AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to get my mind to opportunistic, but I haven’t been able to get there. I lean much more towards a hunter abductor rather than a troll; key is assuming Summer did not wander off. What leans you to opportunistic, I would value hearing your thoughts?

In my efforts to make it fit, I could only come up with one window of opportunity for a trolling abduction, but it is still very tight and extremely risky. It would be the window of time when CBW went into her mothers camper IMO. My hang up is would an opportunistic (trolling) predator that happened to be in the woods wait out for this window of opportunity? The risk is very high as it is not known how quick CBW may exit the camper. This risk would seem to hold back a trolling or opportunistic predator. IMO
I never really considered this until the case with little Cleo being taken from her parents' tent.

The thing is, if a person was just on their property, how would they react? From what we have heard, it seems they didn't over react when these things happened in the past.

Some people would be calling police, summoning their guard dogs, or getting out their 12 gauge. But, i don't get the impression that they were like that. But, how could an opportunistic abductor know? Because all that person observes on the property are a couple of women and some children.

The dogs don't seem vicious. They just seem like a bunch of random dogs. Granted they could still bark, but CB has said they are lazy. And some people are not at all concerned about dogs. In my experience, dogs don't even bother to bark at such people as much.

Women might call the police, but the person could either make themselves scarce before the cops make the trek out there or come up with some kind of excuse why they're there such as looking for a house. Oh, whoops i went to the wrong house, they could say. So, maybe the women buy that and don't call the cops. Maybe this person is good at convincing women not to call the police when, oh boy, they should. Such as a person who has gotten away with things before.

I wonder if CB was inside watching TV if a person standing outside might hear the TV. Maybe even hear the washing machine. Was CB talking to the boys? I wouldn't be too surprised if she was, which is normal. Why wouldn't she?

During her interview with CM, CB did say SW was sitting on the floor near the stairs playing with her toys. I know the flower planting happened after this, but I wouldn't be surprised if SW slipped downstairs to get a toy and came back up to continue playing with no one really noticing. I know the basement window is one way, but what about upstairs, could someone see inside? Could they see her do this?

CH might be harder to predict, but maybe they just took a chance that she would stay in her camper. Maybe she mentioned wanting to do some trivial things that would keep her in there for a few minutes.

But, SW is in the basement. It is probably quiet there. What if someone knocked softly, would she answer? Or if they just quietly tried the door... Would it open?

I am not really selling this theory, but I haven't tried to think through it before. To try to think if there is some sort of way SW could really have been taken from the basement. I think, if she was, this was someone who has done this a lot.

That's if everything was more or less how we're told they were and there were no other distractions that would majorly change the probability of CB or CH noticing.

Of course, then there's the boys... Maybe with CB home, they were talking to her about their video game or something similar that someone might think would keep them distracted for a little while.

When I look at the possibility of abduction, it's more of an abductor hanging around the area for some time. Like it wasn't planned for that particular day necessarily. KWIM?

If SW was the specific target, an abductor could have been lurking a week or more, waiting for an opportunity.

There's also the risk of the dogs alerting to someone unfamiliar.

Someone can be familiar to the dog but not the family.
I agree, but in this case it's a lot of dogs.

There was a lot of talk about this a while back. I think it went: DW told people the dogs were dumb and friendly and didn't tend to bark at people. A reporter/Youtuber walked up on the property and the dogs were friendly, I can't recall if there was a bark or not. My Google-fu is weak today, I can't remember the right keywords to find a link.

When you've got that many dogs, you really only pay attention when all of them are barking. Like when everyone in your neighborhood has a dog you know which one barks at butterflies, so everyone ignores him. But when all of them are outside barking you look out expecting an alien spaceship. MOO

Asking because I really don't know; has Dr. Phil helped solve any case? Will this show help solve Summer's? Somehow I think not.
I think Dr Phil's show was a turning point in the Dylan Redwine murder case. Mark Redwine was caught out publicly, and shown for who he really was, during that show. It was a 2 parter.

And there were things that happened during the show that didn't make it on air---but people who were in the audience posted about things here and it was fascinating.

I think it is still available on YouTube reruns if anyone is interested in watching it.

Redwine was found Guilty of his son's murder earlier this year. :(

There was a lot of talk about this a while back. I think it went: DW told people the dogs were dumb and friendly and didn't tend to bark at people. A reporter/Youtuber walked up on the property and the dogs were friendly, I can't recall if there was a bark or not. My Google-fu is weak today, I can't remember the right keywords to find a link.

When you've got that many dogs, you really only pay attention when all of them are barking. Like when everyone in your neighborhood has a dog you know which one barks at butterflies, so everyone ignores him. But when all of them are outside barking you look out expecting an alien spaceship. MOO

You’re right - I think that went on for several threads. (And then DW said in one of the first interviews that the dogs weren’t even there that day.)

You’re right - I think that went on for several threads. (And then DW said in one of the first interviews that the dogs weren’t even there that day.)
Of course, DW wasn't there that day either.

This being said, I would not be surprised if their dogs wander off sometimes. So, he could be right.

When I look at the possibility of abduction, it's more of an abductor hanging around the area for some time. Like it wasn't planned for that particular day necessarily. KWIM?

If SW was the specific target, an abductor could have been lurking a week or more, waiting for an opportunity.
Yeah, that's how I kind of see it, too.

So, even though to people trying to figure this out, it looks like the abductor picked a difficult time to take her... Well, we weren't there. Maybe there really was a window of opportunity that seemed perfect to that person even if it was only a short time, maybe they didn't need much more time.

We don't have Summer's side of the story. For all we know, this person could have waved to her (out of sight of her family) in the past. So, she felt she knew him. She is only five, after all...

