AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the fathers call to 911, that is not being released. It's the dispatch call, to send an officer.

911 dispatch condenses the information from a 911 complainant, its not the whole story, or exact words, most of the time. If 911 dispatchers repeated the entire story from every call, we would need an army in the 911 center.

The dispatcher says "parents" called, nope it was the father. The dispatcher may have assumed he was at the residence.

The father may have said ...my wife walked over to her mothers and when she got back Summer was gone. Condensed to "mother took a walk".

Moo....and having a scanner all my life running 24/7.

Exactly.

Agreed!

Everything Matters!

Let’s not forget this isn’t just about a 5 year old child who “may” have wandered off.

This is about a 5 year old child who may have been abducted, or has somehow become a victim of foul play not related to an abduction. We don’t know.

If we go down the road of foul play EVERYBODY gets looked at whether they like it or not. That’s just the way it is. Criminal histories are researched, backgrounds are researched, alibis are confirmed. You betcha all that stuff matters.

LE has not cleared anyone at this point. LE has not broadcasted the results of any polygraphs and they won’t. All we hear is one side and that is not confirmation of anything.

We can’t look at any case with tunnel vision. We have to look at everything no matter how nasty, upsetting, or horrifying it can be. That’s what LE does and that’s what they are doing here.

At the end of the day what really matters is finding Summer. If that means diving into the backgrounds of everyone close to her to determine suspects and clear others so be it.

Summer needs to be found. That’s what matters.
This ! ^^^
Was about to post but you beat me to it, thanks .

That is all that matters; and not what people are saying in real life or on social media.

Of course there's no excuse for rudeness in front of children, but we only have one person's word for this.
And again Summer needs to be found, and what people are saying to them or about them should not be their main focus.
How anyone might perceive them shouldn't be the overriding concern.

Priorities.
MOO.

Last edited:
My guess is, the dispatcher did that math in order to shorten the radio transmission.

DW calls 911, relays what CW said "2 minutes". Taking into account the amount of time DW and CW were on the phone, plus the time on the 911 call... the dispatcher may have added that up to be 10 minutes.
I agree with that but a discrepancy of 8 minutes I believe wouldn't be too concerning to LE.

I agree with that but a discrepancy of 8 minutes I believe wouldn't be too concerning to LE.

LE wouldn't focus on the dispatch, they would focus on what was said during the actual 911 call. None of us know what was said on that call. I was just providing a possible explanation for those questioning the "2 minutes - 10 minutes" discrepancy.

LE wouldn't focus on the dispatch, they would focus on what was said during the actual 911 call. None of us know what was said on that call. I was just providing a possible explanation for those questioning the "2 minutes - 10 minutes" discrepancy.
My apologies I misunderstood.

If his information is accurate it definitely shows a big shift in what is taking place. Or at least a shift in what sources are willing to say.

Nick has been saying this since yesterday, for what it's worth (that the investigation is shifting). It's probably shifting because they can't find any evidence she is in the area around the house.

ETA: Although I hope it's shifting based on some novel evidence that will actually tell us where sweet Summer is :(

Haven't seen this posted yet...(Nick Beres Update)
This post really bothers me.me. I think it will fuel more speculation, rumor, and gossip about the family.

My heart breaks for this family, to lose Summer, not be able to leave the house, or speak to anyone with out wondering if they think a family member is involved. I'm really concerned about the mother and children. How much can folks take?

Moo...

LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Below is a transcription of the audio as authorities were called to Summer’s home on Ben Hill Road, courtesy of Broadcastify.

“You be in route to 110 one-one-zero Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek it will the first resident on your right, in reference to a missing 4-year old. The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they can’t find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now.”
What the heck is going on??

“Yesterday, I took them to the putt-putt golf course here in Kingsport, just to try to let them have a peaceful day away from the search and rescue teams going on their property and the agents coming up,” Dotson said. “There was someone that made a comment that wasn’t very polite.”
Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance

the BBM upsets me to no end. Praying for Summer's brothers. They should not have to go through this. Their lives have been thrown into chaos, their sister is missing, home is probably nothing like they recognize right now, mom and dad are most likely very wrapped up in the emotions behind all that, and whoever was rude or insensitive towards them should be ashamed. JMO
That's so sad for the boys. :( It's amazing that someone in Kingsport even recognized them let alone chose to attack minor children. Aren't they suffering enough already?

