AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time I'm thinking if she walked out the door of their home and wandered away, the search dogs should have found her ?

Wonder how far away from her house the scent trail led ?
There was a screenshot of the news FB page on a link on page 1 of this thread that specifically mentioned the use of dogs.

Are LE still in a rescue mode or have they started to think recovery ?
:(

I know LE want to find her -- but do they think she's alive somewhere ?
Imo.

That presser did not give me the warm fuzzies at all. I missed the very beginning, but the Sheriff's tone when speaking of everyone is a person of interest and nothing is off the table gave me the shivers. He also spoke to the fact that one team is working on SAR and the other is covering everything else - dotting i's and crossing t's. :(

I missed a bit I think but took notes while listening to presser.

-circumstances remain unclear and will update when they can
-reported missing at 6:30, said time on last seen varies as parents were out looking for their child
-ground searches are 8am to 8pm, professionals only at this time. 19 agencies are being utilized. Will search outside of those times if a lead comes in
-approx 50 leads received so far, none have panned out
-reporter asked if anyone in home has history with LE, was stated that father does. When asked if they could elaborate, said they didn't have the information with them
-also stated everyone is a person of interest until she is found, when another reporter asked about person/persons of interest
-when asked about possible abduction, stated that everything is on the table at this time.

Maybe. The way the sheriff said that he didn't have the history in front of him or whatever - come on, there's no way you don't know what they are.

If I know about Dad, he knows exactly what Dad has been up to.

Like he said, they are crossing all the t’s and dotting all the i’s.

That was an extremely tight lipped PC. They know exactly what they are dealing with. I have to go sit on my hands for a while.

Poor wee girl. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member