AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching the new Wells videos.

You can see Ben Hill Rd from the top of the dog trail (darker spots on the left side of the screencap). I think you can see the house from the bottom of the dog trail but I can't see clearly in the shots from Ben Hill Rd.
ScreenHunter 1160.png

Btw, I counted six dogs in this video. I could be wrong.

I’m not totally understanding the point of these. I’m assuming nobody thinks whoever may have Summer is still hanging out on the Wells property? Even if it helps us see their renovations or line of sight, I’m unclear how this gets anyone closer to finding Summer?
Wait what?????? So they were outside the trailer, not inside with the TV on making it hard to hear anything going on outside??????? Just exactly what time was it,and how long did it take to fix the leg brace?

I’m not totally understanding the point of these. I’m assuming nobody thinks whoever may have Summer is still hanging out on the Wells property? Even if it helps us see their renovations or line of sight, I’m unclear how this gets anyone closer to finding Summer?

Trying to find an approach.

Motive, means, and opportunity.

Going with the theory of an abduction by a preferential offender, motive is obvious.
Means appears to be a red Tacoma with ladder racks, at least that's what we're going with. Since we as regular citizens don't have access to the DMV records we can't sleuth out the truck the easy way. We have an abundance of known predators within 50 miles, TN does list known vehicles. Screencap from: TN.gov
ScreenHunter 1161.png

So we're at opportunity. Somehow, someone removed Summer from the property. So we watch and re-watch videos trying to find the approach.

So, one time i was at home and I knew my neighbor was outside playing ball with his children. All of a sudden their playful screeches turned into actual screams. I ran to open my front door, phone in hand, because I really thought something was wrong.

And it was, but their dad was still with them, to help them. I thought he was, but i wanted to be sure. Because it was a serious scream that I really heard. So, i reacted immediately, not two hours later. I had the phone to call 911, but fortunately, i didn't have to.

Also, i don't live out in the woods. Not that long ago, we did have a little wooded area, and even then I would hear animals making noises that sounded sort of scream-like. But, a real scream from a terrified child is pretty unmistakable.

Sorry, this is the only way to talk about my opinion on the scream.

I thought the red or burgundy Toyota Tacoma (1998-2000 with full ladder racks and buckets in the back) was supposed to be a witness?

But, i guess we don't know what's what until we know.

CB and CH and SW are outside. CB walks SW the 20 feet to the house and tells a brother to watch her. CB goes to help CH with her knee brace (i thought into the camper, but idk). SW tells brothers she's going to basement. CB goes into house, sits down. Asks where is SW, boys say basement. CB calls for SW a couple of times, then goes down to basement and SW is gone.

SW could have disappeared at any point after speaking with her brothers (eta and CB finding her not in basement or near house). It could have been just as CB was going back into the house, for example.

No one knows.

ETA: this is the way CB has told it multiple times... I wasn't there, so i could be wrong about something or misunderstood her.

So, one time i was at home and I knew my neighbor was outside playing ball with his children. All of a sudden their playful screeches turned into actual screams. I ran to open my front door, phone in hand, because I really thought something was wrong.

And it was, but their dad was still with them, to help them. I thought he was, but i wanted to be sure. Because it was a serious scream that I really heard. So, i reacted immediately, not two hours later. I had the phone to call 911, but fortunately, i didn't have to.

Also, i don't live out in the woods. Not that long ago, we did have a little wooded area, and even then I would hear animals making noises that sounded sort of scream-like. But, a real scream from a terrified child is pretty unmistakable.

The scream has been a point of contention all the way around. People's memories tend to fill things in, even two witnesses who are on the scene of a crime might remember things differently.

I'm not sure she heard the scream when she thought she heard a scream. I'm also unwilling to rule out a mountain lion, close up you'd pee a little, but from a distance it sounds like a scream. Bit of trivia, peacocks sound like women screaming. It's unnerving, my neighbors have a peacock who escapes and sits on neighborhood cars. He's a cocky.

You can clearly hear cows,or sheep in that video. JS. I Can't with all the story changes. It's not SM,or other YT channels. Putting all the misinformation out. Two minutes oops no, it was longer, the door was locked, oops no it wasn't. They were outside, oops no inside with the TV on, oooops no they were outside on the porch of the trailer. All coming from the same source/s. MOO

I thought the red or burgundy Toyota Tacoma (1998-2000 with full ladder racks and buckets in the back) was supposed to be a witness?

But, i guess we don't know what's what until we know.