I guess no one can stop the in-person hate but I do hope Mr. Dotson is urging Summer's parents and brothers to get off and stay off social media. Right now they'll only find pain there. And thank you sir, for stepping up to help these boys!

LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Below is a transcription of the audio as authorities were called to Summer’s home on Ben Hill Road, courtesy of Broadcastify.

“You be in route to 110 one-one-zero Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek it will the first resident on your right, in reference to a missing 4-year old. The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they can’t find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now.”

I'm having a hard time making sense of the timeline we're being given.
According the the dispatch call (which has to be around 6:30 pm) , the parents said Summer was missing for about 10 minutes now. So that would have had to have been somewhere around 6:20.

But in the Thursday press conference, Lindsey Earhardt clearly say that the last time anyone saw Summer was early afternoon (some time between 12 noon and 3 pm).
'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Both timelines can't be true. Unless LE doesn't believe what the family is telling them and they are choosing to go with the last time she was seen by a non-family member.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot, and this timeline makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Haven't seen this posted yet...(Nick Beres Update)
Ok that is a lot of new information. It made my heart sink. Is this a reliable, respectful news outlet? Is he hinting the 'source' is the TBI? This just seems a lot different to what we heard yesterday. Did they find something in one of the searches? I have so many questions!

This ! ^^^
Was about to post but you beat me to it, thanks .

That is all that matters; and not what people are saying in real life or on social media.

Of course there's no excuse for rudeness in front of children, but we only have one person's word for this.
And again Summer needs to be found, and what people are saying to you or about you should not be your main focus.
How anyone might perceive you shouldn't be the overriding concern.

Priorities.
MOO.

Moo... Approaching and verbally confronting children in a public space does deserve concern. Bullying is never acceptable. What if the person became violent? Decided to attack one of the cbildren?

Is the family to be expected to answer questions or listen to accusations on any and all public appearances. Will they never be able to leave tbeir 11 acres without fear of being attacked?

LE is in charge of this investigation and has pulled out all stops. 100 agencies, FBI, CARD, TBI, behavioural analysis, and the general public thinks they know more from F B, than some of the smartest folks in the country.

Forgive me, but the general public at putt putt, isn't gonna find the answer.

Moo....

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Now that it is in the MSM it can be discussed. Here is the thing. This is a dispatcher's voice relaying second hand the info received from (I THINK) DW when he phoned 911 after getting call from CW about Summer being missing.

MOO this is an instance of paraphrasing another, who also paraphrased still another's words about what happened. Big old game of telephone is what I see here and nothing more.

I suspect it goes something like this: CW calls DW in a panic, can't find Summer. When I walked back up to house she wasn't where I thought she was, can't find her anywhere. DW calls 911 relays that he is not there but working some distance from home and wife just told him she walked back up to house and no Summer. Dispatch then relays to responders Mom came back from walk and no Summer.

again just MOO.
IMO we won't know the truth until the 911 calls are released. MOO.

I'm having a hard time making sense of the timeline we're being given.
According the the dispatch call (which has to be around 6:30 pm) , the parents said Summer was missing for about 10 minutes now. So that would have had to have been somewhere around 6:20.

But in the Thursday press conference, Lindsey Earhardt clearly say that the last time anyone saw Summer was early afternoon (some time between 12 noon and 3 pm).
'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Both timelines can't be true. Unless LE doesn't believe what the family is telling them and they are choosing to go with the last time she was seen by a non-family member.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot, and this timeline makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

I suspect that, as far as LE is concerned, the timeline has shifted. Maybe, because of intensive interviews, they have been able to get more/better information from the parents. If the dispatch call is correct, and the actual 911 calls match what the dispatcher said, they no doubt grilled them pretty heavily for clarification.

I’m sorry I have forgotten whose post it was, but someone mentioned several messages back that perhaps Summer had gone in search of her mother who was taking a walk. That makes sense to me. It’s one reason she would have left the property. She might have been familiar with places her mother usually went if taking a walk was normal. It doesn’t explain why they didn’t see her because I doubt that she would trek off into the woods looking for mom unless there are trails (and no one has mentioned trails).

So many unanswered questions.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members