I don't know, of course. But, i think some people must get good at this sort of crime because everyone hates people who hurt little children, yet these people get away with their crimes.

December, I've wondered about any item(s) that may have gone missing with Summer as well. Something no one might have noticed, especially given multiple children and adults sharing the home and the near immediate inundation of so many extra folks on the property.
I also wonder if any of the early searchers (neighbors, etc) entered the residence during the initial search period, when the focus was on Summer likely being outside and lost.
I remember in an early interview or news article (too many for me to be certain which one) DW said a camera was missing. He speculated that LE might have taken it, but who knows? MOO

Responding to these questions/statements based on the theory SW was abducted.

Q/S. "Why would an abductor wait til CW, CB and the two boys were presentto abduct Summer?"

I'm think just the opposite happened. SW was outside with mama and Gma and no abduction, it was when SW was out of their sight when SW came up missing. From the events that are told for that day, SW would have been abducted once she was alone. (again, based on abduction theory)

Q/S. "If she was a planned abduction it’s a very odd time to do so."

It could have been the first time that day SW was spotted alone. She had been running around with adults most of the day. IMO

Q/S. "If it wasn’t planned it’s even more odd given the location of the place"

There are registered SO in that area. Plus homeless, vagrants, druggies, and other types of people that roam those mountains. That particular location would, to me, be a good place to hide and abduct. Which is my main theory, a person familiar with the area, and possible the home itself.

If only towers were able to work backwards and identify all cell phones near the area during that time. I so wish there was a way.
I like your questions, but I'm always stuck on how an abductor (I think it would have to be someone watching the house for a while and not a random drive-by) would be able to hide their vehicle. I would have to be in a neighbor's driveway or possibly down by the derelict shed, in my opinion. If it were parked elsewhere more people would have noticed. If it was the red truck, where was it parked? Did DW suspect someone had been lurking near the shed and is that why he drove there so fast?

Weren't all the dogs elsewhere that day though?
Yes, according to DW (in one of many interviews) the dogs were gone that day. How does he know this? Were the dogs put somewhere because of the tree trimmers being around? At one point (one of many interviews or articles) CW complains that the cadaver (her word) dogs arrived without notice before she could put her dogs away. I've often wondered where she would have put her dogs if there was notice? In the shed? Just my opinion.

I remember at the same time that SW disappeared there was someone looking to buy some property next to or across from the Well's property. He had been trying to camp on the property for a couple of days. The deal on the property fell through and he left town right after SW disappeared. I cannot remember his name. He was suspicious to me. I think DW even had a confrontation with him because he was on the Well's property.

Does anyone remember what happened to him or who he was? He wasn't cleared because according to LE nobody is.

I remember at the same time that SW disappeared there was someone looking to buy some property next to or across from the Well's property. He had been trying to camp on the property for a couple of days. The deal on the property fell through and he left town right after SW disappeared. I cannot remember his name. He was suspicious to me. I think DW even had a confrontation with him because he was on the Well's property.

Does anyone remember what happened to him or who he was? He wasn't cleared because according to LE nobody is.

A property on Ben Hill Rd did actually sale on June 1, 2021. Simply look up Ben Hill Rd. This has made me curious where the information on a sale falling through came about. If you then click on GIS view you can see the actual property location in relation to the Wells property.

Parcel List (tn.gov)

A property on Ben Hill Rd did actually sale on June 1, 2021. Simply look up Ben Hill Rd. This has made me curious where the information on a sale falling through came about. If you then click on GIS view you can see the actual property location in relation to the Wells property.

Parcel List (tn.gov)

Thank you, @Tiff23fr.
I see he is listed as the owner. I thought the deal fell through so he left.

It was just always suspicious to me that he was walking all around the Well's property and then went back to Georgia just after SW
came up missing.

The confrontation was with the neighbor whose property he was trespassing on. The new buyer was confused about where property lines were. This is the same neighbor who saw a flash of red color of a vehicle on the Well's property and heard the screams. No link so take with a grain of salt <modsnip>

We can't name the buyer but that's easy to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
The confrontation was with the neighbor whose property he was trespassing on. The new buyer was confused about where property lines were. This is the same neighbor who saw a flash of red color of a vehicle on the Well's property and heard the screams. No link so take with a grain of salt, <modsnip>

We can't name the buyer but that's easy to find.

I remember the mention about the neighbor speaking with the man and the other reports. I'm sorry but I'm not sure how reliable this neighbor is.

Just wondering what others thought about this man. Seems like he just disappeared, like sweet SW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, according to DW (in one of many interviews) the dogs were gone that day. How does he know this? Were the dogs put somewhere because of the tree trimmers being around? At one point (one of many interviews or articles) CW complains that the cadaver (her word) dogs arrived without notice before she could put her dogs away. I've often wondered where she would have put her dogs if there was notice? In the shed? Just my opinion.

If the dogs are allowed inside, they could be put in there. Most of the sheds look pretty secure, for a dog though.

I notice they don't turn up often in the videos and pics. They could just be lazy shade wallerers, though. Any idea how many dogs actually belong to the Wells'?

View from CH's Trailer:
Summer Wells : View from Grandma Candy Trailer : FindSummerWells.com - YouTube

View From Grandma Candy Trailer (findsummerwells.com)

This is the view from the trailer towards the house and surrounding land.
Candy

Thank You Everyone who is helping restore our Family and find our Daughter Summer Moon-Utah Wells.

Love and Prayers, DonCandus
I’m not totally understanding the point of these. I’m assuming nobody thinks whoever may have Summer is still hanging out on the Wells property? Even if it helps us see their renovations or line of sight, I’m unclear how this gets anyone closer to finding Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3