find a link to the video
Yes, it looks like it's right behind Summer in the back of the truck. It's too close and too small to be a dumpster. Imo

I don’t think there’s much to be taken from them, but I do think we’ve learned we shouldn’t assume anything about that day is fact. For me, if someone buys milk and it leads to something connected to Summer, that’s amazing. And if it doesn’t lead to her, we’ve lost nothing. All I’ve learned about this case is it makes no sense. Maybe the milk jugs prove the picture wasn’t taken where CW says it was taken (I’m not saying that), I have no idea. But if people can find useful info, my opinion would be verify everything. Even if someone could find this community a single fact, I feel like that would be helpful. JMO.

Throwing out there (again--we've all had this same conversation before)--that LE can determine from the phone if that video that the photo was taken from was taken the day and time that CH and CW said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme