To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not bashing you .. using your quote as an example of what i am trying to say.. this is also working in the other direction ...the ones saying she is guilty ,there are plenty of people all over the world saying all kinds of things about her that dont know her either... that act like they know her and can profile her and explain her actions ..and if she does know casey she doesnt owe us an explanation .

asking for facts to support a statement. This does not need to be taken to a personal level. I don't feel anyone here "owes me anexplanation" for anything. It's called debate. If I make a statement that I think kc is a bad mother, I can upon request give supporting facts as to how I came to that conclusion. If I don't know a person, anything I conclude about them is based on things reported, not necessarily hearsay. If someone wants to make a statement that conclusions kc has been a liar all her life are false, I am assuming if they don't know her, they might be able to say how they came to the conclusion she hasn't been a liar. Perhaps the problem is in your perception of the question. I am not questioning the poster, I am questioning the post.

Also, if you review what has been reported in the 400 pgs and also kc's actions they can come to a reasonable conclusion as to what kind of person she is.

And, why give KC a "script" for 30 days, that told her to spend all of her time, lying to the cops and clubbing?

WHAT, specifically, was supposed to happen at the end of the 30 days? (Which, BTW, have elapsed.)

Script #2 kicks in! (Not a Fact, but My Opinion) :crazy:

she needs a shot of truth serum right straight in the *advertiser censored* ! i really hope this ends soon for caylees sake
Good idea zadari, I think many here would be happy to administer that injection!

but you have no fact to base your claim. Only speculation based on heresay. No judge would convict anyone of anything right now with what YOU have. LE may have more -- but YOU could not get a conviction, thusly, you have no fact.

Respectfully, using your own arguments, there's no evidence to support this. Can you prove we couldn't get a conviction based on what we have here at WS? I think that's just an assumption. You never really know.

She wouldn't win.

Here: Casey Anthony in cold blooded premeditation killed her own flesh and blood and tossed her body aside like garbage.

If she would like to sue me for defamation, she can prove that what I said is inaccurate. I'll wait.

The Ramsey's tried the same intimidation tactics. I'm not worried.

Ummm, I think the same thing can be said for your side, you believe everything that comes out of an Anthony mouth without question (including wild goose chases about uncredible tips in Puerto Rico), and that's my opinion.

I choose to believe LE over a proven liar like Casey Anthony.

UMMMMMM No we don't nor have you ever seen any on us state such a thing. If so, link me please. We just believe in hope and we care. Can you grasp that?

Good find! So much for a debate! LOL

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I live in Mid-Michigan, very rual- small town, call it the sticks here! its in our local news, Lansing, Flint & Detroit...when I go to my local general store around the corner, all the girls at the counter know about it.

Now, I was following your philosophical diatribes to this point, but alas, methinks you overstepped. The posters on this site are entitled to their opinion of her innocence or guilt. We on WS are not a court of law, we are not bound in our discussions by the rules of evidence, and our findings are non-binding.

Casey has the right to a trial by jury, where she is considered by law to be innocent until proven guilty, but in the court of public opinion and on this discussion forum, we are bound by TOS and libel laws and may otherwise freely express our opinion of her.

Thanks so much for putting that so succinctly. And to the rest of the members on this thread -- I'm thinking that we really ought to take these words to heart. You know, someone who's been on here since 2007 and only has 12 posts is obviously someone whose opinion I trust. See, I believe they sit back, read, sleuth, and don't jump in with every little thought they have (guilty of that myself, sometimes). Thank you, Rlaub.

I don't mean Casey being scared, I mean being scared for Caylee. Maybe in her mind, she feels if she doesn't talk, Caylee won't be hurt. If this is the case and she know's they are watching her, then she won't talk.

Casey is not scared for Caylee. Casey is scared for Casey. She's scared she will get life in the the slammer, or worse. Otherwise, she would have no reason to lie to an mislead LE.

Remember when she said (through CE), that she doesn't trust county LE, but would cooperate with the FBI? Then, she refused to cooperate with THEM, too?

The FBI are THE experts in kidnapping and rescue, in the country.

Casey is protecting her own, pole-sliding butt.

UMMMMMM No we don't nor have you ever seen any on us state such a thing. If so, link me please. We just believe in hope and we care. Can you grasp that?

From your posts on the ALIVE thread (which you allow no dissent on, or you view it as a "personal attack" on you), I've read all about how Cindy Anthony personally contacted you and asked you to pursue leads in Hatillo, Puerto Rico. Do you not think I'd be here if I didn't want justice for Caylee? I want her murdering mother(IMO) put to justice.

This site is indead a site for opinions on the case. A place to sort through documents, press releases by LE, and any other relevant information we find. We can, based on these, form an opinion about guilt, innocence, or be somewhere in between (a fence sitter). Thank goodness Opinions are still allowed in the Good Ol' USA and I do not have to move to China in order to express mine!

Thanks to you, too, Angel. I appreciate your pointing out the right to our opinions. Now, would you please address all the yelling?

From your posts on the ALIVE thread (which you allow no dissent on, or you view it as a "personal attack" on you), I've read all about how Cindy Anthony personally contacted you and asked you to pursue leads in Hatillo, Puerto Rico. Do you not think I'd be here if I didn't want justice for Caylee? I want her murdering mother(IMO) put to justice.

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you for that. If I had any proof she was still alive, I'd look for her myself.

First of all, I never said Cindy contacted me. I contacted her.
Second - She did not tell me to pursue leads, I asked for a town/city in PR.

This is exactly what I mean. You guys twist everything around. Go back and read. My god.

And 3rd, I take nothing you guys say to me as a personal attack. I know who I am and don't need you to boost me up. I attack people who come to our thread and basically imply that we have no right to discuss such a topic.

Once again, you are assuming that has been confirmed as true, it has NOT, no one has issued a statement or published a report to that effect. No one, not anywhere at any time. They may very well have that information, but WE do NOT have it.

Then, you haven't been paying attention, have you?

I know I saw the statement AND the death band photo on the news. It CAME from the FBI.

Is Fox ALSO in on the plot?

Better yet, who is NOT in one the plot (should be a shorter list) ;-)

LOL, did you just call me an Anthony? I might have to stop posting if I'm coming off that assonine.

No, for the record, I didn't. I know better than that. That's against TOS. I do believe you would make a good defense attorney. Consider law school.

I do believe the Anthonys are posting here.

I find all your info to be accurate, but I respectfully snipped this to say that if she was fearful, she would not likely have wanted to be out of jail and in her home...

True. She is safest in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members