AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

When this case first broke open, I tried to look at all opinions and theories (not hate), reminding myself to keep an open mind. Finding a missing little 5 year old. This morning as I woke, took a step back and looked again at the whole picture, the outline of events as we know. Now I'm comfortable leaving the fence. My conclusion is that Summer was abducted.

IMO, the timeline plays a huge factor. After all the searching Summer should have been found by now if she was near her home, I believe. Dogs, forensics, interviews, investigating, nothing we know of leads to injury at home. I believe Summer was taken off her property.

Maybe the best hope we have is national media attention. More people aware of this little girl in more areas.

Lovely new video with photos of Summer

Such a touching video. Seeing the family pictures, I can imagine the sadness the boys are going through with the disappearance of their baby sister.

If that wasn’t hard enough then they were taken from their parents. Heartbreaking all around.

I always wonder how much information the boys are told or nothing at all. They must wonder every day what happened to their family. I hope they are at least together.

Such a touching video. Seeing the family pictures, I can imagine the sadness the boys are going through with the disappearance of their baby sister.

If that wasn’t hard enough then they were taken from their parents. Heartbreaking all around.

I always wonder how much information the boys are told or nothing at all. They must wonder every day what happened to their family. I hope they are at least together.
bbm
That would be nice for them as in less separation trauma.
There hasn't been much information in msm other than that they were removed by DCFS.

I hope they are together, too, and that their parents are able to visit them regularly and keep up with how they are doing.

I hate this case. I hate everything about this case. I hate that a little girl is missing and presumed dead. I hate that the socioeconomic status of her family has put everything they have ever said or done under a microscope. I hate that many view these people as garbage because their (for lack of a better word) cultural behaviors are socially unacceptable. I do not mean the accusations against Don, those should be investigated thoroughly both for the victim and Summer. That doesn't mean I suspect Don of taking/killing her, he was at work. I just want to make sure Summer wasn't being abused.

Yes, indeed. All expense paid trip to LA, probably throw in a few days at Disney plus compensation for appearances on show.

Tough crowd. The parents are probably sincerely hoping this tv show host can help them find their missing daughter, but <modsnip> it’s really a trip to LA & Disney that motivated them. Even though they have zero children to take. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough crowd. The parents are probably sincerely hoping this tv show host can help them find their missing daughter, but <modsnip> it’s really a trip to LA & Disney that motivated them. Even though they have zero children to take. IMO

And no link to show compensation rates. I've asked. Anyway, agreement. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough crowd. The parents are probably sincerely hoping this tv show host can help them find their missing daughter, but you claim it’s really a trip to LA & Disney that motivated them. Even though they have zero children to take. IMO
That's true. In the course of four months, they went from 4 children to zero children. Something not right there.

I hate this case. I hate everything about this case. I hate that a little girl is missing and presumed dead. I hate that the socioeconomic status of her family has put everything they have ever said or done under a microscope. I hate that many view these people as garbage because their (for lack of a better word) cultural behaviors are socially unacceptable. I do not mean the accusations against Don, those should be investigated thoroughly both for the victim and Summer. That doesn't mean I suspect Don of taking/killing her, he was at work. I just want to make sure Summer wasn't being abused.
He was allegedly at work

DW said in one of his interviews that he and CB are allowed to see the boys. He didn't elaborate. Even if they're not all in the same home, it is possible they are allowed to visit with one another. Also, it is possible they attend the same school that they did before (idk).

I guess all we can do is hope for the best for them.

If SW was abducted, i have thought that maybe it is just as well they're not home. Since we don't know what led up to SW's disappearance, if she was abducted, then we don't know that the boys were safe.

For all we know, Summer just might have been the child who went outside at the time the possible abductor was ready to strike. This person might have taken one of the boys just as easily, but at the time SW disappeared, maybe they were together inside and she was alone outside.

I don't know where CB and CH were at that moment, but i feel they were either in the house or camper. Maybe not very long, but i think SW was outside alone for a few minutes at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15