AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just about anyone in any trade uses ladder but ladder racks on trucks are a little different.
Just repeating what we already know.
Ladder Racks are an easy way to increase space inside your work vehicle. Instead of storing your large, bulky ladder inside your van or truck bed, use a ladder rack. Now your ladder can be stored securely on top of your vehicle.
Chi
Seriously tired of it all and wanting SW found now. Not having a good feeling about it at all. Hoping I am wrong. :(

I have the worst case of insomnia tonight. Even my sleep meds didn't knock me out. I just can't seem to get past any "what if's" I might be missing. Tonight, while lying in bed, I couldn't help but think of the Ramsey family. I'm not going to express the thought out loud, I'm sure some of you at least will understand where my mind took me. Anyway, it was such a heartbreaking thing to ponder that I had to get out of bed and try to get my mind off of it.

(Deep sigh, for the what must be the hundreth time today. )

I have the worst case of insomnia tonight. Even my sleep meds didn't knock me out. I just can't seem to get past any "what if's" I might be missing. Tonight, while lying in bed, I couldn't help but think of The Ramsey Family. I'm not going to express the thought out loud, I'm sure some of you at least will understand where my mind took me. Anyway, it was such a heartbreaking thing to ponder that I had to get out of bed and try to get my mind off of it.

Start cleaning the house. You’ll be back in bed sleeping within minutes. ; )

amateur opinion and speculation

LE absolutely would generate a list of registered owners. However... if the vehicle is registered in another state, it would be far more challenging.

The middle school kids in our community do a week in DC every year (<Covid). I always volunteer to chaperone. One of the highlights and most interesing is the Quantico and FBI student tours. These agencies have everything you could dream of, slick private jets, lab and forensic capabilities, and one entire building for internet and cyber crimes.

Moo....they know the owner and can't locate them. To much information could drive the person into hiding or disposing of the truck.

Finally a shred of hope to hang onto.

I have the worst case of insomnia tonight. Even my sleep meds didn't knock me out. I just can't seem to get past any "what if's" I might be missing. Tonight, while lying in bed, I couldn't help but think of the Ramsey family. I'm not going to express the thought out loud, I'm sure some of you at least will understand where my mind took me. Anyway, it was such a heartbreaking thing to ponder that I had to get out of bed and try to get my mind off of it.

Hey MK, When I first saw your username on this thread I instantly remembered you from following the Evelyn Boswell case. I just wanted to thank you for all the local info you share and always bringing great comments and questions. I’m having the same heartbreak insomnia tonight. Trying to hold on to the last glimmer of this ending in a miracle but fearing the next 48 hours are going to be rough. Anyway, I hope you’re able to clear your mind & eventually get some sleep tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will bring answers. Take care of yourself

ADMIN NOTE:

Discussing social media 'comments' is not allowed.

From The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

NOT ALLOWED

Names or images of minor children are not allowed unless they are the missing or deceased victim.

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members and/or friends of either a victim or a suspect

Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages or make reference to information you find on them.

Thinking the same, the FBIs can run a state list by county. Maybe the FBI has contacted most of the owners in the county and now it's down to a person they can't locate. FBI would run criminal backgrounds on the owners in the county/state. Hoping they have a POI in mind and the community can locate the truck.

Moo...
Wouldn't this presume though that the truck were being driven by the owner and was legally licensed and registered? If it were stolen, had expired license/registration, or had plates on it which had been stolen/swapped with the plates from another vehicle, that could make it harder to track down. In one of these cases, LE might be more reliant on info from someone that may know a person that was in the area around that time who was driving a similar truck.

LE has not confirmed they and or the dogs have been in the house, camper, or in the cars, any outbuildings or old homes on the property. We have seen outside pics only from both LE and reporters. Irregardless of consent, TBI or other agencies would get a search warrant(s) for court value.

Everyone is a person of interest. DCF would not be allowed to take remaining kids out of home. Home is under watch 24/7 by LE.

LE has not confirmed nor denied any version nor part of any story about that day, except to say she was last seen in the early afternoon. * edited with correction

Remember Dolce? Nothing came from the car ID

I can’t bring myself to believe LE has been searching 4000 acres over the last (nearly) two weeks without having searched the house and property first.

It was, by the Sheriff, first interview. He said, by the brothers shortly before 6 pm. The last PC Leslie said was seen late afternoon.

Things keep changing....

Here where I live, late afternoon could be shortly before 6pm. Evening is considered to start at 6pm (after the supper hour) here.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a read on if this is significant? "Please say a special prayer for this mission", are they doing something targeted/specific/dangerous? Why a sudden uptick in responders tomorrow?
Moo... More volunteers on the weekend.
They maybe getting ready to end the ground search of the woods next week, some areas were searched up to six times.

Moo

MOO

It all goes back to the roadblock canvas conducted Tuesday evening June 22nd in my eyes. Investigators were unable to identify or speak with the driver of this vehicle. TBI saying the 14th or 15th could be the person they spoke to couldn't recall exact day. That seems reasonable since it was a week later.

MOO

Could the red pickup be the reason for the roadblock on the 22nd?
Perhaps this tip came in very early and got more suspicious after trying to track it down to the point a road block was a desperate effort before going public.
I wonder if related to the tip that came in that caused the overnight field search with helicopters.
I just think it has to be huge to generate a TBI statement.

Now to contradict myself, nothing seemed to come of the Delphi PC request to find the driver of a car parked at a CPS building. Of course that was 2 yrs later, but it certainly didn't lead to an arrest.

Also, I took a road trip this winter and passed through Tennessee. I was super nervous about traveling during covid and the rural mask less gas stations freaked me out so I made my family use nature as restrooms when possible. I am sure my car looked very creepy looking for the right spot and I have no idea the names of the country roads. Of course I keep up with cases, but plenty of people don't and have no idea about Summer. My friends and family don't or just vaguely. So maybe this truck truly has no idea it was in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

I think today will tell a lot.

Nobody here really knows the truth of this case. If anyone is right, it's a coincidence or a correct guess. It's luck. That doesn't make it real in this moment.

If someone actually knows the truth of this case, I hope you're on the phone telling someone who matters instead of posting about it here...

Nobody here really knows the truth of this case. If anyone is right, it's a coincidence or a correct guess. It's luck. That doesn't make it real in this moment.

If someone actually knows the truth of this case, I hope you're on the phone telling someone who matters instead of posting about it here...

I feel certain that anyone with actual facts would indeed contact law-enforcement. This forum is a place to discuss cases that are (usually) dear to us. Most of them are incredibly sad and talking about it can help clear our minds and see that we aren’t alone, I know the forum helps me.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member