AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No search warrants have been obtained. Won't confirm either way on the polygraphs but does confirm that they have a polygraph unit, use it as an investigative tool, and are using every tool available to them. (So, sounds like they used the tool, reading between lines here)

Says family has been VERY cooperative.

TBI Rep: no secret that we have polygraph unit. We don't discuss specifics. But I can tell you that We use that as an investigative tool. In a situation like this we're going to use every resource and tool available to us.

direct quote

OK so again, all we have here is the absence of evidence...

And I am left thinking she walked into those woods. There is no evidence that someone took her, hurt her, accidentally hurt her and then hid her, was on the property and shouldn't have been, etc. I can't think of any other reason why she would've disappeared with zero evidence except that she literally walked away and got lost in the woods.

The cicumstances around Summers disappearance are still unclear.
They haven't identified every person seen in the area on the day Summer disappeared

Asking all the residents in the Beech Creek area to check their properties again, for any signs of Summer, any signs Summer may have been there.

I'm starting to think they really don't know what has happened to her UNLESS they are playing along whilst investigation #2 is going on. As horrible as this is, please let it be the latter.
They let Megan Boswell talk talk talk while the other investigation was happening. I hope that's what's happening here and they have an idea of what has happened. Prayers for Summer and eveyone involved in this search!!!

Since the mother's TikTok account was mentioned in MSM, I'm going to go ahead and say that, while I didn't watch all of the videos, the ones I did watch show happy, healthy, socialized children. Small town, rural living at its finest.

I think she has taken a few down from what I saw earlier. Or maybe they were on the now private account. ETA: Actually I think she has many accounts!

Does am MSM mention mean we can talk about it?

Last edited:
No search warrants have been obtained. Won't confirm either way on the polygraphs but does confirm that they have a polygraph unit, use it as an investigative tool, and are using every tool available to them. (So, sounds like they used the tool, reading between lines here)

Says family has been VERY cooperative.

Just to clarify, he said HIS office has not obtained any warrants, but would not speak to whether or not the other agencies have or have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member