To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd have to at least know a little bit about psychology. Not hear it from your psychiatrist, who's made the jump based on the bad things that you've told them -- not an official diagnosis.

She's just an RN, and GA is just a retired who is now a security guard. If she was a doctor, do you think a $50k bail would be a problem for them to come up with? She's guilty of assumptions just like I'm trying to make a point about all of us in this thread.

For whatever reason, Cindy thought it necessary to warn people about her daughter.

I would agree that anything said in the court of law should be taken as fact; but nothing in our previous arguments were in his statement, IIRC.

Not everything stated in a Court of law is a fact, and it doesn't become one simply because someone said it. It is for the jury to determine the facts of the case, based on the evidence presented.

The smell I smelled was that of decomposition

That doesn't say human, does it? Nor does it say Caylee.

Fox News said:
Melich told the judge. He also testified that strands of hair similar to those of the young girl, as well as dirt, were found in the trunk.

Similar hair and dirt. Well hell, let's convict Casey now!

Fox News said:
When cross examined, he said there was no direct evidence which proved Casey Anthony had anything to do with the disappearance of her daughter.

Well then, s~, I guess there's no proof. GO FIGURE!

Cindy said she lied and stole habitually on her MySpace. Ryan said he's known her all her life, and she's been a liar all her life. She was getting kicked out of the house, because she had stolen from her famaily, including her grandpaents. She cleaned her BFF, Amy's account out, stealing every dime, and even overdrawing it. Cindy has called her a "leech," a "mooch," and a "sociopath." She was not paying her parents rent, but she was lying about going to work every day.

That's why people think KC's always been a liar and thief. Because she HAS been. It's a lifestyle, for her.

Not discounting any of her friends one bit, but I don't understand why Ryan was a friend of her's for all her life yet he knew she was a such a liar. For me friendship is based on trust, therefore, if someone lies to me all the time, they are not going to be my friend for very long. But that's just me, I can't stand people who lie. I can understand her parents having to deal with it because of family ties. Again, I'm not saying Ryan lied, just doesn't make sense, even if it was more than a 'friendship'.

Phheww, did I make it in time??

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US

Seriously has a "thing" for WWYMD? and she USED to have a "thing" with WWMFD?
Long story short, bad break up, messy, lots of drama, now all better with the new mancandy who I think she calls "furry Yuri" or something.. may be I should not have said that on here. She wont mind it's just us..
LOL I should have this video memorized by now, shouldn't I?! (It isn't "furry Yuri"...it is that I keep saying "Hurry, Yuri!" and you misunderstood me.:blowkiss:)

Seriously, are the Anthonys using their "Find Caylee Fund" to search for a live Caylee? If they truly believe she is alive they would be doing that. Trust me, when a family member is missing you need to know. You need to know because anything you may find out could not be as bad as the thoughts that keep going through your mind. I have been there. I know.

Where did you find the information that grandparents could have legally stopped an adoption? Could this child could have been taken to any state and the laws would have applied in the state she was brought too?

:clap::clap::clap:
That doesn't say human, does it? Nor does it say Caylee.

Similar hair and dirt. Well hell, let's convict Casey now!

Well then, s~, I guess there's no proof. GO FIGURE!

TOO FUNNY Elitenls. :clap::clap::clap:

I bolded the part of your post that completely answers my statements to a "T". I'm still saying (and I dunno if you were arguing or not, so if you aren't, don't take this directly -- and if you are, read it) there is no evidence pointing to an alive or dead Caylee, just speculation.

The decomp and DNA evidence the FBI found doesn't exist? The death band in the hair?

Please tell me what I did, Im under the table ducking and shaking...

Im Skeered... Please tell me what I said to open an can of worms so I dont do it again.

LOL.....I started to tell you to duck after a post about an hour ago...now you've gone and said this.... but I think under the table might be relatively safe...good luck down there!

Can I get that link for the video of Melich's testimony. I dont believe Ive ever seen that. (really, hard to believe there is anything left I havent seen).

Im going to wait to agree/dispute until I see it.

But, I seem to remember a detective named Mark Furhman who stated a whole lot of facts in a court hearing. Although I dont believe most LE would deliberately lie in court, clearly there is evidence that they do.

So, the cops are lying, and the FBI is manufacturing evidence? is there a national-level plot against an innocent KC?

The video of the bond hearing lays the groundwork out for the investigation. The Judge obviously believed LE. It does introduce the decomposition in the car, the stain, the dirt, the hair, and the dog hits. Now, let's move on to where those items are confirmed by LE.

Rozey....statements by a number of people have been changed, retracted, or are in direct conflict with each other. Not enough time to list all, but a few I can remember off hand are Tony, Kiomare, and Tony's assorted room mates various statements that conflict with his and with each other.

Once again, these are STATEMENTS, a part of an investigation. They are not EVIDENCE until they are presented when sworn to in a court of law and the witness has been examined and cross examined IN COURT about his testimony.

So whose was the body in the trnk? How did an Anthony female get a death band in her hair?

So, the cops are lying, and the FBI is manufacturing evidence? is there a national-level plot against an innocent KC?

Apparently, that is what some are supporting . . .

"We have scientific evidence back from the FBI lab,” Commander Matt Irwin with the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “We have other evidence we have not yet released publicly, all of that evidence at this point in its totality leads us to believe Caylee is deceased."

The first hint of the evidence from investigators came Sunday when Sgt. John Allen from the Orange County Sheriffs Office said,” There’s evidence to suggest there was a body in the trunk of Casey’s car and that body was Caylee’s”

Allen’s statement while ‘on the record’ Sunday were off camera and very brief.

On Monday, Commander Irwin made the most direct confirmation of the evidence and went on camera to clarify the evidence.

“I'm saying the lab results indicate there was human decomposition in the car,” Commander Irwin said. “And Caylee cannot be excluded from that. But we have other evidence we have not made public that corroborates or otherwise enhances our belief that Caylee is likely to have been deceased."

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Please provide a link to the officially released FBI report.. I would sincerely appreciate being able to read that. Thank you

Find the FBI statements, yourself. If you were following the news carefully, you SAW the death band picture the FBI released to Fox, and other media.

So whose was the body in the trnk? How did an Anthony female get a death band in her hair?

Once again, you are assuming that has been confirmed as true, it has NOT, no one has issued a statement or published a report to that effect. No one, not anywhere at any time. They may very well have that information, but WE do NOT have it.

Let's use a little inductive reasoning here...

On the other hand, if they fear the killer, would a selfish person lie to police, sit in jail and take the blame for the murder? Possibly. If they genuinely fear for their own lives, they have something to gain by taking the blame.
This scenario may fit with CA’s actions.

So, out of all of these scenarios, the only two that make any sense both indicate that Caylee is no longer alive.

I invite anyone to examine my logic and try to find the holes in it.

However, if you agree with this logic but still maintain that Caylee is alive, then you must also believe that CA is not nearly as selfish as her history indicates, since that is the only non-factual piece that this logic is based upon and the wool is definitely over your eyes, IMO.

I find all your info to be accurate, but I respectfully snipped this to say that if she was fearful, she would not likely have wanted to be out of jail and in her home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver