AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behaviour Panel to do an analysis of DW tonight. 17.30 UK time, no clue what the US times are :p. It's in 1 hours time though so....

Approved link.

Main takeaways:
1. DW is not being deceptive when he denies involvement in Summer's disappearance.
2. No deception in his denials about the SA allegations. (although, he may have subsequently threatened his accusers)
For me, it's just confirmation of what some of us have known all along.
MOO

There's a new post on the Well's website -
re: Trip to LA

So many plants and flowers that were new to see. Also made some seashell collections inside hotel ketchup bottles and saw a dolphin. Here are a few pictures from our trip made to help get Summer's name and picture out to the world. If you have ever seen her since June 15, please call the TBI or FBI or email on our website and let them know. We may look happy but that's impossible. All the information and more pictures of Summer on our website. thank you, Candus

Things I've Never Seen Before (findsummerwells.com)
I can imagine how difficult it must have been to return home after experiencing all these beautiful things CW never saw before. A pitiful shame Summer (whose disappearance made this trip possible) wasn't there to enjoy it.

It makes my heart happy that they got an opportunity to escape the horrors on that TN hill for some down time to take their minds off of everything that has happened to them, although they can never really escape for one moment the nightmare that is their life. It covers them in a heavy fog that never burns off. We know that CW likes to take pictures, so this is just C being C, memorializing what interests her and what brings her some sort of peace/happiness. Glad she shared; glad to see it. I hope the trip and what she experienced lightened her burden just a little, if only for a fleeting moment. JMHO

I agree. The beauty in nature can be healing, even if for a fleeting moment in time. I have been following the Gabby Petito case, and there are photos of GP's parents in the fields in Wyoming watching and taking picture of elk grazing, while the parents wait to collect GP's ashes from the coroner. I don't begrudge any parents these fleeting moments of serenity and beauty in times of deep grief.

I have no idea who is selling dope in the town where I now live. But then again, I am not from here originally, nor have I lived here all my life. Just like Don is not from Rogersville, and hasn't live there all his life.

The word microcosm was important to my original statement. The bigger the community (in a very broad sense), the less likely, you are to know all of the players. It's the reason I used a high school in my example. Unless you attend a mega-church, you know all of the players that attend your church. You don't have to be a native, you fold into the community and someone tells you who the players are or you observe it for yourself.

I am in a small town. If for some very important reason i had to go talk to all the drug dealers i don't know where to go. I guess, if it was really important, maybe I could ask...

Who, i don't know. I doubt anyone would tell me anything though because they probably wouldn't trust me. I guess I would just have to ask the police and hope they didn't arrest me.

I used to know someone who might be able to help me figure this out, maybe. But, not any more.

Good grief, someone was telling me about someone who works on cars on the side (not a euphemism, he repairs automobiles and mine isn't running very well) and i could not figure out who that was, so maybe I am just stupid.

However, another person i used to know had been to jail (not prison) and he could figure this stuff out. Since DW has been to prison maybe that would give him a big advantage...But, i think there is more to it than that.

Play the scenario in your head. It can't just be someone you kinda sorta suspect, you would need to be certain. Or they could call the cops on you or set their pit bull on you or something else bad. And, if they were a child kidnapping drug dealer, they wouldn't give you the kid anyway.

Idk what kind of plan he has or had but he is either grasping at straws or this is something very unusual. Also, if you have the reputation of never having done anything like that it's going to look sus to these people if you roll up on their ... Idk, place they're selling
out of...

Eta... I have lived here a lot... But not constantly... So maybe that plays into it... But I have lived here longer than the Wells have in Rogersville

Last edited:
I am in a small town. If for some very important reason i had to go talk to all the drug dealers i don't know where to go. I guess, if it was really important, maybe I could ask...

Who, i don't know. I doubt anyone would tell me anything though because they probably wouldn't trust me. I guess I would just have to ask the police and hope they didn't arrest me.

I used to know someone who might be able to help me figure this out, maybe. But, not any more.

Good grief, someone was telling me about someone who works on cars on the side (not a euphemism, he repairs automobiles and mine isn't running very well) and i could not figure out who that was, so maybe I am just stupid.

However, another person i used to know had been to jail (not prison) and he could figure this stuff out. Since DW has been to prison maybe that would give him a big advantage...But, i think there is more to it than that.

