AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this ever happened in a case we followed here?? Sadly kids are preyed upon and trafficked by those who are supposed to love and cherish them.

No, not in any real trafficking kind of way but people prefer thinking this for some reason...when it is probably the worst scenario in many ways, imo...
I mean I am sure they try to think of ways a child would still be alive but this is not a good option and my brain would not go there...jmo

I can’t bring myself to believe LE has been searching 4000 acres over the last (nearly) two weeks without having searched the house and property first.

I bet you my farm THAT didn't happen. There is nothing at that house, imo. But the thing is , in an area like this , putting a body where it probably won't be found, unless years later and by accident , is a very likely scenario. My first case here was Zahra Baker. It's the most horrific case I have ever followed, still after 10 years of being a member. Zahra lived just over the mountain from me in Hickory, NC. Very similar terrain. She was dismembered and scattered all over these rugged mountains. The only reason any of her body was recovered was because the stepmother confessed and lead LE to a few dump sites. Still, her skull wasn't recovered until many years later, by accident, by hunters. Her case did me in to the point where every damned time I got in my truck I looked at all the wilderness around me and obsessed over whether or not there was a dead body hidden in there. Trust me, if someone did hurt Summer , all they would have to do is take her body down the road and it could be years before they ever located her. It breaks my heart to even write those words, but sadly, it's the truth.

Last edited:
Just commenting out of frustration here…

I honestly can’t believe after all of this time that searchers haven’t found anything ‘(I’ve been convinced that she’s in the woods). I can see them easily walking by her curled up in the brush, but at this stage (and I really really hate to say this) I’m surprised that a cadaver dog hasn’t picked up anything..I suppose they could have but if so nothing has come of it.

I’m starting to wonder if there’s more to this red truck thing than LE just wanting to see if the driver saw anything. Regardless of the fact that that’s how they worded it, it doesn’t mean that that’s all LE thinks there is to it. It wouldn’t be the first time LE has asked someone to come forward with wording like they just want to see if they saw anything all the while believing they’re actually a suspect.

I bet you my farm THAT didn't happen. There is nothing at that house, imo. But the thing is , in an area like this , putting a body where it probably won't be found, unless years later and by accident , is a very likely scenario. My first case here was Zahra Baker. It's the most horrific case I have ever followed, still after 10 years of being a member. Zahra lived just over the mountain from me in Hickory, NC. Very similar terrain. She was dismembered and scattered all over these rugged mountains. The only reason any of her body was recovered was because the stepmother confessed and lead her to a few dump sites. Still, her skull wasn't recovered until many years later, by accident, by hunters. Her case did me in to the point where every damned time I got in my truck I looked at all the wilderness around me and obsessed over whether or not there was a dead body hidden in there. Trust me, if someone did hurt Summer , all they would have to do is take her body down the road and it could be years before they ever located her. It breaks my heart to even write those words, but sadly, it's the truth.

And every day that goes by, there is less to find. I followed the Zahra Baker case, too, but I forget... They couldn't even determine a cause of death, IIRC? A well hidden body "forgives" a lot of murderers.
ETA: I still do have some hope that Summer is alive though. Did not mean to be so morbid.

Last edited:
Trust me, if someone did hurt Summer , all they would have to do is take her body down the road and it could be years before they ever located her. It breaks my heart to even write those words, but sadly, it's the truth.

And I’m seriously starting to worry that something like that has happened…and that years from now we’re all going to still be sitting here wondering and asking ourselves all of these same things on repeat. Maybe I’m underestimating the difficulty of searching that terrain, but I’m just so surprised that at this point, especially with the search dogs and cadaver dogs, that we still don’t know anything. It’s getting really discouraging..

And I’m seriously starting to worry that something like that has happened…and that years from now we’re all going to still be sitting here wondering and asking ourselves all of these same things on repeat. Maybe I’m underestimating the difficulty of searching that terrain, but I’m just so surprised that at this point, especially with the search dogs and cadaver dogs, that we still don’t know anything. It’s getting really discouraging..
Ugh. Brings to mind Kyron Horman, or Sky Metalwala, except we suspect we know what happened to them, but still till this day wonder where they are.

I bet you my farm THAT didn't happen. There is nothing at that house, imo. But the thing is , in an area like this , putting a body where it probably won't be found, unless years later and by accident , is a very likely scenario. My first case here was Zahra Baker. It's the most horrific case I have ever followed, still after 10 years of being a member. Zahra lived just over the mountain from me in Hickory, NC. Very similar terrain. She was dismembered and scattered all over these rugged mountains. The only reason any of her body was recovered was because the stepmother confessed and lead her to a few dump sites. Still, her skull wasn't recovered until many years later, by accident, by hunters. Her case did me in to the point where every damned time I got in my truck I looked at all the wilderness around me and obsessed over whether or not there was a dead body hidden in there. Trust me, if someone did hurt Summer , all they would have to do is take her body down the road and it could be years before they ever located her. It breaks my heart to even write those words, but sadly, it's the truth.

Poor Zahra, I still think of her once in a while. She also brought me to WS.

Yeah this is the point where it starts to get concerning for me. I feel that if she wandered off - they would have found her by now. Unless she DID wander, and someone picked her up. So for me, the scenario of her just wandering off into the woods and getting lost, hurt, or worse doesn't seem to fit here.

So either abduction or harmed by either a stranger or someone close to her. I've struggled with the abduction scenario just because of LE reiterating that they don't have credible evidence of that. But, I'd say it's still possible and harder to have credible evidence given their rural location. Doubtful that there are many cameras, or even many people around, that would have seen or heard anything.

Still very curious to see if they get ahold of the person driving that truck. I think that even if they don't come forward themselves, people will be looking for it and turn that info in. Unless they've just left the area, which is also possible.

Time is of the essence to find little Summer no matter where she is, no matter what has happened. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeMoonstone