AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused....can someone clarify what this little snippet of DW talking about YouTube has to do with Dr. Phil offering help to find Summer? I might not have have seen the right clip...? TIA
I meant if Dr Phil offered help as in getting therapy and rehab for the parents as he usually does because they badly need it I'm afraid this will end in another tragedy otherwise....

I'm a bit confused....can someone clarify what this little snippet of DW talking about YouTube has to do with Dr. Phil offering help to find Summer? I might not have have seen the right clip...? TIA
I didn’t even see a video with the article.

Take out the distractions and focus on Summer.
Focus on confirming the day she went missing timeline, eliminate the confusion on DW working/not working, boys home/not home, etc.
JMO

Still seems like we're all at square one.
Summer is missing.
The timeline is all over the place.
It's sad and is taking the focus off of Summer.
She should be the only reason for doing these interviews.
MOO.

Last edited:
I stopped following when the focus was more about the parents & YT scandals, than it was about Summer. I drop back in to see... it sort of still is. Sad. I sure do hope they find her.

Sometimes going on interviews can take the focus off of finding Summer.
But it's good to see some msm hosts offering to help find her !
Imo.

Last edited:
I know it's not going to happen, but I really wish TBI would come out with even a simple statement about their search for Summer. Selfishly.
I hope that DW getting in trouble ends up giving CBW some space and security and maybe more info will come out if they stay separate.
I too am worried about a possibly fatal DV situation on top of everything else... I think at this point keeping them separate and giving them professionals to talk to would be in everyone's interest.

HERE FOR SUMMER!!!!

If Dr. Phil offered help to find Summer, they should avail themselves of it.
Not everyone is afforded this type of publicity and if it happens -- now is the time to take advantage of it, instead of waiting until interest dies down.
Curious about the nature of the help he'd offer -- is it more along the lines of practical advice ?
Idk.
Imo.
Of all the people ( 'Mostly Tuthful' DW) CW talk talk talk too YT, DR.Phil, News, When is the last time they talked to LE other than DW's DUI arrest? How about they do a presser with Leslie Erhart? You know one of the top LEOs working to find Summer Moon Utah Wells.

I know it's not going to happen, but I really wish TBI would come out with even a simple statement about their search for Summer. Selfishly.
I hope that DW getting in trouble ends up giving CBW some space and security and maybe more info will come out if they stay separate.
I too am worried about a possibly fatal DV situation on top of everything else... I think at this point keeping them separate and giving them professionals to talk to would be in everyone's interest.

HERE FOR SUMMER!!!!
bbm
Ita.
I think there's some toxicity going on.
:(
And it isn't helping to find out what happened to Summer, or even a clear picture of events.
It appears that this case has gone cold.
But maybe not to LE who are still silent !

My .02 is that LE would like to find Summer and beyond that they're not saying anything.
Again if she's deceased it's going to be a risk to charge anyone, even if there's sufficient evidence -- without her remains.
Still wishing she is alive and being hidden somewhere.
Imo.

HERE FOR SUMMER!!!!

They're separated?

Don Wells speaks on camera for first time following DUI arrest, addresses family YouTube channel | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather I'm sure most here are aware what happened on YouTube the other night but I'm not sure we're allowed to discuss? What an absolute train wreck ,if Dr Phil offered help they sure are not taking advantage of it.No matter what happened to beautiful Summer,I hope no child ever will have to be in that environment again
From your link, my bolding:

“I have to stay off the YouTube thing or be very careful about if I do anything on Youtube from now on because I have lost control,” Wells said.​

That little "or" tells me all I need to know about DW's mindset. How about just staying off social media period except when it's about your daughter and not you? Apparently losing control isn't enough to keep DW from talking and talking and talking... about himself.

Where's Summer in all this?

The recent industrial site fire in the area (storage-building-total-loss-after-suspected-arson-in-hawkins-county) has me thinking -again- about any structure(s), vehicle(s), or other unusual fires that may have occurred around, during or after Summer's disappearance. Arson being a common choice used in attempts to conceal evidence, I have wondered if there were any fires in the vicinity that may have been a blip on the media radar at the time, but could potentially have significance in Summer's case.

I meant if Dr Phil offered help as in getting therapy and rehab for the parents as he usually does because they badly need it I'm afraid this will end in another tragedy otherwise....

It's true that neither one of them will be able to overcome addictions without professional help. Unfortunately, rehab can't help anyone who doesn't desperately want to completely abstain from recreational drugs and alcohol for the rest of their life. Even someone who is totally committed to beating addiction has a long hard road to recovery, and one month in rehab is rarely enough time to succeed.

A huge factor in the treatment of addiction is the willingess of the patient to follow rules and accept 100% responsibility for their own behavior.

I don't think either D or C would agree to go to rehab, follow basic rules, particpate in a rigorous schedule of medical checks, daily classes, group therapies and assignments. They would be assigned a roomate, no phone, no internet, no *advertiser censored*, no sex, room checks throughout the night.

MOO

Don Wells speaks on camera for first time following DUI arrest, addresses family YouTube channel | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather I'm sure most here are aware what happened on YouTube the other night but I'm not sure we're allowed to discuss? What an absolute train wreck ,if Dr Phil offered help they sure are not taking advantage of it.No matter what happened to beautiful Summer,I hope no child ever will have to be in that environment again

What happened on youtube the other night? I thought I was caught up on this thread, but must have missed that. I did see DW speak on camera after his DUI arrest, but didn't see the earlier youtube you are talking about. Can you give me an idea of what it was about, if you can't link it?

TBI Update:

We’ve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. We want to be clear that we’re doing everything within our power to find her. #SummerWells 1/6
We continue to work daily with the @HawkinsCountySO and the @FBIKnoxville to determine what happened to Summer. No one is more frustrated than us by the lack of answers at this stage. However, we haven’t given up, and we won’t. 2/6

In addition to exhaustive ground searches, dozens of aerial searches have been conducted. Dive teams were brought in to explore waterways in the area, and K9 teams specializing in a variety of search methods have been utilized. 3/6

The area where Summer went missing is extremely rural, with few businesses. All available surveillance photos and videos have been collected and reviewed. Additionally, neighborhood canvases were conducted in an effort to make sure we didn’t miss any residential cameras. 4/6

While we do not discuss specifics about evidence gathered in an ongoing investigation, we can tell you that numerous search warrants have been executed, and any potential digital evidence has been collected. This includes social media accounts. 5/6

We’ve updated our Newsroom blog to include a complete list of FAQs. Again, we’d encourage you to share factual information - not speculation - as the case continues to unfold. tbinewsroom.com/2021/06/16/amb…
#SummerWells 6/6

https://twitter.com/tbinvestigation/status/1458484700830486536?s=21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads