TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was not a mother daughter kind of thing. Grandmother was there too.
The grandmother had a Dr Appointment. Candus drove her mother and took Summer. Candus and Summer ended up at Hunter’s house while Candus “visited” with her friend. The idea came to go swimming. Hunter was invited. They all picked up Grandma and then went swimming. At some point some shopping was done.

This was never a mother daughter thing.

MOO

Iirc, there was a little used door leading outside from that little room under the house. (The room accessed from a steep stairway under a counter area.) I think when that door was discussed, it was postulated that Summer perhaps went out through that door. That morphed into maybe she went down the driveway to the road, and that morphed into "she was seen on the road". Like telephone game.
I often think of her too.

The grandmother had a Dr Appointment. Candus drove her mother and took Summer. Candus and Summer ended up at Hunter’s house while Candus “visited” with her friend. The idea came to go swimming. Hunter was invited. They all picked up Grandma and then went swimming. At some point some shopping was done.

MOO
exactly..

MOO
So Summer just happened to be wearing her swimsuit? Under her clothes? Or she went in in her undies? There was no plan to go swimming initially? The young boys were just left at home alone and not included in the impromptu swimming? So very many questions but if it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't, then it didn't happen like that. Bless that poor baby's soul.

So Summer just happened to be wearing her swimsuit? Under her clothes? Or she went in in her undies? There was no plan to go swimming initially? The young boys were just left at home alone and not included in the impromptu swimming? So very many questions but if it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't, then it didn't happen like that. Bless that poor baby's soul.

It makes perfect sense that the boys were left home alone - the poor supervision may likely have been a factor in removing the boys. It seems there is a tendency here to assume that the adults either made heathy, good parenting decisions or else they are lying. But there’s a third option: they consistently made poor decisions.

I believe she was wearing her swimsuit. IIRC, she was wearing a “track suit/jogging outfit” type deal.

In the video of her in the backseat, she was wearing a track suit.

MOO

I agree. We grew up in a small village in South Louisiana without much adult supervision but with tons of older siblings providing a watchful eye. Most kids ran around barefoot, rode bikes, picked blackberries, rolled down the banks, and swam in the bayou without supervision. The only rule was to be in before dark.
I can not see that Summer’s mom watched over her in a rural setting.
That's exactly how my childhood was. We just knew to be home for dinner.

It makes perfect sense that the boys were left home alone - the poor supervision may likely have been a factor in removing the boys. It seems there is a tendency here to assume that the adults either made heathy, good parenting decisions or else they are lying. But there’s a third option: they consistently made poor decisions.
Exactly. This is what I have been saying ever since the boys were removed. Don and Candus were NOT good parents, their children were very clearly neglected and raised themselves. When I first started following this case I thought that maybe this was just poverty but no, there are many, many, many famlies that live in poverty and raise their children with care. In my opinion, the Wells children were just left to their own devices, with parents that were always fighting and under the influence, in a house that was not safe in any way. That's why Summer is missing, she was terribly neglected. And don't get me wrong, any child can go missing in a matter of seconds but in this instance, it was only a matter of time for something to go wrong with one of the kids.

Exactly. This is what I have been saying ever since the boys were removed. Don and Candus were NOT good parents, their children were very clearly neglected and raised themselves. When I first started following this case I thought that maybe this was just poverty but no, there are many, many, many famlies that live in poverty and raise their children with care. In my opinion, the Wells children were just left to their own devices, with parents that were always fighting and under the influence, in a house that was not safe in any way. That's why Summer is missing, she was terribly neglected. And don't get me wrong, any child can go missing in a matter of seconds but in this instance, it was only a matter of time for something to go wrong with one of the kids.
Agreed, this situation is way different IMO than how many of us here grew up, being outside all day playing.

I have been re-watching the interview with CM and Hunter his Mother, and his Grandmother. The way H is doing that constant yawning leaves me thinking he's not telling the whole truth. JMO. I think there could be much to learn if a fresh pair of ears/eyes went back over this interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back