DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's find discussion points

Best info we have:

2 videos of SW that day.
I wish there was a way to fix the swimming hole video. I don't know if there is a clue in it, but that video is a mess.

There might be a way to defilter the truck video. There's a filter called "snow" although i think that is a different app. Anyway, it looks like something of that nature may have been applied.

I don't have Photoshop any more or i would give a still from the truck video a shot.

I don't know the video you are referring to because I am done watching it being reported on YT.

I am not condoning drug use, but it happens. That does not mean they killed their child. He is not someone I would want to hang out with. That does not mean they killed their child.

Let's say for a second that they had nothing to do with this. That, to me, explains why someone who has struggled with addiction is suddenly using a lot again. If you don't have the emotional resources to deal with tragedy, then you are going to fall back on whatever you have used in the past to dull it and block it out.

They are being attacked by people left and right and I'm sure by doing the interviews, they believe they are fighting back.

I agree. In fact, I am beginning to be convinced that the reason CBW & DW are so open on social media is because they are not behind the disappearance. Now, there’s plenty of other issues but I think all (save for the SA allegations) can be summarized as the reasons behind the sons’ removal.

Obviously, there are inconsistencies and missing pieces of information in their accounts of that day. And those things may, in fact, be related to unethical/illegal activities. I just don’t know if those things explain why a child disappeared into thin air (or a maroon Tacoma).

JMO.

CH is apparently not talking on camera, so just as an example, we don't know as much about her day even though she spent a lot of it with CB and H.

She had her chance to speak, If she did finally decide to talk to the MSM, her words wouldn't matter to me.

To quote Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"

She had her chance to speak, If she did finally decide to talk to the MSM, her words wouldn't matter to me.

To quote Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"
CH was just an example. I don't know if she has anything to add to the case as it has been made public or not.

I also don't know why she isn't speaking out. Fortunately, she has been interviewed by LE. So, hopefully she told them whatever she knows.

However, DW has been in prison for serious crimes. Now, those are not SW's fault, but it will come out. Also everything J et al have said will come out. This isn't fair to SW, but we have a TOS, MSM doesn't.
Very honest question: do people believe that MSM hasn’t been fair to the family? Also, have we been more fair to them than MSM?

Very honest question: do people believe that MSM hasn’t been fair to the family? Also, have we been more fair to them than MSM?
I thought everyone is saying MSM isn't covering this?

I have to watch clips online. I have only watched stations in Tennessee. But, from various viewing areas. The ones i have seen i think were fair.

I also think they have tried to keep Summer's story out there in the face of no new information pretty well.

ETA... I didn't watch the news video about the boys being taken away. But, there probably wasn't much they could say there beyond the basic facts.

I don't believe MSM hasn't been fair to them at all. A very wide audience can be reached,and spread awareness for Summer through MSM. They also get treated very fairly here.

I personally do not think CM has been fair in his videos.

CM says (and I'm using my own words here because I'm too lazy to go quote him word for word, I will if I have to.) that he is looking into DW because of his past behaviors (that allegedly happened with J and others) and that if you look at the past behaviors they could help make sense to the present situation, They need to be looked at closely.

fair enough.

However, if that is the case why isn't he giving GH the same attention and discussing the similarities between SW missing story and GH's past story with her daughter that is missing? Her history with her daughter is MUCH more similar to this story in my opinion, and I would surmise many other people's opinion.

It's like DW is his whipping boy.

CM says (and I'm using my own words here because I'm too lazy to go quote him word for word, I will if I have to.) that he is looking into DW because of his past behaviors (that allegedly happened with J and others) and that if you look at the past behaviors they could help make sense to the present situation, They need to be looked at closely.

fair enough.

However, if that is the case why isn't he giving GH the same attention and discussing the similarities between SW missing story and GH's past story with her daughter that is missing? Her history with her daughter is MUCH more similar to this story in my opinion, and I would surmise many other people's opinion.

I agree that DW is the whipping boy.

I don't see similarities between CH's daughter and Summer's disappearance.

fair enough.

DW wants to be a martyr, so it seems to fit...

She talked to a reporter from the Rogersville News. Not much is attributed to her. Just that they "hollered for" SW. And a plea to "bring the baby back".

For me this is a very powerful statement. CH states they "hollered for her". For me, I am convinced SW made it home that day alive and well. CH would know this. They 'hollered' for her means, to me that they were looking for her, she was no longer there.

Actually the timeline is good I think.

In my mind, there are two probable scenarios:

* SW wondered off and had an accident, yet to be found.

* A person known to the family abducted her, for their own personal reasons, or someone had a grudge against the household and took her for revenge.

Absolutely, they should be under the microscope by LE. NOT BY US. They are not POIs.

We do not know what goes on behind those walls.

I'm saying that just because something is stated by a YouTuber (and then repeated endlessly by other YTers) doesn't make it true. Or helpful.
My post is pertaining to the information coming via DW and CW.
Not you tubers mouths.
DW's and his footage of themselves.
They are simply giving him an avenue to speak.
The you tube community are not responsible for sensoring what the parents want to portray to the world.

It is very helpful to LE IMO.

R.I.P. Gabby Petito. I read the sad news in her case. I was hoping she would be okay.

I am still holding out hope Summer is somehow going to beat the odds and be found alive.

The more I look at DW and CB's behavior, i do see people who have been handed a situation that is simply beyond them. Their certainty at first that SW had been taken... Was that only because of RB?

The, i think, most recent interview he did with Mrs. Cher someone asked him what i think was intended to be a softball question, "what do you like to do as a family?" I was struck by how unintentionally cruel a question this was. He answered it. I don't even remember what he said.

Why does vaping has an
that tells me the vapes may play a very important role in this case.

And I have a pretty good guess now of exactly what happened to SW that day, and it isn't that I think summer was vaping...

The following words have much more meaning to me now, and I can identify with them.

To quote CB (she said this about her missing sister):

"I don't know what happened, or what didn't happen,...but I hope they find her"

CB if you're reading this, you know what I mean.
Why has vaping anything to do with finding Summer ? All the conversations going around and around without any other clues!
Let’s ask LE for an update and a news conference !
MOO !

Channel 11 did try to talk to LE. LE didn't return their calls, so they (C 11) played clips of old interviews.

So, we have vapes, milk jugs, trips to Sonic, and what DW is talking about on YT.

But, if you see a 20 year old red Toyota Tacoma with full ladder racks, please tell its owner to call the TBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams