AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed to still see this pic of Summer being used in a official capacity. If you were keeping an eye out for this child in the pic and actually saw Summer around the time she went missing - it would most likely be a miss. IMO

Have you seen this child? Summer Moon-Utah Wells
Except for that photo, I never saw that expression on her face. It doesn't look anything like all the other photos/vids we've seen. And the hair, of course, is completely different.

I'm disappointed to still see this pic of Summer being used in a official capacity. If you were keeping an eye out for this child in the pic and actually saw Summer around the time she went missing - it would most likely be a miss. IMO

Agreed.
If her hair was clipped very close to her head, those are the photos that need to be put out there.
I'm not sure out of all of the photos on the missing flyers-- which is the most recent ?
There's one with her hair starting to grow back a bit in the milk jug pics. so maybe that's the last known photo ?

Again, we don't know if the milk jug photo was taken on the 15th.
If LE say it was, I'll believe them.
Imo.

Except for that photo, I never saw that expression on her face. It doesn't look anything like all the other photos/vids we've seen.

Yes. It's a cute silly pic but does not represent her. We have all seen enough pics of her at this point. Loved ones sometimes want to pick a favorite picture for LE, but that's not always a good idea. I know the TBI and NamUs did use better pics of Summer. I think the Center for Missing and Exploited Children is more widely recognized as a source. IMO

Yes, that’s really an atypical picture of Summer: Not the usual expression or smile, and actually looks nothing like her. She’s much prettier.

This beautiful child is missing!
I’m not convinced Candus Don or Grandmother have any clue what happened to her!

Which is troublesome
She was there then she was gone!
What do the boys know!
Did they just tell their mother she went to the basement maybe they really were not paying attention and do t really know she went down there ! Maybe that door was.left.open! she walked.out! Their just.kids!
So.many options!
It’s very possible she wandered off abs someone picked her up!

just my thoughts and opinions for today!

Last edited:
The picture of her in the red dress is on billboards. I agree, only a person with sharp eyes would recognize SW (as she was in more recent photos) from this photo.

The photo does, however, show the bone structure of her face, the exact shade of blue of her eyes, and how light blonde her hair is. It also clearly shows her teeth... So in those ways it is a good photo.

If SW is out there, disguised as a boy, the bone structure in her face and her sparkling blue eyes reveal she is really a girl.

The problem is, due to her age, she could lose teeth. I have a feeling she had a little growth spurt between this photo and going missing. But, i suppose most grown people realize a five-year-old can change in these ways.

I wish CW,DW, would get together with TBI,FBI,and other LE agencies working the case and do a presser for Summer. I'm sure the very dedicated Leslie Erhart,and other LEO's working day,and night are more than willing to do so. MOO

I wish CW,DW, would get together with TBI,FBI,and other LE agencies working the case and do a presser for Summer. I'm sure the very dedicated Leslie Erhart,and other LEO's working day,and night are more than willing to do so. MOO

I'm very curious as to why this hasn't been done so far. The only reason I can imagine is that as the sheriff said, no one has been eliminated and everything is still on the table, which would presumably include DW & CW.

No matter who's involved in the PC, it would be nice to get another official update from LE.

This may have already been posted, but thought I’d place it here:

Reward in Summer Wells case climbs to more than $38,000
If someone comes forward with info resulting in Summer's recovery, I hope that person and associates are well-vetted by LE before turning over any award money. I say this because in early days of Summer's disappearance, I wondered if a money-making scheme might be part of a phony kidnapping.

If someone comes forward with info resulting in Summer's recovery, I hope that person and associates are well-vetted by LE before turning over any award money. I say this because in early days of Summer's disappearance, I wondered if a money-making scheme might be part of a phony kidnapping.
I trust LE will be keeping that in mind. At least I hope they are.
I just wish she would be found. 80 days now….

This may be the reason mom.and dad are not out searching!
It would.look very bad for one of them to suddenly find her!
I do t think the parents of missing g children search ! Not good.for them.to find the child and can contaminate the scene!
I understand them not searching ! I even think they were advised not to!
I do believe they have 24/7 surveillance on them to see where they go!
I sure hope this little.girl is found !

Jmo

I hate to be that person, but thanks to Hurricane Ida, I've been without electricity, water and internet since Sunday. Is there anything new going on with Summer's case?

Nothing new from LE. A couple of phone calls released on YT (you will need ear bleach after you listen) - one from CBW and one from DW, <modsnip>. You can find the new thread here https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/periphery-of-summer-wells-case.585172/

Glad you are ok from the hurricane.

Last edited by a moderator:

I recall H's mother saying something about a threat to have H kidnapped by an uncle or his father related to the reward money for SW. It was difficult to understand this part of H's interview with CM, I think it was. It was very garbled and hard to hear, but there was reference to the reward money, and H being kidnapped, and why he feared to go to work or even go out. Very strange.

When CM came to the house (of course CB was there) the dogs barked a little, sort of gathered near him, then sort of forgot about him.

I am guessing CM is not afraid of dogs. Mrs. CM is afraid of dogs, so didn't go to the house. Which was wise of her because the dogs might have acted out much more even with CB there (which would have scared Mrs. CM... I don't think these dogs are dangerous).

I know CM is never going out there again. But, hypothetical situation, how many trips would it take before these dogs would more or less stop barking at him? I would guess within 4 trips.

There are a lot of men who aren't afraid of dogs. Even quite a few women. CB, for example, takes in* random dogs people are dumping in the country and seems totally unfazed by this. *Well, she lets them join the dog herd.

This may be the reason mom.and dad are not out searching!
It would.look very bad for one of them to suddenly find her!
I do t think the parents of missing g children search ! Not good.for them.to find the child and can contaminate the scene!
I understand them not searching ! I even think they were advised not to!
I do believe they have 24/7 surveillance on them to see where they go!
I sure hope this little.girl is found !

Jmo
Finding Summer is the goal. If a parent finds their missing child or the remains of their child, contaminating the scene would not deter me from searching. IMO

It's been 80 days. I can't imagine anyone searching can do any harm now. Also, they have 11 acres. They can roam around their own property all they want. How could anyone stop them?

Granted, by now, they might have searched on their own property a number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x