AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is totally possible (and probably likely) but if the info came from CH or CW then I’m personally not taking it as confirmed. I don’t think it’s relevant but I also just read about a suitcase in plain site in another case that turned out to be important so I don’t know.

I believe that CM and CW discussed it in one of their interviews.

00:01
she still got her arm up
00:03
whomever this is? Answers no.
CW: oh that's what i was trying to catch.

I would love to know the context of this exchange.
I’m sorry I don’t remember the video , hopefully someone else will and be able to link it. Or maybe it’s in this video? I haven’t watched but basically:
CW saw SW sleeping with her arm up and said that’s just how DW sleeps and told her mom to take a pic but her mom couldn’t figure out how and accidentally took a video, but they then she had changed positions.

I can't say for sure if it's a red tote or a rollaway dumpster.
Many people in her local area say it looks like the logo of their trash service.
Here the picture is again.
Chi
Source. WS approved family website
https://www.findsummerwells.com/
View attachment 311979. View attachment 311980
You can see that the red tote or toolbox is clearly in the truck bed. There's a blue Rubbermaid-style tote right behind it. And behind that is the truck tailgate. It also looks like this pic was taken in their driveway from the trees and foliage on the sides and at the back. E.g. the area behind the truck is too close together to be on a road, but not on a driveway.
MOO

You can see that the red tote or toolbox is clearly in the truck bed. There's a blue Rubbermaid-style tote right behind it. And behind that is the truck tailgate. It also looks like this pic was taken in their driveway from the trees and foliage on the sides and at the back. E.g. the area behind the truck is too close together to be on a road, but not on a driveway.
MOO
The photo is a screen grab from the moving truck. It is not a photograph . In the complete video you can see the truck is not parked at all and is moving.

MOO

And here I see clearly that the tailgate is in front of the red object.

This reminds me of the "is that a car parked in the ravine, or just a rock?" from the Abby and Libby case.

And here I see clearly that the tailgate is in front of the red object.

This reminds me of the "is that a car parked in the ravine, or just a rock?" from the Abby and Libby case.

Are you looking at it in the video? If you start/stop quickly from the beginning, you can see it from different angles.

eta: I think what might look like tailgate in front of the red object is actually the front of the bed, which would be directly behind the back window that we are looking out of.

It’s relevant because it is the information listed on the official missing flyers. That is the only information people have to go by if they have not seen additional photos and videos of Summer. If her height is stated as 36”, and she was actually a head taller than that when she went missing, someone might have seen her but decided not to report the siting because of a discrepancy in how tall the child they saw was vs. the stated 36”.

The stated height for Summer has always seemed off, as though someone didn’t know how tall she was, so they guessed. She appears much taller in some pictures. I wish someone with killer photo/video editing skills could estimate her actual height by comparing photos/video of her to her surroundings so we know whether this is accurate. How tall is she in comparison to the vehicle she is standing next to, etc.? MOO

I'm probably late replying to you but I believe SW is taller than 36". I posted about this about a month ago because
it could make a difference in the amber alert.

The standard height of a kitchen counter is 36"
There is a picture of SW standing next to the kitchen counter and she
is probably a head taller.

Home | Find Summer Wells

If you go to this site, scroll all the way near the bottom and there are several pictures.
There's one with her in the kitchen near the cabinets and she is probably a head taller.

Short list of times I have seen these 3 boys being treated as if they were an afterthought:

1. Summer had to be guarded/protected while walking mere feet from Grandma's trailer into the house. But all 3 boys were left to fend for themselves from 8 am until 3 pm. <modsnip>

2. When Don learned that Candus and Summer weren't done running errands, he decided to stay and work late, since no one would be home. ( Remember Don's 3 boys ? They were at home.)

3. According to Don, he stopped and bought candy for Summer every single day on his way home from work. What did he bring the boys ? Well, apparently nothing , because he goes on to tell us that Summer would distribute HER candy to the boys.

4. When Summer went missing, and Candus was panicking, what is one of the first things she tells us she does ? She sends her boys out into the woods, alone, to search. Those bears, and snakes and even coyotes she's so terrified of herself, aren't a concern to her when it comes to her boys, I guess. Possible abductor ? Meh, the boys have walkie talkies and knives.

