AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red truck:

"...A release from the TBI Newsroom states that over the course of the investigation, authorities learned that a Toyota pickup truck was seen near Beech Creek Road and Ben Hill Road on either Monday, June 14 or Tuesday, June 15..."

A possible scenario is the red truck was seen on both June 14 and June 15. If the driver of the red truck is significant in the disappearance of Summer, he/she could have surreptitiously staked out the home on the 14th, and driven away with Summer on the 15th.

Perhaps she/he even spent the night of the 14th in the truck, and abducted Summer on the 15th, spying on the family from the bushes on both days.

I read somewhere Summer's bedroom is in the basement. I can't find the link, but I do remember it was on MSM, for whatever that may be worth.

If someone familiar with the family, and the property, knew Summer's bedroom was in the basement, it's not likely, but it is possible that he/she hid in the basement awaiting Summer.

Even if he/she knew Summer didn't sleep in the basement, but did play there, the same scenario is possible.

I realize we know nothing at all, yet I find myself amongst those who consider the most likely reason for Summer's disappearance is her abduction by someone familiar with both the family, their house layout, and the property.

May the great Spirit guide the searchers, and whomever is responsible for her disappearance.

TBI seeking ‘potential witness’ driving pickup truck near Summer Wells’ home close to time of disappearance | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Am i the only one that would be terrified at night surrounded by those wooded areas, would be super creepy to me, especially living in the camper alone.
I understand this. When I first moved to rural Ohio from central Texas, I was awed and terrified by woods. I'd never seen trees like that. Walking in them was truly frightening. Now, 30 years later, I love them. They are peaceful places.

Yes just about anyone in any trade uses ladder but ladder racks on trucks are a little different.
Just repeating what we already know.
Ladder Racks are an easy way to increase space inside your work vehicle. Instead of storing your large, bulky ladder inside your van or truck bed, use a ladder rack. Now your ladder can be stored securely on top of your vehicle.
Chi
Seriously tired of it all and wanting SW found now. Not having a good feeling about it at all. Hoping I am wrong. :(

I agree.
A ladder rack is a good identifier, but that’s about it. The truck could have been bought with a ladder rack that the new owner doesn’t use. Utility contractors use ladder racks for transporting pipe and carpenters for lumber. I’ve seen landscapers using the rack for strapping on their string trimmers, etc.

MOO
IMO

Am i the only one that would be terrified at night surrounded by those wooded areas, would be super creepy to me, especially living in the camper alone.

Lol I feel most at peace surrounded by wilderness! As long as any food is secure (bears) I’d happily sleep soundly in a tent there! Humans are our biggest threat so urban areas definitely make me more nervous than wilderness

I understand this. When I first moved to rural Ohio from central Texas, I was awed and terrified by woods. I'd never seen trees like that. Walking in them was truly frightening. Now, 30 years later, I love them. They are peaceful places.

Over 35 years ago, I took my neice and her bestie on a trip to to the mountains. As I was raised VERY rural. Niece and friend... they went out exploring for over 2-3 hours on their own. They were about ?? 10 years old at the time.

Back then, it was how I was raised. It was how folks were raised way back then. That was what kids did, they ventured into the woods for hours........alone during the daylight.

Judge as you may... but ...............

In these days and times, I CRINGE............. My parents back in the 50's and 60's. ... and later with my niece...I would have been arrested for negligence or ?? and child endangerment if something happened.

I grew up very rural "poor" but had the BEST BEST life in woods and being poor, the BEST memories of in the woods over 50 years ago. Now... a city person but can understand. Don't know what else to say... sitting on hands.

ETA: The woods at night for a country person, there is nothing more peaceful and wonderful. The sounds, the quiet... and yes, these are my memories from 4-6 years old.

Lol I feel most at peace surrounded by wilderness! As long as any food is secure (bears) I’d happily sleep soundly in a tent there! Humans are our biggest threat so urban areas definitely make me more nervous than wilderness
These posts have brought to mind a conversation with a thruhiker on the Appalachian Trail. He said at first he was afraid on the trail. After he got used to it, he felt safer in the wilderness than around people.

Over 35 years ago, I took my neice and her bestie on a trip to to the mountains. As I was raised VERY rural. Niece and friend... they went out exploring for over 2-3 hours on their own. They were about ?? 10 years old at the time.

Back then, it was how I was raised. It was how folks were raised way back then. That was what kids did, they ventured into the woods for hours........alone during the daylight.

Judge as you may... but ...............

In these days and times, I CRINGE............. My parents back in the 50's and 60's. ... and later with my niece...I would have been arrested for negligence or ?? and child endangerment if something happened.

I grew up very rural "poor" but had the BEST BEST life in woods and being poor, the BEST memories of in the woods over 50 years ago. Now... a city person but can understand. Don't know what else to say... sitting on hands.

It's always interesting how people tend to feel most comfortable in locations similar to where they were raised. I grew up in an area that is about as rural as you can possibly get... but on the plains. Cities make me feel claustrophobic. Forests do too. I need wide open spaces :)

<modsnip> The park is in Limestone TN. Which also happens to be the location of dads work. I am not saying this is what happened but since we are all grasping at straws...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member