CB and CH and SW are outside. CB walks SW the 20 feet to the house and tells a brother to watch her. CB goes to help CH with her knee brace (i thought into the camper, but idk). SW tells brothers she's going to basement. CB goes into house, sits down. Asks where is SW, boys say basement. CB calls for SW a couple of times, then goes down to basement and SW is gone.

SW could have disappeared at any point after speaking with her brothers (eta and CB finding her not in basement or near house). It could have been just as CB was going back into the house, for example.

No one knows.

ETA: this is the way CB has told it multiple times... I wasn't there, so i could be wrong about something or misunderstood her.

Missing child 101 is to say they're looking for a witness, but they really mean suspect. People don't like to think about their friends/neighbors/family members being bad guys, so LE say's they may have seen something.

They had been watching TV on and off. This might not be exactly what CB was doing when SW went missing, but if there was an abductor sneaking around outside (before SW went missing), then it seems to me that while she was inside maybe she wouldn't have heard. It would give that person a chance to scope things out.

But, even the people there don't know the exact moment SW went missing, so they might not know what they were doing. Although, CB and CH were outside after SW went into the house.

I think it must have happened quickly. If there was an abduction. If there wasn't an abduction and SW didn't wander off and get lost then that changes things.

I just don't know what happened. I can't really make sense of it.

They had been watching TV on and off. This might not be exactly what CB was doing when SW went missing, but if there was an abductor sneaking around outside (before SW went missing), then it seems to me that while she was inside maybe she wouldn't have heard. It would give that person a chance to scope things out.

But, even the people there don't know the exact moment SW went missing, so they might not know what they were doing. Although, CB and CH were outside after SW went into the house.

I think it must have happened quickly. If there was an abduction. If there wasn't an abduction and SW didn't wander off and get lost then that changes things.

I just don't know what happened. I can't really make sense of it.
Well one thing is certain. The Truth is constant. It never changes. It stays the same throughout. Poor Summer. She deserves the truth being told. MOO

I think the video was posted to show that CW and CH could not see the basement door from where they were at the trailer on June 15th.

CH must have been sitting in the doorway of the trailer when CW was helping her with the knee brace. CW would have had her back towards the house.
In the video, CH then stands up to show a different view. You still can't see the doorway but you can see where the dog trail starts near that old generator.

This is the only reason I can see why they shared this on their website.

Next Thursday and Friday, November 11 & 12.

The Disappearance of Summer Wells | Dr. Phil (drphil.com)

' It’s been almost four months since 5-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in rural Tennessee on June 15, 2021. Her parents, Don and Candus, say they believe their daughter was abducted. But, the couple say online bullies have accused them of having something to do with Summer’s disappearance. Don and Candus agreed to sit down with body language experts Scott Rouse and Greg Hartley, interrogators who have worked with the FBI, law enforcement and the military and have been referred to as a human lie detector, in hopes of clearing their name. Find out what the men think and if Dr. Phil agrees with their findings.'

If you are referring to the one from the camper/trailer view, foliage and landscape say it's much more recent.
Yes, that’s the one I’m referring to.
There are mums in the picture and the color of the leaves indicate it’s very recent. Plus the absence of leaves on some of the trees.
So CH is back at the Wells home.
Interesting

Next Thursday and Friday, November 11 & 12.

The Disappearance of Summer Wells | Dr. Phil (drphil.com)

' It’s been almost four months since 5-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in rural Tennessee on June 15, 2021. Her parents, Don and Candus, say they believe their daughter was abducted. But, the couple say online bullies have accused them of having something to do with Summer’s disappearance. Don and Candus agreed to sit down with body language experts Scott Rouse and Greg Hartley, interrogators who have worked with the FBI, law enforcement and the military and have been referred to as a human lie detector, in hopes of clearing their name. Find out what the men think and if Dr. Phil agrees with their findings.'

Are those the Behavior Panel guys from YT ?

Yes, that’s the one I’m referring to.
There are mums in the picture and the color of the leaves indicate it’s very recent. Plus the absence of leaves on some of the trees.
So CH is back at the Wells home.
Interesting

I wondered that as well, when I saw the Wells' had posted that video to the family website. However, I think it is possible that vehicle has been there since Summer's disappearance. We don't really know how/in what manner CH traveled, has traveled, when, where, etc. The best we can do is take a look at the imagery that has been made public to see if we can tell what vehicles were where, when.

ETA: IIRC, it was also stated early on that CM often went back and forth between visits to the Wells' residence and her other home base(s). So nothing surprising there if she were to be back in TN months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member