Play the scenario in your head. It can't just be someone you kinda sorta suspect, you would need to be certain. Or they could call the cops on you or set their pit bull on you or something else bad. And, if they were a child kidnapping drug dealer, they wouldn't give you the kid anyway.

Idk what kind of plan he has or had but he is either grasping at straws or this is something very unusual. Also, if you have the reputation of never having done anything like that it's going to look sus to these people if you roll up on their ... Idk, place they're selling
out of...

Eta... I have lived here a lot... But not constantly... So maybe that plays into it... But I have lived here longer than the Wells have in Rogersville
What are you trying to say? Don knows who is dealing drugs so he's using? Maybe he IS using but knowing who deals drugs in a small town doesn't mean anything, people talk. Everyone knows everyone, if you look close enough you can even witness a drug deal taking place. Drug deals don't only happen in dark alleys, if you pay attention you'll see a lot of ugly things happen around you. But I get it, when I was in college, I would take the train from the city to get home every weekend and just outside the train station there are always a group of ladies just sitting there. Took me a while to realize they were sex workers. So, in a way, I get what you're saying.

What are you trying to say? Don knows who is dealing drugs so he's using? Maybe he IS using but knowing who deals drugs in a small town doesn't mean anything, people talk. Everyone knows everyone, if you look close enough you can even witness a drug deal taking place. Drug deals don't only happen in dark alleys, if you pay attention you'll see a lot of ugly things happen around you. But I get it, when I was in college, I would take the train from the city to get home every weekend and just outside the train station there are always a group of ladies just sitting there. Took me a while to realize they were sex workers. So, in a way, I get what you're saying.
Don says he's staying on the straight and narrow. I believe him.

I think that anyone who doesn't know what you've pointed out must live in a bubble. IMO. Most of us have at least a (somewhat?) limited knowledge of what's going on in our neighborhoods, up the street, around the corner, at our parks & schools, at any event that draws a crowd, etc. When one takes into consideration the almost main-stream acceptance now of pot usage, it seems to be easy and discreet to acquire such (including the harder stuff), even if one doesn't personally know a "neighborhood dealer". MOO. Not one to partake myself but I know many, many pot smokers (my sister works on a grow farm in California) but I also understand that many other people I know keeps that private even though personal and medical usage is legal in my state.

91 percent of Americans support legalized marijuana as Democrats push to reform laws

Percentage of Americans who have tried marijuana rises to new high: Gallup

".....51 percent of millennials said they tried marijuana and 49 percent of Generation Xers said the same, as did 50 percent of baby boomers."

It’s a real pity so much energy went into trying to pin Summer’s disappearance on her father. Probably took the spotlight off the real offender.
DEFINITELY took the spotlight off the real offender. And, he/they may have gotten away with it because of this.

At this point, I would hope that the lack of official accusations/arrest(s) of D&C or anyone else that had a right to be on-site that fateful day/moment would lead people to the conclusion that they had nothing to do with Summer's disappearance. They've been beat up enough already!!! Yet, Don still stands there and takes the daily beatings in order to keep his precious daughter's name in the public eye. This shows a very obvious lack of conscientiousness of guilt. IMO

Last edited:
DEFINITELY took the spotlight off the real offender. And, he/they may have gotten away with it because of this.

At this point, I would hope that the lack of official accusations/arrest(s) of D&C or anyone else that had a right to be on-site that fateful day/moment would lead people to the conclusion that they had nothing to do with Summer's disappearance. They've been beat up enough already!!! Yet, Don still stands there and takes the daily beatings in order to keep his precious daughter's name in the public eye. This shows a very obvious lack of conscientiousness of guilt. IMO
It breaks my heart.
I just watched their new video, so glad to see CW smiling, I thought she'd never smile again.
I continue to have fear for their safety.
I hope they got good help from Dr Phil, they need it so badly.
I hope their children are returned to them and they find the strength and Divine comfort to continue their lives and receive nothing but love and compassion from all around them.
They are Summer's parents, the people who knew and loved her the best.
It's hard to support Summer without extending loving compassion to the people she loved the best.
Anything less is antithetical IMO

It’s a real pity so much energy went into trying to pin Summer’s disappearance on her father. Probably took the spotlight off the real offender.

