AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the door being unlocked means they usually keep kids locked inside. I think the door being unlocked means someone left through that door and did not lock the door behind them.

My kids are 4 and 5 and are not kept inside by a lock on a door. This does not strike me as the type of family that locks doors to keep children inside. They seem to spend a ton of time outside. I think they lock doors to keep people outside, like most of us do, and the door being unlocked means someone left thru the door and did not lock it behind them from the outside.

Building code allows doors to be locked from the outside; however, people must be able to easily get out the door from the inside without a key in case of emergencies like fires. I know this is true for commercial buildings and residences.

Y’all, I have been a part of this community for a very long time. I rarely post, because I rarely have anything of value to contribute. But I almost always have a definitive opinion. I literally cannot even commit to a theory on this one; so many “risky” components to her environment. I think I can say I’ve seen and “sleuthed” it all…and there’s A LOT with this case. But with SO MANY red flags and no real movement…and as frustrated as I am with her life circumstances…maybe she did storm off (equally frustrated) from the basement in disgust and wound up injured or lost?

ETA: I have no doubt this kid would survive way longer than I ever could in the “woods” of Tennessee or anywhere else.

Last edited:
I noticed a window unit air conditioner in a basement window which makes me think the basement space was used in some way more than storage. Just a thought.

Attachments

• 6CDC7F8C-6EEF-4358-BA92-42BB4EAEF68E.jpeg
    6CDC7F8C-6EEF-4358-BA92-42BB4EAEF68E.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 19
#TNAMBERAlert: This is one example of the many overgrown areas that teams have combed through over the last ten days while searching for 5-year-old Summer Wells.

E4vR0C6XEAAc2l1.jpg

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1408450065132314625

TBI shares photo of harsh terrain during the search for Summer Wells

'We're not going to stop.' Crews continue search for Summer Wells

[...]

Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson says the heat and rough terrain has made the search a challenge.

“It's hard because my office don’t stop," says Lawson. "We're still answering calls, doing investigations, and running the jail. Everyone is getting mentally, physically, and emotionally drained. We're going to have to get back again. We're not going to stop until we find Summer.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52