Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And no link to show compensation rates. I've asked. Anyway, agreement. JMO

This is all my opinion after searching and unable to find approved links. From all the articles I've read regarding Dr Phil paying guest, the results from google were Dr Phil show pays for transportation and hotel fees.

It would be helpful if someone states the Wells were paid and/or the Wells went to Disney Land there would be an approved link backing up this "speculation". I could "speculate" the Wells took a rocket to the moon, but I won't. My goal is to keep Summer's name in the media/public.

It would be a very kind thing for Dr Phil to gift the boys a trip to DL, however I've never heard anything close to that.

Tough crowd. The parents are probably sincerely hoping this tv show host can help them find their missing daughter, but <modsnip> it’s really a trip to LA & Disney that motivated them. Even though they have zero children to take. IMO

When Dr. Phil interviewed the family of Gabby Petito, he announced that he was making a donation of $25,000 to the new foundation they set up in Gabby's memory. So going on Dr. Phil isn't necessarily a bad thing, perhaps he will contribute to the reward fund for Summer.

This is all my opinion after searching and unable to find approved links. From all the articles I've read regarding Dr Phil paying guest, the results from google were Dr Phil show pays for transportation and hotel fees.

It would be helpful if someone states the Wells were paid and/or the Wells went to Disney Land there would be an approved link backing up this "speculation". I could "speculate" the Wells took a rocket to the moon, but I won't. My goal is to keep Summer's name in the media/public.

It would be a very kind thing for Dr Phil to gift the boys a trip to DL, however I've never heard anything close to that.
Based on Google I think you’re correct that the Dr. Phil show provides air fare and lodging. I also remember hearing during one show that they give guests food vouchers, excluding alcohol.

As for additional compensation it seems that the show pays celebrity guests but not others, with an occasional exception. Apparently Phil paid Burke Ramsey and George and Cindy Anthony for example. I don’t think DW and CB were paid IMO.
How Much Did Burke Ramsey Get Paid For His Dr. Phil Interview? The Exact Number Is Unknown

Behaviour Panel to do an analysis of DW tonight. 17.30 UK time, no clue what the US times are :p. It's in 1 hours time though so....

Approved link.

Last edited:
you truly believe that DW did not know what was happening all around him? that was his family's home before it was his own family's and he stated several times that his whole life growing up was crime and jail.
he also had said himself he asked police if he could go to all the drug dealers to see if they knew anything.. jmo but he knew all too well..

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, there is only one way for him to know exactly who all the drug dealers in his area are.

There's a new post on the Well's website -
re: Trip to LA

So many plants and flowers that were new to see. Also made some seashell collections inside hotel ketchup bottles and saw a dolphin. Here are a few pictures from our trip made to help get Summer's name and picture out to the world. If you have ever seen her since June 15, please call the TBI or FBI or email on our website and let them know. We may look happy but that's impossible. All the information and more pictures of Summer on our website. thank you, Candus

Things I've Never Seen Before (findsummerwells.com)

Last edited:
DW & CW new video on YT.

Don Candus Wells Family : Things I've Never Seen Before : FindSummerWells.com - YouTube

Things C & D saw in California, nothing about sweet Summer.

Things I've Never Seen Before

So many plants and flowers that were new to see. Also made some seashell collections inside hotel ketchup bottles and saw a dolphin. Here are a few pictures from our trip made to help get Summer's name and picture out to the world. If you have ever seen her since June 15, please call the TBI or FBI or email on our website and let them know. We may look happy but that's impossible. All the information and more pictures of Summer on our website. thank you, Candus

http://FindSummerWells.com & Log In or Sign Up to View

watch here our youtube : https://youtu.be/PAF_u-ZNkzc

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/things-i-ve-never-seen-before

DW & CW new video on YT.

Don Candus Wells Family : Things I've Never Seen Before : FindSummerWells.com - YouTube

Things C & D saw in California, nothing about sweet Summer.
It makes my heart happy that they got an opportunity to escape the horrors on that TN hill for some down time to take their minds off of everything that has happened to them, although they can never really escape for one moment the nightmare that is their life. It covers them in a heavy fog that never burns off. We know that CW likes to take pictures, so this is just C being C, memorializing what interests her and what brings her some sort of peace/happiness. Glad she shared; glad to see it. I hope the trip and what she experienced lightened her burden just a little, if only for a fleeting moment. JMHO

I have no idea who is selling dope in the town where I now live. But then again, I am not from here originally, nor have I lived here all my life. Just like Don is not from Rogersville, and hasn't live there all his life.
I live in a small town. Everyone knows. I grew up with some of the people selling and buying. That's life. And they're "normal" people, with "normal" jobs. Some of them are barely adults. Drugs are not something as undercover as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hell Yeah