AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Sheriff Ronnie Lawson when he says they have found no evidence Summer was abducted.

I disagree with the credibility of above Wells' statement: “Me and Candus know for a fact that Summer was abducted. We know that.”

The Tennesee Bureau of Investigation and Hawkins County Sheriff's Dept are more believable than The W's. in my opinion, of course.
I agree
How can they possibly KNOW that for sure ???

I believe I have heard CW say a few times that she does NOT know what happened, when she has been asked before.

DW was not even there so how does HE KNOW ??

JMO

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????

Dr Phil was interesting today--can't wait to watch tomorrow.

I think it is very possible at this point she is checked out from what they are asking about. Her mind may still be hung in the previous question and that is where the emotion is coming from.

I wish we knew exactly which question was asked before the cornbread mafia one. Was it the question on what should happen to the guilty party as shown on the episode, or was there something in between those clips we didn’t see.

Of note this strong emotional reaction was followed with “they’re not helping me”.
It was clear to me that the question triggered her but maybe not in an obvious way but two things Don said that stood out to me in a huge way was while Candus started to break down, Don kept talking oblivious to her emotions saying 1) we (or I) stay away from them, meaning the mafia, as much as possible and 2) they know that Candus and he are married.
WTH does that mean? Why have anything to do with the mafia at all, not TRY to as much as possible and what the heck does being married have anything to do with anything?
This exchange begins at just after the 20 minute mark on the video above.

When CW was asked 'Do you know who took Summer?', she shook her head slightly to say no but no words came out.
This could be something to think about.

eta - you could clearly hear her say no to the previous 2 questions.

Last edited:
I think it is very possible at this point she is checked out from what they are asking about. Her mind may still be hung in the previous question and that is where the emotion is coming from.

I wish we knew exactly which question was asked before the cornbread mafia one. Was it the question on what should happen to the guilty party as shown on the episode, or was there something in between those clips we didn’t see.

Of note this strong emotional reaction was followed with “they’re not helping me”.
I think it was the "what should happen to the guilty party" question that started the emotional reaction.

We dont know what was said in between, if anything, but that definitely started it and I agree, I dont think she paid much attention to the Cornbread mafia, (whatever that is,) question.

DW on the other hand seems to know about this Cornbread mafia and knows that this mafia group is aware of where they live and that he and CW are "together"
Whatever that means.

By then, CW checked out--both emotionally and physically.
JMO

I agree
How can they possibly KNOW that for sure ???

I believe I have heard CW say a few times that she does NOT know what happened, when she has been asked before.

DW was not even there so how does HE KNOW ??

JMO

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????

Dr Phil was interesting today--can't wait to watch tomorrow.
Ita.
DW was supposedly at work the entire day.
This has not been corroborated by LE.
CBW was planting in the garden and then spent time fixing her mother's leg brace and said Summer vanished possibly after going to play downstairs.
As in -- she doesn't know either and has no idea what happened, other than Summer vanishing ?
Wonder if Dr. Phil will question them about the inconsistencies ?
Imo.

What exactly is an "ACCIDENTAL Abduction "" ???

I mean, how does one abduct someone "accidentally" ??

I honestly have never heard that before and just wondering.
ITA.
An oxymoron for certain.
Like the term 'jumbo shrimp'.
Two words that cancel each other out, and in the case of an abduction make zero sense.
MOO.

When CW was asked 'Do you know who took Summer?', she shook her head slightly to say no but no words came out.
This could be something to think about.
This was interesting to me also. It was very interesting to see CW I would’ve loved to see the entire part that included her. I think DW has practice with deception. My problem is that since that call with Mary, I think CW does also. But I found her answers really thought provoking. They seemed like she knew what she was told to say with the question what would you like to see done to whoever took Summer, but also seemed like some actual emotion is under there. I still don’t know who was involved but everything I see from CW tells me she has guilty knowledge about something… JMO.

Me too! It was obvious she was already upset before they starting asking about the cornbread mafia.

I think it was the "what should happen to the guilty party" question that started the emotional reaction.

We dont know what was said in between, if anything, but that definitely started it and I agree, I dont think she paid much attention to the Cornbread mafia, (whatever that is,) question.

DW on the other hand seems to know about this Cornbread mafia and knows that this mafia group is aware of where they live and that he and CW are "together"
Whatever that means.

JMO
You'd have to watch it but there were questions in between.

Around 5:05 there was a brief exchange between DW and CB that I think will be shown tomorrow. They were talking about a blue minivan or a ford Escape or a Bronco. Anyone know about that?

a four-wheel drive like ford escape or a
05:12
bronco or it looked like a blue minivan
05:13
to me but i don't know small blue
05:15
minivan that's what it looked like to me

It was clear to me that the question triggered her but maybe not in an obvious way but two things Don said that stood out to me in a huge way was while Candus started to break down, Don kept talking oblivious to her emotions saying 1) we (or I) stay away from them, meaning the mafia, as much as possible and 2) they know that Candus and he are married.
WTH does that mean? Why have anything to do with the mafia at all, not TRY to as much as possible and what the heck does being married have anything to do with anything?
This exchange begins at just after the 20 minute mark on the video above.

When she started blocking upon saying “They should be tormented I think”, she was not yet crying. At 24:06 she is already looking down with eyes closed and crying when they ask about people in the area getting to the mafia question. I think the emotions were already rolling and happened to reach peak.

As much as possible could mean, unless we pass on the road, etc. we do not interact.

Around 5:05 there was a brief exchange between DW and CB that I think will be shown tomorrow. They were talking about a blue minivan or a ford Escape or a Bronco. Anyone know about that?

a four-wheel drive like ford escape or a
05:12
bronco or it looked like a blue minivan
05:13
to me but i don't know small blue
05:15
minivan that's what it looked like to me
I would have to go back and look, but yes Candus did mention there was a blue vehicle parked near the bottom of the driveway. I just can't remember if it was that day she saw it or the previous day.

Cornbread Mafia - Wikipedia

I looked up what the cornbread mafia is, it came from 70 guys who got busted distributing marijuana back in the 80s. I guess it still refers to people who do that, idk.

What this has to do with Summer i cannot imagine.
There’s been talk about drugs with this case from the beginning. Perhaps money owed to drug dealers, or a bad drug deal, etc etc. I’m not convinced that’s necessarily what she was reacting to but I could imagine a lot of options IMO.

The only way i can think of for an "accidental abduction" to occur would be for SW to be in a vehicle, someone to drive that vehicle away without realizing she's in it. But, eventually, i would think they would notice. (eta, "eventually", in this case, way before now).

Whatever that means.

JMO
BBM

Struck me as a really odd thing to say too. Cannot make any sense out of that statement.

Something else that struck me as odd when asked about the cornbread mafia. Don says yes LE have spoken to him. So is the mafia just one man??

This was interesting to me also. It was very interesting to see CW I would’ve loved to see the entire part that included her. I think DW has practice with deception. My problem is that since that call with Mary, I think CW does also. But I found her answers really thought provoking. They seemed like she knew what she was told to say with the question what would you like to see done to whoever took Summer, but also seemed like some actual emotion is under there. I still don’t know who was involved but everything I see from CW tells me she has guilty knowledge about something… JMO.

Exactly what I have been thinking. She knows more and has been avoiding the public eye also.
DW has a lot more experience at this.

I would have to go back and look, but yes Candus did mention there was a blue vehicle parked near the bottom of the driveway. I just can't remember if it was that day she saw it or the previous day.
Well, I hope LE found it. I would hate to think we've all been looking for a red Toyota instead of a blue Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3