5. According to Don, he had a special love for Summer, but the boys understood and didn't hold that against him. <modsnip>

6. The Wells have 1 child missing. They, presumably have no way of knowing if that child is alive or deceased , but what they DO know for certain is that they have 3 boys in the custody of DCS right now. Do we see them doing any of the things we know that they would reasonably be expected to do in order to get those boys back ? They don't appear to be staying sober, imo. They don't appear to be refraining from fighting with one another. I haven't heard them say that they have completed any improvements to the house. So, what ARE they doing to try to get these boys back ?

I'm not standing-up for Don, however, the boys have motor bikes. Summer Moon had a rope tide to a tree, the swing. Maybe she was not old enough for a motor bike. I'd say biking is worth quite a bit, at least a decade of daily candies.

My father would bring something from his lunch box everyday for the three youngest. Why he would have Twinkies in his lunch box is beyond me, but he would bring them something almost everyday.

As I read posts on this blog, one thing I've come to understand. The Wells have an entire life that have brought them to this tragedy. Summer is only five and the youngest. We don't know them and like LE, we try to understand a few hours in a day which evolved to those exact moments as if a series of prepared events stacked up over time. How many times did an activity happen that nobody thought anything of. Therefore never made correct. Or how many times was someone warned. I believe in warnings for good or bad. Don apparently had warnings. He always thought something would happen to Summer Moon.

When a child is taken, they were most likely unsupervised, for times of violent obductions IMO. When I hear, "I told the the boys, watch Sissy", I think of the parents who have lost children after instructing a minor to take care of them, at the pool, at the park, after school, at the mall. It always seems to end up in a tragedy. It is odd that one of the boys were not taken. They have more physical freedom and a longer distance of spatial freedoms.

I feel bad for the entire family. They have to be upfront, open and willing to let strangers look in. I believe they all could help LE close the case a lot sooner.

Last edited:
Maybe the skittles got dumped on the seat after H was dropped off and they were driving home. No extra stop needed. No contradictions, JMO.

I wonder if Summer could of gotten into drugs and overdosed? That would be a reason to make it where she wouldn't be found.

The top of her seatbelt isn't on her to keep her falling forward incase of a fast stop or wreck.

I've had kids find old french fries in between the seats and eat before I could grab it. Kids will eat old skittles, M&M, candybars, that's just being a kid.

It was a video and the glimpse of Summer was fleeting at best.

CH was never driving. She had a loose knee cap. No way she could have handled the pedal to the medal.

CH took the video, by mistake. She meant to take a picture.

Did anyone notice in that video that Summer is wearing heavy sock that look almost like boots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having spent the day over on Gannon's thread reading the court proceedings as they were transcribed on Twitter, I was reminded of SW as I read through the affidavit, specifically the technical components of LE's surveillance of TS as well as the results of said surveillance. This included vehicles and cell phones. As we debate and discuss vehicles and cell phones here, it's worth remembering just how much data LE likely has at this time on all involved. The volume of data is astonishing - and can be quite illuminating, or damning.
MOO

I wonder if Summer could of gotten into drugs and overdosed? That would be a reason to make it where she wouldn't be found.

The top of her seatbelt isn't on her to keep her falling forward incase of a fast stop or wreck.

I've had kids find old french fries in between the seats and eat before I could grab it. Kids will eat old skittles, M&M, candybars, that's just being a kid.
I have had the same thoughts about drugs.We know Summer loved candy and she could have mistaken some kinds of pills by mistake and died.The parents seem to have a past with CPS and could been afraid they would also lose the boys and covered it up.

Having spent the day over on Gannon's thread reading the court proceedings as they were transcribed on Twitter, I was reminded of SW as I read through the affidavit, specifically the technical components of LE's surveillance of TS as well as the results of said surveillance. This included vehicles and cell phones. As we debate and discuss vehicles and cell phones here, it's worth remembering just how much data LE likely has at this time on all involved. The volume of data is astonishing - and can be quite illuminating, or damning.
MOO

I have wondered if the sketchy cell service in that area is making that aspect harder for LE to nail down an accurate time/place line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member