AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siblings saw Summer? Walk in the house, or out of the house? How old are the siblings? Are they full siblings or half siblings? Were there any of their friends around?

There is a lot of missing information. Including the ambiguous timeline.
Walk in the house to the basement. Age approx. 7, 9, 11. Full siblings, watching youtube and no mention of friends. All this from DW not confirmed by LE.
ETA: Correction on the boys ages 9, 11 and 12.

Last edited:
LE has not confirmed they and or the dogs have been in the house, camper, or in the cars, any outbuildings or old homes on the property. We have seen outside pics only from both LE and reporters. Irregardless of consent, TBI or other agencies would get a search warrant(s) for court value.

Everyone is a person of interest. DCF would not be allowed to take remaining kids out of home. Home is under watch 24/7 by LE.

LE has not confirmed nor denied any version nor part of any story about that day, except to say she was last seen in the early afternoon. * edited with correction

Remember Dolce? Nothing came from the car ID

They wouldn't be allowed to take the remaining kids? I was researching a case just a few days ago in which a young girl went missing similarly to Summer and the family's other children were taken away. And the parents ended up having no involvement in her disappearance.

Is this state specific?

I
The 911 call from Don was at 6:30? And he was at work still? On a Tuesday night? Do drywall workers typically work past 5 or 6 at night? Wouldn't they have to be paid overtime? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm surprised they don't clock out at 5. MOO.
would think some would. Our office just had new drywall hung, all after hours so not to disturb the work day. If you need a room drywalled you might need someone to come do it after you get off work for the day. I wouldn’t think it was odd to work later in the evening. All MOO

Hawkins Co. EMA expects large group of responders at search site for Summer Wells Sunday | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Hawkins County Emergency Management Agency - Tennessee
about an hour ago

Tomorrow we expect a large group of responders to be on site at the search. Please say a special prayer for this mission. This has been a long and exhausting mission for our responders. I am proud of each responder that has assisted and the community that has been supporting them!!! Please pass any information no matter the size to 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Jamie Miller
EMA Director
Godspeed.

Hawkins Co. EMA expects large group of responders at search site for Summer Wells Sunday | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

about an hour ago

Tomorrow we expect a large group of responders to be on site at the search. Please say a special prayer for this mission. This has been a long and exhausting mission for our responders. I am proud of each responder that has assisted and the community that has been supporting them!!! Please pass any information no matter the size to 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Jamie Miller
EMA Director

Does anyone have a read on if this is significant? "Please say a special prayer for this mission", are they doing something targeted/specific/dangerous? Why a sudden uptick in responders tomorrow?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article252255673.html

This article is interesting, it mentions that Summer's mother has a sister who went missing as well. What are the chances of something like this happening in a family twice?
Slim and none unless it's someone who has been known to or within the family imo. But I suppose it could happen nonetheless. But it would be extremely rare imo. Could be a lot of different factors I suppose.
Very sad in any event.
moo

The 911 call from Don was at 6:30? And he was at work still? On a Tuesday night? Do drywall workers typically work past 5 or 6 at night? Wouldn't they have to be paid overtime? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm surprised they don't clock out at 5. MOO.
Just had the roof redone. Those guys worked from 8am until 830 pm when it was getting dark. Yes, I think many construction/handyman type workers will be there until sun down.

about an hour ago

Jamie Miller
EMA Director

"A special prayer for this mission" doesn't sound good.

Why would LE be interested a truck from June 14th?
If it was in the area on those days it's crucial to get to the bottom of it,and rule it in or out. This is about a missing 5 year leave no stone unturned. I doubt the extensive dedicated team working this case would just toss the red/Maroon Toyota Tacoma without vetting the importance of that information. MOO

In the summer, some people in construction may work extended hours to make up for the work they lose in the winter.

We don't know anything about DW's employer but overtime and other benefits are regulated by the federal government and often tied to the size of the employer, whether the business crosses state lines, and what the job is.

Also, I believe construction workers may take extra time off in the heat of the day and work earlier in the morning and later in the evening.

And sometimes, small companies work until a job is done.

"A special prayer for this mission" doesn't sound good.
It makes me think of these possibilities:

a) They realize given the passage of time that this is likely the last possible chance of any positive outcome
or
b) This is the last big search before a scale back
or
c) They have spotted something via drone, and are going in for a recovery

Amateur opinion and speculation

Does anyone have a read on if this is significant? "Please say a special prayer for this mission", are they doing something targeted/specific/dangerous? Why a sudden uptick in responders tomorrow?

The uptick in responders might be due to the weekend. Having more resources/boots on the ground is sometimes easier on the weekends for people, especially if they are coming in from surrounding states. IMO

Knew what ? What am I missing ?
Sorry, it's just like the Jamie Cross case. LE passed the vehicle she was hidden in and they didn't know. It was weeks before they realized and started to look for the vehicle. LE searched hi and low, every field. Rumors flying.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many contracting jobs are paid by the job, not hourly. So getting the job done quickly so they can move onto another job would be better money. IMO. I don't know if this is the case, just a thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member