AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right there with ya, I know everyone may have change positions on what they think happened but I never left the lake or pond when she went swimming, I think of the liquid bottle of soda on the seat wondering if she drank some before she got out to swim or on the way back... Hoping they did a tox screen on its contents. I believe they realized when they got home she was in trouble and needed help, Hunter had already been taken home. Anyway that is where I have been and continue to stay .
The bottle of orange soda looked completely full and unopened to me. I don't think Summer would have been able to twist off the cap by herself. Imo

NEW Crush Orange Concealment Can Soda Diversion Stash Safe

Is it even really an orange crush?

Supposedly, it was bought for CH. She certainly could have given it to SW, but SW is sitting on it.

According to CB, CH was so concerned about her seats that SW is on a pillow because she was wet from swimming (even though she is wearing different clothes which ought to have been dry).

But, the milks are also on the seat and they would have been sweating profusely until they warmed up quite a bit. I know H says he was holding these on his lap for a while...

Eta... My point is, if this was an OC given to SW and it was open, it could have spilled.

Supposedly, it was bought for CH. She certainly could have given it to SW, but SW is sitting in it.

According to CB, CH was so concerned about her seats that SW is on a pillow because she was wet from swimming (even though she is wearing different clothes which ought to have been dry).

But, the milks are also on the seat and they would have been sweating profusely until they warmed up quite a bit. I know H says he was holding these on his lap for a while...

Eta... My point is, if this was an OC given to SW and it was open, it could have spilled.
Maybe CH was concerned that dirty river water would stain the seats whereas the milk jug sweat would not?

Supposedly, it was bought for CH. She certainly could have given it to SW, but SW is sitting on it.

The Skittles scattered on the seat too.

I've never believed the 'planting flowers' story. There's a lot I don't believe about the stories that day. JMO

The "Planting flowers" part of the timeline has always sounded rehearsed to me.
CH and CW give the same exact story then DW repeats it.

If asked any other questions they, including CH, CW, H and DW give different stories, times or say 'I don't know'.

Maybe CH was concerned that dirty river water would stain the seats whereas the milk jug sweat would not?
That makes sense.

But, what about the Orange Crush? Maybe it was bought warm, i guess that is possible. If so, then it isn't open because SW is sitting on it and, if she was the last to drink from it, the cap might not be on as tightly as one would wish.

The Skittles scattered on the seat too.
I think it is possible the Skittles on the seat came from the Orange Crush (if it is not an Orange Crush).

This makes me think... They went by Sonic and they all got beverages. All right, SW (probably) got a small, so her little cup might not be so obvious. H left, so he could have taken his cup along with him. (ETA, did they stay there and drink their slushes? Because I don't see any sonic cups around.)

The largest drink at Sonic is 44 ounces (called a Route 44). Then there's S, M, L. SW probably got the blue raspberry one. To see the menu it's at sonicdrivein.com.

I don't think this is a huge thing, but it is unusual to me when CB says "get a Sonic". I mean that's fine and all, but if someone IRL said that to me, i would ask, "Get a Sonic what?" Because they have a full menu and the Sonic drive in is not the only thing that starts with Sonic. So, she kind of has her own slang. That's kind of interesting.

Oh yeah, would anyone even want an orange crush at that point? Even a little child?

Perhaps I misunderstood, then. I remember it being said CW & A had a falling out and hearing they hadn’t spoken(?) for like a year. Maybe they just hadn’t seen each other. Situation is still weird, IMO.

MOO.
YEAH..IIRC, A and H and J were all staying at CW house in OCT when DW was out of state.
so, close to a year but not quite.
More like 8 mos

Especially since it’s alleged that they haven’t spoken for a year. I’m on the fence as far as theories go, but I do wonder if she got H to have an alibi for a time. MOO.
Are we sure they hadn't spoken for a year? I remember H saying he hadn't been to their home in over a year. But I took it to mean because of the pandemic. But I think they probably spoke during that time. JMO
Perhaps I misunderstood, then. I remember it being said CW & A had a falling out and hearing they hadn’t spoken(?) for like a year. Maybe they just hadn’t seen each other. Situation is still weird, IMO.

MOO.
Yes, Maybe Ally and Candus hadn't spoken much---but their kids were friends with each other and met up sometimes. <modsnip - no link>

I think Candus might have been speaking to Ally's mother because that was her friend originally. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we sure they hadn't spoken for a year? I remember H saying he hadn't been to their home in over a year. But I took it to mean because of the pandemic. But I think they probably spoke during that time. JMO

Yes, Maybe Ally and Candus hadn't spoken much---but their kids were friends with each other and met up sometimes. We know Ally's daughter had been to the Wells house to get a puppy, and then she returned it weeks later?

I think Candus might have been speaking to Ally's mother because that was her friend originally. JMO
I agree. I think the grandmother on the porch was Hs great grandmother.

Listening to Duty Ron on link provided upthread. He tells us that Dave Radar and Equusearch searched for Summer with Hawkins County Sheriff and staff from last Thursday thru Sunday.
Wondering if this was the days DW was blasting all over the internet what was DR doing to find Summer other than begging people for donations to come here and spend at the bar and swim in the lake.

The audacity and ungratefulness of these people is really outstanding.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members