Not sure I understand you. Are you referring to social media? Many in social media was voicing suspicion of Summer's father, yes, but actually social media has no real impact on the police investigation. The spotlight that counts is the spotlight held by the police, not the spotlight of social media.
Don't overestimate the ability of social media to influence murder investigations. In my opinion, Shakespeare got it right when he wrote
"It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."
The idiot being social media. IMO.

It breaks my heart.
I just watched their new video, so glad to see CW smiling, I thought she'd never smile again.
I continue to have fear for their safety.
I hope they got good help from Dr Phil, they need it so badly.
I hope their children are returned to them and they find the strength and Divine comfort to continue their lives and receive nothing but love and compassion from all around them.
They are Summer's parents, the people who knew and loved her the best.
It's hard to support Summer without extending loving compassion to the people she loved the best.
Anything less is antithetical IMO
Like I've posted before -
"One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient." - Charles M. Blow

Many have inserted themselves (primarily youtube channels and facebook pages - not directly addressing anyone here) and acted 'with great malice to do them great harm'. In addition to them grieving, they (unlike any other family who is in this position) have to suffer through the very public vitriol that has been unfairly bestowed upon them in spades. IMO

I, too, have been concerned with Candus' state of mind EVERYDAY!!!

Hopefully the boys are now in a safe and healthy place.They didn't have that before IMO.

Hopefully the parents have opened their eyes and now realize they need to make some major changes in their lives.

If they hope to have a second chance at parenting these beautiful kids, it's going to require every ounce of their being to accomplish that. Hopefully they are receiving court ordered parenting classes and professional help. My focus is always on the kids.

I pray someone wanted Summer to have a better life and she is being well cared for. But if that is the case, it's time to bring her home. :(:(

Not sure I understand you. Are you referring to social media? Many in social media was voicing suspicion of Summer's father, yes, but actually social media has no real impact on the police investigation. The spotlight that counts is the spotlight held by the police, not the spotlight of social media.
Don't overestimate the ability of social media to influence murder investigations. In my opinion, Shakespeare got it right when he wrote
"It is a tale
Signifying nothing."
I would disagree. LE has repeated that the rumors on SM have slowed down this case because they have to keep investigating these pointless tips. SM has gotten a whole bunch of people turned against this family which affects the case as well

Based on Google I think you’re correct that the Dr. Phil show provides air fare and lodging. I also remember hearing during one show that they give guests food vouchers, excluding alcohol.

As for additional compensation it seems that the show pays celebrity guests but not others, with an occasional exception. Apparently Phil paid Burke Ramsey and George and Cindy Anthony for example. I don’t think DW and CB were paid IMO.
How Much Did Burke Ramsey Get Paid For His Dr. Phil Interview? The Exact Number Is Unknown

The Anthony's "allegedly" wanted no compensation but it was reported that the show made a $600,000.00 donation to the "Caylee Fund"

So in essence, yep the Anthony's did get paid as they were over that fund.

Why did Dr. Phil Give $600,000 to Anthony Charity?

"It is a tale
Signifying nothing."
LE has been outspoken on the harm social media has done to this case, it's been reported across multiple media outlets and a statement was even posted in Summer's Amber Alert on the TBI site.
All the erroneous "tips" that are generated by social media rumors have to be investigated, burning up valuable time and resources, the rumors that resulted in death threats and stalking of the family also burned LE resources.
This is a long article about the harm done with statements by victims and also addresses the Petito case.
(There's also a mention of this site)

Rumors on social media are derailing search for missing Summer Wells, officials say

BBM
“We want to urge you only to share information from official sources,” Leslie Earhart with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said in an update Thursday. “The misinformation and speculation simply don’t help the case. Our teams continue to sift through hundreds of tips and it turns out most of them are rooted in rumors and bad information spread on social media.”

In Summer’s case, the pitfalls were two-fold: Social media sleuthing both bogged down investigators and took a toll on her family members — some of whom have been accused in a plot to hurt her.

AMBER Alert – Summer Wells

The TBI Amber Alert also addressed people on social media asking for donations under the guise that they are working with LE on the investigation and makes clear, they are not.
Quite the opposite, actually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads