AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked up thread what I would do if missing child.

As others said, you don't know until it happens.

Just this minute and moment, I think that I MYSELF.. would create a private message thread in WS.. asking for help help help to create flyers for me with long term members that I trusted not to share with anyone so I could vent, and ask for guidance etc. from others here so it wasn't in public domain.

Just a MOO.

Memories of Sierrah Joughin and we had a member here that was family to the boyfriend.. who cut off all the rumors as she was a member. She was on threads within 24 hours stating such, and we ALL at WS discounted the boyfriend based on her comments.. as he was the last person seen with her. MOO

Once that WS member posted such... he NEVER EVER was considered or spoke of as a perp. I would hope that would happen if I ever did a shout out as it really helped in that case MOO as to WS comments from then on.

And it nipped in the bud ANY negatives to him. MOO
Watching the boyfriend on the stand broke my heart and I'm usually pretty detached during trials.

My theory: a predator stalking a low socio-economic area happened upon a five year old girl playing by herself out the front of her house and was enticed into his or her car. Said predator drove away with Summer. This case will not have a happy ending. We can only hope that neighbours have camera footage of a suspicious car driving in the area. My gut feeling is the parents were not involved at all. This screams opportunistic predator to me.
Sorry i don't know the details of the first seach steps. Wouldn't Sheriff start with tracking dogs at that unlocked door?

Sorry i don't know the details of the first seach steps. Wouldn't sheriff start with tracking dogs at that unlocked door?

The father said in one of the early interviews he did (on camera) that the tracking dogs lost her scent at the end of the driveway (I am summarizing, those were not his verbatim words, but it was something to that effect).

My theory: a predator stalking a low socio-economic area happened upon a five year old girl playing by herself out the front of her house and was enticed into his or her car. Said predator drove away with Summer. This case will not have a happy ending. We can only hope that neighbours have camera footage of a suspicious car driving in the area. My gut feeling is the parents were not involved at all. This screams opportunistic predator to me.
If it is this scenario, I would think it would have to be someone introduced by family or friends into her life. Someone the family knew and maybe knew well. Let's hope they find this child. It's all so sad.

Are there actually toys in the basement? How often does Summer play in the basement? Questions I would like to know the answers to.

Great question! There don't appear to be any windows in the basement. Why would she sit down in a dark basement and play on a beautiful summer day? I wonder if she maybe went to sit outside the door with her toys, but then I guess the toys would still be sitting there.

My point is getting lost, I think.

Summer would've been able to get OUT through the door whether it was locked or unlocked. But she would not be able to lock it again behind her, right? So if it was locked when DW and CW were searching for her, it means she could not have gone out the door because she could not have locked the door again behind her.

Memories of Caylee Anthony and the photo of the child reaching up to a door shown at trial............

Great question! There don't appear to be any windows in the basement. Why would she sit down in a dark basement and play on a beautiful summer day? I wonder if she maybe went to sit outside the door with her toys, but then I guess the toys would still be sitting there.
Also, did the boys actually see her going down there? that's assuming they were watching her, as we know kids don't exactly relish having to tear their eyes away from a screen... and can they even see the stairs or door leading down to the basement from where they were sitting?

Also, did the boys actually see her going down there? that's assuming they were watching her, as we know kids don't exactly relish having to tear their eyes away from a screen... and can they even see the stairs or door leading down to the basement from where they were sitting?
Maybe they heard something and assumed it was Summer going down the stairs.

Every time I check in to WS, I pray that Summer has been found.

My heart sinks a little with everyday that she is still missing. Where could she possibly be??

Same. :(
Haven't been able to stop thinking about her from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep. And I woke up today with a sick/pit in my stomach type of feeling that I can't shake. I hope there will be some answers soon.

Attachments

• 6CDC7F8C-6EEF-4358-BA92-42BB4EAEF68E.jpeg
    6CDC7F8C-6EEF-4358-BA92-42BB4EAEF68E.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics