To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people in the media were assuming Casey was a murderer from virtually the first couple days of the case, simply because of the investigators going to Universal and finding out that Casey didn't work there anymore.

Is that really what you think? I think people suspected murder because she had been missing 1 month and the mother had not reported it, and the grandmother said there was a decomp smell in the car.

So how do you explain what LE officers have said directly to the camera or in quotes in articles which back up the "leaked information" as being true?

You can say and do pretty much anything you want in this country and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. I'm not saying that the sources are incorrect, and I'm not saying that the officers lied. I'm saying that just because they inferred, hinted, or otherwise made it so that the leaks seemed accurate -- that does not mean that they are fact.

Until they are submitted in court, they are not fact (to the public). I've read them all, and I'm leaning one way -- but I'm arguing the other to prove a point. Just 'cause what I think can very well be wrong. This is how we should all be looking at it. None of us is definitively right, because none of us has the 100% cold facts on the case. Seriously, end of discussion.

Let's use a little inductive reasoning here...

CA’s actions to this point (these are FACTS):
• Initially (at least) lied to LE
• Has spent all of her time since her initial arrest in jail or home confinement
• Faces charges of child neglect and obstruction of LE Investigation

ASSERTION:
I think everyone would have to agree that CA is, in general, a selfish person. Stealing from and lying to friends and family is the biggest indication of that. Regardless of whether you think Caylee is dead or alive, you cannot really argue with that observation. Every decision CA makes is made with the focus being "What is in it for me?" This is not necessarily a fact, but I think it would be hard to claim that it is not true.

Taking into account CA’s actions and her selfish personality, I would argue that one of the following four scenarios is true:

Scenario #1: CA believes that Caylee is alive and she also knows who has her and where she is.
What is in it for CA to spend time in jail or in home confinement while being confronted with charges of child neglect and a probable prison sentence? Nothing.
Is it logical that a selfish person would be willing to endure these things to protect the person who has Caylee? Or would it be more logical in this scenario that a selfish person would be tired of having no freedom and would tell LE the truth for her own sake?
This scenario does not fit.

Scenario #2: CA believes that Caylee is alive, but does NOT know where she is.
CA’s actions gain her nothing id this is true.
Again, would a selfish person rather cooperate with LE and try to assist in finding their child or would they attempt to mislead LE so that they could remain confined and possibly face prison?
This scenario does not fit, either.

Scenario #3: CA does not believe that Caylee is alive and does not know where she is.
CA has gained nothing by lying to LE and spending time in jail or house arrest if this scenario is true.
Logic would dictate that in this scenario, a selfish person would have no reason to be uncooperative with police and would cherish the media coverage and the opportunity to be the “victim”. This would be the dream scenario for CA. She could be famous AND everyone would love her
CA’s actions do not fit this scenario at all.

Scenario #4: CA does not believe that Caylee is alive and knows where she is.
This scenario implies that either CA is responsible for Caylee's death or knows who IS responsible.
If a selfish person is responsible for the death, it seems logical that they would lie or withhold information to conceal their guilt and, possibly, would display no emotion regarding their loss.
This scenario fits with CA’s actions.

If they simply know who is responsible but refuse to disclose the correct information to LE, then logic would dictate that they are trying to protect the killer or they are afraid of the killer.
Would a selfish person sit in jail and face prison to protect someone else? Highly unlikely. There is nothing to personally gain through those actions. In fact, they are the actions of a completely unselfish person, a proverbial “martyr”.
This does not fit with CA.

On the other hand, if they fear the killer, would a selfish person lie to police, sit in jail and take the blame for the murder? Possibly. If they genuinely fear for their own lives, they have something to gain by taking the blame.
This scenario may fit with CA’s actions.

So, out of all of these scenarios, the only two that make any sense both indicate that Caylee is no longer alive.

I invite anyone to examine my logic and try to find the holes in it.

However, if you agree with this logic but still maintain that Caylee is alive, then you must also believe that CA is not nearly as selfish as her history indicates, since that is the only non-factual piece that this logic is based upon and the wool is definitely over your eyes, IMO.

Here are my questions to the people who think that Caylee is alive:

If the little girl is alive how far will KC take all of this?

Is she willing to go to prison indefinitely just to cover up the fact that she gave the little girl away?

Does KC strike all of you as someone who is okay with living in a tiny cell for the rest of her life simply to achieve the satisfaction of not letting her parents (or anyone else for that matter) know where her daughter really is?

What happens when Caylee needs medical attention?

Will Caylee be homeschooled for the rest of her life and kept indoors (because let's face it, we all know her face as well as we know the faces of our own children at this point)?

What does KC have to gain by letting the majority of the world believe that her daughter is dead, and at her very own hands no less?

I'm willing to listen if you're willing to provide answers that make reasonable sense. I want to make myself clear here...I want nothing more than to believe this little girl is alive and safe, but I need to be able to overcome some serious mental obstacles before I can make that kind of leap. Help me out.

It can lead you wherever you want to go -- nothing in the 400 pages says anything about evidence related to the death of the little girl. .[/B]

You must have missed the tow yard guy's statement, which confirmed what the cadaver dogs & Cindy reported? Maybe you didn't read Casey's interviews....lies can be used as evidence of consciousness of guilt (at least where I come from)

Is that really what you think? I think people suspected murder because she had been missing 1 month and the mother had not reported it, and the grandmother said there was a decomp smell in the car.

I bolded the part of your post that completely answers my statements to a "T". I'm still saying (and I dunno if you were arguing or not, so if you aren't, don't take this directly -- and if you are, read it) there is no evidence pointing to an alive or dead Caylee, just speculation.

If Caylee is alive...I think Casey gave her to someone and it's not in the best interest of a three year old to be going back and forth from "Mommy" to a new family. Maybe the big bombshell will come in court, when Baez calls a witness and the new family comes to the stand with Caylee in their arms. WooHoo. Then what?

I in no way mean to be insulting. Lively debate and agreeing to disagree isn't being rude, IMO. Picking apart theories and evidence is the best way in finding the correct answers. Plz don't take it personally. I think that we can agree that finding Caylee is the most important thing here.

Absolutely, and all I am expressing is to keep an open mind. We have very little evidence in this case and a whole lot of opinion. I dont know why the A's act the way they do, I dont know why KC is what she is, whatever that is. Or why she is doing what she is doing. I dont know what LE is doing or why. There is a whole lot I dont know.

I was told that my post was "trollish". That is degrading and insulting and is in no way condusive to an open minded debate.

Just a reminder, off-topic as it may be.

There are lots of people in the world right now who have a seizure disorder and are bipolar. Most of these people are conducting business as usual, caring for their children and contributing to society every day.

I think this case speaks of entitlement not of mental health issues.
I totally agree with your first statement but totally disagree with the second. IMO, there is no way that a "normal" mother can "lose" her child and behave the way that Casey has been. I believe that Casey absolutely has to have some sort of mental problem as she doesn't behave or react the way someone without one would act regarding her missing baby.

That certainly doesn't mean that all people suffering from a mental disorder are out there "losing" their kids. It just means that all people that are out there "losing" their kids and reacting to it in this fashion have a mental disorder. JMO.

Let's use a little inductive reasoning here...

CA’s actions to this point (these are FACTS):
• Initially (at least) lied to LE
• Has spent all of her time since her initial arrest in jail or home confinement
• Faces charges of child neglect and obstruction of LE Investigation

ASSERTION:
I think everyone would have to agree that CA is, in general, a selfish person. Stealing from and lying to friends and family is the biggest indication of that. Regardless of whether you think Caylee is dead or alive, you cannot really argue with that observation. Every decision CA makes is made with the focus being "What is in it for me?" This is not necessarily a fact, but I think it would be hard to claim that it is not true.

Taking into account CA’s actions and her selfish personality, I would argue that one of the following four scenarios is true:

Scenario #1: CA believes that Caylee is alive and she also knows who has her and where she is.
What is in it for CA to spend time in jail or in home confinement while being confronted with charges of child neglect and a probable prison sentence? Nothing.
Is it logical that a selfish person would be willing to endure these things to protect the person who has Caylee? Or would it be more logical in this scenario that a selfish person would be tired of having no freedom and would tell LE the truth for her own sake?
This scenario does not fit.

Scenario #2: CA believes that Caylee is alive, but does NOT know where she is.
CA’s actions gain her nothing id this is true.
Again, would a selfish person rather cooperate with LE and try to assist in finding their child or would they attempt to mislead LE so that they could remain confined and possibly face prison?
This scenario does not fit, either.

Scenario #3: CA does not believe that Caylee is alive and does not know where she is.
CA has gained nothing by lying to LE and spending time in jail or house arrest if this scenario is true.
Logic would dictate that in this scenario, a selfish person would have no reason to be uncooperative with police and would cherish the media coverage and the opportunity to be the “victim”. This would be the dream scenario for CA. She could be famous AND everyone would love her
CA’s actions do not fit this scenario at all.

Scenario #4: CA does not believe that Caylee is alive and knows where she is.
This scenario implies that either CA is responsible for Caylee's death or knows who IS responsible.
If a selfish person is responsible for the death, it seems logical that they would lie or withhold information to conceal their guilt and, possibly, would display no emotion regarding their loss.
This scenario fits with CA’s actions.

If they simply know who is responsible but refuse to disclose the correct information to LE, then logic would dictate that they are trying to protect the killer or they are afraid of the killer.
Would a selfish person sit in jail and face prison to protect someone else? Highly unlikely. There is nothing to personally gain through those actions. In fact, they are the actions of a completely unselfish person, a proverbial “martyr”.
This does not fit with CA.

On the other hand, if they fear the killer, would a selfish person lie to police, sit in jail and take the blame for the murder? Possibly. If they genuinely fear for their own lives, they have something to gain by taking the blame.
This scenario may fit with CA’s actions.

So, out of all of these scenarios, the only two that make any sense both indicate that Caylee is no longer alive.

I invite anyone to examine my logic and try to find the holes in it.

However, if you agree with this logic but still maintain that Caylee is alive, then you must also believe that CA is not nearly as selfish as her history indicates, since that is the only non-factual piece that this logic is based upon and the wool is definitely over your eyes, IMO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Don't forget there is also the $50,000 LP has offered with no questions asked.

To answer the question. No, I do not think someone would be investigated for kidnapping. They simply have to tell how Casey gave Caylee to them, provided it is the truth. An innocent victim of Casey's can easily be proven. There is a long line of them.

Well said Liltigress.

Yeah, but Cindy isn't a Psychologist -- so that's just another assumption in a long line of assumptions.
But you don't have to be a psychologist to know what a sociopath is or to recognize that someone near you displays the characteristics associated with the disorder. There are no "real" tests that detect sociopathy. It is based on the psychologist's observations and conclusions and it's largely subjective.

(I mean no disrespect to those in the psych. field as my own degree is in psychology.)

Regarding Casey's "lying", would you really call the things she told police "lies". To me, they didn't make enough sense to be lies. She was either totally confused, in shock, or something like that, OR she was giving cryptic answers that she wanted her family to follow up on privately, or she was hoping by leading the police to these particular locations they would stumble on the truth because she's afraid to tell who it really is, or she was trying to buy time because she thought Caylee was going to be returned...I'm not sure yet.

How about the lies she told, routinely? She worked for Universal, she has an AA degree, she has her planning certificate, she was in Jacksonville (when she wasn't), etc. She's said different guys were Caylee's father, at different times, she has a friend named Juiiet Lewis who works for Universal. She has a nanny whom she shared, for awhile, with Jeff Hopkins....

She's been lying about everything since LONG before Caylee vanished. It's a lifestyle.

Her friend Ryan, who has known her since she was six, said she's done that all her life.

Maybe the big bombshell will come in court, when Baez calls a witness and the new family comes to the stand with Caylee in their arms. WooHoo. Then what?

Then there would have to be a second bombshell, which would be the revelation of whose dead body was really in the trunk. :crazy:

You can say and do pretty much anything you want in this country and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. I'm not saying that the sources are incorrect, and I'm not saying that the officers lied. I'm saying that just because they inferred, hinted, or otherwise made it so that the leaks seemed accurate -- that does not mean that they are fact.

Until they are submitted in court, they are not fact (to the public). I've read them all, and I'm leaning one way -- but I'm arguing the other to prove a point. Just 'cause what I think can very well be wrong. This is how we should all be looking at it. None of us is definitively right, because none of us has the 100% cold facts on the case. Seriously, end of discussion.
How do you explain everything that Yuri Melich stated under oath to the Judge at the first bond hearing in this case? Did he lie to the Judge or deliberately mislead him? I would consider the things he said to be FACT as they were submitted in court.

Did they finally say that the hair they found in the trunk did have the post-mortem band? The last I heard from the expert was very generalize that "if they were to find the band on the hair, then it would mean something." But from what I've read, the banding isn't very common in the first place, it doesn't always occur, but it can.

Yes, the FBI said the hair has the death band. They also released a picture of what a death band looks like. They also said it came fom Cindy, Casey, or Caylee. because of the maternal DNA present.

How do you explain everything that Yuri Melich stated under oath to the Judge at the first bond hearing in this case? Did he lie to the Judge or deliberately mislead him? I would consider the things he said to be FACT as they were submitted in court.

Can I get that link for the video of Melich's testimony. I dont believe Ive ever seen that. (really, hard to believe there is anything left I havent seen).

Im going to wait to agree/dispute until I see it.

But, I seem to remember a detective named Mark Furhman who stated a whole lot of facts in a court hearing. Although I dont believe most LE would deliberately lie in court, clearly there is evidence that they do.

Yeah, but Cindy isn't a Psychologist -- so that's just another assumption in a long line of assumptions.

goes to show a pattern of how people close to Casey felt about her actions

If Caylee is alive...I think Casey gave her to someone and it's not in the best interest of a three year old to be going back and forth from "Mommy" to a new family. Maybe the big bombshell will come in court, when Baez calls a witness and the new family comes to the stand with Caylee in their arms. WooHoo. Then what?

That would be great! I wish I could believe it night happen.

But whose was the dead body in KCs car? And, how did an Anthony female's hair get a death band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip