AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be really hard to wait to find out what that shift is. I don’t think it could be anything extremely significant or they would’ve probably just said without scheduling another update this afternoon and waiting. (Am I right there?)

I’ve almost given up hope for any happy news. Realistically (since I personally think she’s in those woods) I think that chance has passed. I would sure love to be wrong.

Only 56 minutes to go. Hang in there and who's keeping time anyway? :rolleyes:
ETA: correct time

I think someone already posted this but I just now looked at it:
Scroll down to the video that says "Look closely."
I don't know where this is from Summer's home, but it says "grid search near the home."
This was no more than 2 hours ago.
Close to the road

In the video that says "Look Closely", what kind animals coming out of those woods to the right? Cows, hogs? They look too big to be dogs.

We've received some inquires from viewers looking to help Summer Wells' family. Kristen Quon WCYB has outlined some information below.

I have 5 food boxes, 1 box of hygiene and over the counter medical supplies (even hot wheels toothpaste) and am compiling a pick up grocery order.
I live in Bristol TN and have no transportation. I have tried to phone the church twice.
Is there anyone who can deliver these for me, please?

206588317_217796793498732_1279992117063240481_n.jpg

205151280_217796816832063_7341839204254475323_n.jpg

Many of you have reached out asking how you can help Summer’s brothers.
Here’s some information from their church family:
The family likes to eat Little Caesars (or any pizza!), Golden Corral and Momma’s House. They like hot wheels, model cars and could use a tablet. Would love to go to any indoor trampoline park.
Waylon: age 9, shoe size 6, clothing size 10-12
Wyatt: age 11, shoe size 9, clothing size 14-16
Josey: age 12, shoe size 9, clothing size 16-18

Any gifts can be dropped off at the Kingsport Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3025 Fort Henry Drive, Kingsport TN during these hours:

Wednesday’s 5:30-7:30pm
Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
Saturday 9am-12:30pm
I can say the Beech Creek community has been SO giving and caring. After being here for more than a week I’ve met so many kind and thoughtful people willing to help anyone in need. We apppreciate you all.
2764.png

dang it, my post is hidden within the quote. please check there as I have many supplies and am getting more. Just need help to get them delivered. I am in Bristol.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1408099134687563783
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
@TBInvestigation

#TNAMBERAlert: Authorities are conducting line searches this afternoon in the Beech Creek area of Hawkins County, near where Summer Wells was last seen. The purpose is to ensure that every inch of ground has been covered, especially overgrown areas and fields with high grass.

VIDEO at Linked tweet
Ugh, I feel so sorry for the searchers! I remember mowing an overgrown meadow on our Tennessee property and watching copperheads scrambling out of the way. I actually bought a pair of snake boots to keep myself calm, lol!

Thinking of DW’s first interview, he’s so sure she’s been abducted and taken out of the area. There is no question in his mind. He knew right away, Summer wasn’t in them woods. How did he know that ? What made him think she’s out of the area?
My question is was Summer allowed on the internet? Did she have an iPad which many kids do today. It’s not like a predator would say I’ll pick you up at 6:30 to a child that can’t tell time. However one could say meet me at the end of the driveway if she was on line with him and he was closer. Far fetched but trying to think how it could even happen. One other thing is if it’s someone very close to the family. Close enough that if he was caught on the property it wouldn’t alarm anyone. I just don’t see a stranger sneaking on the property.
Good point your comment - but you have to assume the child can read! My opinion is as well no stranger - usually dogs bark and that didn’t happen!
Just yesterday an 8 year old girl was Abducted in Los Angeles! Amber Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi