AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

View of search from copter
Thanks @Turkeytrot - quoting the post yesterday referencing what appears to be the same area:

This looks like the apx spot you have picked up on if we use Simpson Rd and Simpson Loop as markers on the map and property lines. JMO

TN Property Viewer

ETA: Reattaching the photos in quoted post. The field area appears to be to the left of the red circle where officers were posted previously

I also noticed when looking at the chopper video, this field/area is fenced in by the property owner rather than an open walking area. (Just an observation)

Attachments

• DE6A40F1-88A9-47E9-999C-04339EEA3424.jpeg
    DE6A40F1-88A9-47E9-999C-04339EEA3424.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 71
  • E618A5D1-CD8C-42C0-BD83-896628AE91F2.jpeg
    E618A5D1-CD8C-42C0-BD83-896628AE91F2.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
The what you call dead plant..is an earth star plant...the weeds look like snapdragons but they are not in flower so not sure. I collect cactus's there for to me...they are flowers. Also you always use dry soil to plant cactus. The white soil covering is clean therefore new.
I agree. If you have ever used stones as mulch on succulents then you know after only a couple of waterings the soil comes up over the pretty stones and they look dirty. It only looks clean and pretty right after planting.
I can't tell if those succulents are freshly planted but I can say they do not look like they have been in that pot for very long. And yes, I recognized the Earth Star flower right away, I have one right next me, looks exactly like that.

I don't think LE believes Summer was abducted at this point. The late night field search with helicopter appearing that it was there mainly to see someone having been flushed out of the area by the searchers. (imo) And keeping a search going during the night time hours, as well... it seems to me that LE might think that Summer is deceased and close to home (maybe very close to home.) I think maybe LE is trying to catch someone as soon as someone thinks it would be a good idea to move Summer further from the home so she'll "never be found." I just hope that hasn't already been done.
Jmo and probably my #1 theory. I don't believe Summer wandered off.
You're right, LE has said it in a press conference.

<post deleted for questioning moderators’ actions>

Mod Reminder:

Theories and speculation can be discussed that are relevant to information released by LE or published via MSM. Theories based solely on information as a result of observations made via social media is not allowed. It is not an approved source unless that individual is named a POI/Suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for clarifying the plant thing for me. It was bugging me. I plant things that are pretty to me, no clue what they're called. LOL.
Although I cannot imagine letting a 5 year old help plant cactus?? No matter how careful you are, you will get spines stuck in your hands. Even with gloves, they go right through fabric. Very painful and hard to remove. Before I saw the pictures I assumed it was pansies or something like that.

His very first interview, I felt he was 1) hanging onto his faith 2) in deep denial. I have done the denial thing myself when faced with awful news, so I could identify.

As time has gone on and circumstances have changed, and I have listened to him speak more, my feelings have changed. So it's subjective opinion of course.

When I heard him reference the fiery furnace I interpreted him to mean this situation is his own fiery furnace and that God can deliver his children through such dire circumstances. The indication is that he is keeping faith that God can do anything, including keep Summer safe and bring her home. Anyway, that is MOO and interpretation of what I heard based on my own knowledge of scripture.

Edited to add: If we go on what we know, if he is a relatively new Christian. JMO, but on one of my trains of thought, he could be leaning heavily on all that he has learned recently in this time of great emotional stress as many of us do. It is new for him and fresh on his mind. Just throwing out there my probable "why" he is talking so much and referencing scripture a lot. There is of course another possible reason, but I digress.

My hope is that he is sincere in his belief and his words. The jury is still out on what happened to little Summer.

I still don't feel strongly about what happened to Summer. I also don't rule out abduction (although lower on my list) based on the continual visible ground and air searches in the area of her home. If abducted, that event could have resulted in her dying within hours, or sooner and left in the area, not necessarily taken far away. I also don't believe if LE had credible information about a possible abduction that we would for sure see the family on the news pleading for her safe return. The reality is, IMO, someone who takes a child is not going to have a change of heart and return the them. An abduction also doesn't have to be stranger, it could be someone known to the family. Hopefully the family is doing exactly what LE is advising them to do. IMO

Thanks @Turkeytrot - quoting the post yesterday referencing what appears to be the same area:

ETA: Reattaching the photos in quoted post. The field area appears to be to the left of the red circle where officers were posted previously

I also noticed when looking at the chopper video, this field/area is fenced in by the property owner rather than an open walking area. (Just an observation)

Thanks @Tiff23fr! Map updated Summer Wells, Rogersville TN June 15th 2021 - Google My Maps

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — An advertising company out of the Myrtle Beach area is helping in efforts to locate missing five-year-old Summer Wells.

Ashley Amoroso with Coastal Outdoor Advertising tells our NBC affiliate, WCYB, they created the 'Missing Summer Wells' billboard after seeing a social media post on Summer's disappearance.

Right now, the digital billboards can be seen at 20 locations in and around Myrtle Beach. In just two days, they've generated more than 43,000 exposures.

As Myrtle Beach approaches its peak tourism season, Amoroso says the digital billboards are the best opportunity to get Summer's image in front of tourists.

RaQ-V2Ny

Billboard in Myrtle Beach to help find Summer Wells | wbir.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members