AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip-quoted post removed>

I am very worried. She is so tiny. She could be dehydrated and it is going to drop to 51 degrees before tomorrow's sunshine. She could have gotten injured. There are dangerous reptiles and wildlife in those areas. If the pros don't think it is safe to search overnight, then what must she be doing? It would be even less safe for her to be out there.
imo

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the news article at this link, SAR dogs were used until late that evening , but did not find a scent ?
If there was only a scent around the house area that is concerning.
Had Summer ever sneaked away for a short time, before ?
The reporter in that link also states that Summer was in the home with three of her siblings and at least one of them saw her go outside through the back door.

It is 51 degrees now and could continue to drop over the next 2 hours. It won't begin to warm up gradually until beginning at 8 am. It won't be in 60s until 9am. This child is at risk of hypothermia. Especially if she is wet.

Yesterday was overcast this time of day. I don't see a cloud in the sky this morning, it's the beautiful blue you see in all the gorgeous photos. The temperature is up to 59 already, warmer than was forecast. The high is expected to be only 81 today, a break from the overbearing heat we get accustomed to.
I understand there is a lot of water nearby and believe this little child would have drank from it and waded it. I hope she found shelter because it got dangerously chilly last night, especially if she were wet. Hypothermia is easily treated if she is found in time. I hope I am entirely wrong worrying about this so much.
I don't see any news updates from officials.
I so hope she comes home today!

Hair: maybe she wanted a cut to match her brothers. Could be a salvage job after she cut it herself or got gum in it. Do kids join in on “go bald for X cancer” events, if those are still around?

Bruises: she’s 5 and fair-skinned and probably likes to keep up with her older brothers, IMO. I have paper-white, super active kids and they’re never without skinned knees & bruises.

With all that said, something seems very, very wrong here.

I'm guessing that doesn't mean much because she probably plays outside all the time
Yep, my older daughter is the same age as sweet Summer and is constantly covered in cuts and bruises, shes a very active and clumsy little person :p she currently has a lovely scar on her chin from an arguement with the sandpit at school!
That being said, Summer just has a general look of being a bit unkempt, bit grubby round the edges and tatty clothes, doesn't mean she's not loved or cared about necessarily, but definitely a little red flag in my mind.

I don't really understand how she would be extremely deep in terrain if she is a small 5 y/o girl and grown men who search for people for a living can hardly navigate the rough terrain. <modsnip>

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

And for all we know, she runs in and out of house to play all day long so her brothers wouldn't think twice about it. And it's not as if she was going outside alone in the dark at 7pm. That likely would have gotten their attention. At least, I hope so.

<modsnip - quoted post removed> Wanted to go swimming again, that is why I asked about beech creek, trying to locate where the video was taken. I don't feel that is the case now.

I'm going to sit on my hands and monitor for updates.

This makes the most sense. And it was still light outside when she went outside.

And for all we know, she runs in and out of house to play all day long so her brothers wouldn't think twice about it. And it's not as if she was going outside alone in the dark at 7pm. That likely would have gotten their attention. At least, I hope so.
How far is the lake from their home? Did the family walk there or drive, do we know?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member