AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer Wells’ father describes the evening she disappeared | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

According to her father, Summer was planting flowers just before her disappearance.

“She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house,” said wells. “And the boys were on the internet of course, and she wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys. So when her mother come in and she says, ‘Summer ‘ and she went down into the basement and she didn’t answer. So she went down there and she was gone. So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven’t seen her since.”

Yesterday,
@WJHL11
spoke with Don Wells, the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. He told us he believed she may have been kidnapped. I asked
@TBInvestigation
about this, but they say they don’t have enough information right now.

E4LKruvWUAM7WE9

https://twitter.com/JohnJencoTV/status/1405908900050780164

Last edited:
Summer Wells’ father describes the evening she disappeared | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

So she was planting flowers with mom and grandma right before she went missing? I'm so confused, it seems like the story just keeps changing. Who saw her last? Was the mom inside cooking or outside planting flowers? Grandma was there too?

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse but were Summer's shoes she was wearing that afternoon found inside the home?

And I'm curious because when I play in the dirt (planting flowers, mulching,etc) I always wear shoes. To avoid tracking dirt inside I even shake them off and remove before coming inside. Yes I'm OCD. :D

My point is I believe Grandma would have made sure Summer was wearing shoes while planting. I know I did when my friend's granddaughter was helping me last year.

So were shoes left inside or not o_O

bbm
HMMM....
More to this story ?

Also, IF Summer was out planting flowers wouldn't mom and grandma have noticed someone grabbing her ????

So then, why does LE say they haven't determined who was the last person to see her ? Wouldn't it have been someone in her own family ? How difficult IS it to gather Mom, Dad, Grandma , and the 3 boys , and figure that out ? Were OTHER people there ? What am I missing here ?

Could someone do a summary of the WJHL article for me? I can't view the website as i'm in Europe!

“She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house,” said wells. “And the boys were on the internet of course, and she wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys. So when her mother come in and she says, ‘Summer ‘ and she went down into the basement and she didn’t answer. So she went down there and she was gone. So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven’t seen her since.”

That's the gist of it.

So then, why does LE say they haven't determined who was the last person to see her ? Wouldn't it have been someone in her own family ? How difficult IS it to gather Mom, Dad, Grandma , and the 3 boys , and figure that out ? Were OTHER people there ? What am I missing here ?

Generally, nobody tells the part of the story that makes them look bad. So it takes valuable time and resources to piece the partial stories together to create a complete narrative. And by the time you have that, the plot often thickens.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse but were Summer's shoes she was wearing that afternoon found inside the home?

And I'm curious because when I play in the dirt (planting flowers, mulching,etc) I always wear shoes. To avoid tracking dirt inside I even shake them off and remove before coming inside. Yes I'm OCD. :D

My point is I believe Grandma would have made sure Summer was wearing shoes while planting. I know I did when my friend's granddaughter was helping me last year.

So were shoes left inside or not o_O
I do the same thing! I don’t think anyone has mentioned Summer’s shoes being anywhere :(

That's the gist of it.
bbm
Thanks for the recap !

Re. the bolded : I didn't know there was a basement in the house, I'm thinking it was a trailer house on a foundation ?
Maybe there was remodeling done, though ?
So did a random kidnapper walk into the basement ?
And if the basement door was locked, was it locked from the inside only--as in Summer could have unlocked it and walked outside ?
Imo.

That's the gist of it.

Thank you.... about as clear as mud then!

Wonder where the basement door is in relation to the door Mom watched Summer go through into the house?

So she was planting flowers with mom and grandma right before she went missing? I'm so confused, it seems like the story just keeps changing. Who saw her last? Was the mom inside cooking or outside planting flowers? Grandma was there too?

Snipped from the article
According to her father, Summer was planting flowers just before her disappearance.

Ok so this could make sense as to why the details of when she was last seen, and what time she disappeared are a bit sketchy. Mom and Grandma watched her go into the house, her brothers have to be the ones that said she went into the basement to play with her toys, but nobody saw her leave the basement, just the the basement door was unlocked.

Ok, so where abouts where Mom and Grandma planting flowers? Which side of the house is the basement door at?

According to reports and video in the media this is the house Google Maps
kqETIp.jpg

The road circles the house and it is off track, nobody just happened to be in the area, saw her and snatched her. The odds of that happening must be miniscule.

At this time there might be two reasons to your questions (& mine as well !) :
1. LE are not being told very much because of families' inattention -- due to the business of daily life.
Kids have gone missing before, whilst the family were all busy with gardening, etc.

2. LE know something we do not and are building a case.

Afaik, LE have not said for the general neighborhood to be on the lookout for a RSO, or random abductor roaming the area.
<modsnip>
MOO.

Last edited:
TN AMBER Alert: How to help crews searching for Summer Wells | WATE 6 On Your Side

Hawkins County Rescue Squad has released a list of supplies needed for the search efforts. While volunteers are not needed, people wanting to help can drop off any of the items listed below at one of two command posts in the area.

The following items are requested:

• Beef Jerky
  • Meat Sticks
  • Slim Jims
  • Little Debbie Cakes
  • Deodorant
  • Tylenol
  • Ibuprofen
  • Cooling Towels
  • 55 Gallon Trash Bags
I'd add bug spray to that list ! :eek:
Just saying.

That's the gist of it.

So my take on what I'm gathering from the story is: They were either in the front or back of the house planting flowers, the door they watched summer go into was on one side of the house, and the basement door is on the other (so no one could see her if she went out that one). I'm also assuming her siblings heard/or saw her come in and go downstairs or heard her say she wanted to go downstairs. Also, because the only way out without anyone seeing her was the basement door they are assuming that is how she left.

I would also speculate from everything I've seen that they can assume she was barefoot, but because they didn't see her leave they cannot be 100% sure.

Also, I've seen other cases and it seems when they can't find the child, the people closest to them start to think they were abducted. It's possible and could have happened here, but I've seen that said quite commonly in these types of cases as people start to look for answers when they can't find the child.

All of this is just speculation and MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member