To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, did you just call me an Anthony? I might have to stop posting if I'm coming off that assonine.

Well... :) JK.

Seriously, I understand what you are trying to do, but it still doesn't provide any evidence to support a theory that she is alive. I realize you personally don't believe that, but that is what I am looking for.

ETA, I looked for that in the "alive" thread, but was afraid to ask for specifics.

Thanks to you, too, Angel. I appreciate your pointing out the right to our opinions. Now, would you please address all the yelling?
Your welcome, I can't help with the yelling Im not a MOD, just a regular poster like yourself. :crazy:

Umm, I wouldn't go there with the Ramsey's comparison, they have by no means been exhonorated and an intruder proved. The apology by Macy Beth Lacey was politically motivated. Tricia, owner of WS believes this also. Go check JB's forum for more information.

P.S. Casey knows exactly what happened to Caylee, she didn't just misplace her, and I think her family knows too...

I sure don't want to argue the Ramsey case as this one is more than consuming my time. The point was sometimes LE get's it wrong. We have death row inmates getting set free because of new DNA evidence, meaning LE was wrong, juries were wrong etc.... I do believe this is the exception and not the rule but it happens.

P.S. My belief (not to be confused with fact)
Motive:Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy and anger:
* In Casey's mind: Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey, Caylee was the sorce of contention between them, Caylee loved Cindy more than Casey. Casey was quickly becoming the outsider.

To back this up: Cindy's poem: mentions Casey being jealous, 911 call Casey states all they care about is Caylee, 400 page statement Casey talks about how Caylee wasn't upset talking to her but would have been if she talked to Cindy.

Now supposedly Casey leaves the house after a fight where Cindy is kicking her to the curb and going to try to get custody and keep Caylee. Casey's mind see's this as a total rejection of her where "all they care about is Caylee". She thinks they are kicking me out, their own child and keeping precious Caylee. The struggle becomes a competition for the love and acceptance of her parents between her and Caylee. Caylee was winning! Not now though, so sad!

First of all, I never said Cindy contacted me. I contacted her.
Second - She did not tell me to pursue leads, I asked for a town/city in PR.

This is exactly what I mean. You guys twist everything around. Go back and read. My god.

And 3rd, I take nothing you guys say to me as a personal attack. I know who I am and don't need you to boost me up. I attack people who come to our thread and basically imply that we have no right to discuss such a topic.

I think you need a nap.

:spit:

Blink- this is why I've come to like it here! You GO!! Tee Hee!

OMG, Poor Dcorrig, duck immediately and let Blink help you, I will be right back. If Seriously shows up before I am gone tell her I said to breathe in a paper bag for a minute.
You had no idea one post could open such a can.. My love to you.. see you in a minute.

Good point.

Just because we don't have it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.:)

We have several statements from the county and fed LE stating that they have it, and here are the results.

So, I guess, to the apologists, that means that TWO governments are lying, and the ever- truthful KC is truthing.

Alice through the looking glass, anyone?

That picture was an example of what they were speaking about. They did not state that the picture was of the actual sample from the car, did they? Such examples, possibly the exact same ones can be found on a google search.

They said they have a death band on an Anthony female hair, and here is a picture of a death band.

Me too! They are asking for money for the "search" (which they have not begun).

When do they hire the best PI they can find?

When does CA get on a plane to Puerto Rice?

And Brini, when did she begin her walk across every inch of the earth to find her grandchild, as she said early on she was going to do? Most I've seen her walk is to the edge of the street carrying a hammer, to cars that are taking her someplace, a few other places. But she doesn't even seem to be looking around as she walks in those places. Just looking for cameras or microphones.

And the family said they were running their own investigation. Haven't seen anything about the findings there, either.

I sure don't want to argue the Ramsey case as this one is more than consuming my time. The point was sometimes LE get's it wrong. We have death row inmates getting set free because of new DNA evidence, meaning LE was wrong, juries were wrong etc.... I do believe this is the exception and not the rule but it happens.

P.S. My belief (not to be confused with fact)
Motive:Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy and anger:
* In Casey's mind: Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey, Caylee was the sorce of contention between them, Caylee loved Cindy more than Casey. Casey was quickly becoming the outsider.

To back this up: Cindy's poem: mentions Casey being jealous, 911 call Casey states all they care about is Caylee, 400 page statement Casey talks about how Caylee wasn't upset talking to her but would have been if she talked to Cindy.

Now supposedly Casey leaves the house after a fight where Cindy is kicking her to the curb and going to try to get custody and keep Caylee. Casey's mind see's this as a total rejection of her where "all they care about is Caylee". She thinks they are kicking me out, their own child and keeping precious Caylee. The struggle becomes a competition for the love and acceptance of her parents between her and Caylee. Caylee was winning! Not now though, so sad!

This post I wholely agree with.

I'm heading into mellow mode now. Sorry for being so fiesty but I just wish people wouldn't be so mean about things.

I think it's perfectly fine to have your own opinions and reasons but to make fun of people and the way they walk, look and every move they make is just crazy. What's the purpose of that? It just shows an ugly side that I'm sure no-one wants to see.

Won't AND Will NOT, take the time to elaborate here ... on a thread where attacks on my beliefe are inevitable, as to my/our theorie's as to why Caylee could be alive!

Certainly no one here is bound to [as in limited] in their objectivity?

I feel ... it's in Caylee's best interest for all to be ambitiously objective and seek progress ... Since when did Optimism become a four letter word?

Great point, and one I totally agree with. If the truth is that someone is holding Caylee, then $1 million offers her the opportunity to get her back and live an incredible lifestyle (once she pays Amy back of course. And pays the rent to Baez for the use of his law office during the day. And...).

ETA: respectfully snipped.

..and settles all the civil suits that would be filed against her.

And Brini, when did she begin her walk across every inch of the earth to find her grandchild, as she said early on she was going to do? Most I've seen her walk is to the edge of the street carrying a hammer, to cars that are taking her someplace, a few other places. But she doesn't even seem to be looking around as she walks in those places. Just looking for cameras or microphones.

Sorry, this post made me laugh!

can you quote me? I am assuming I am included in the braod statement pertaining to "you people" , and you should try not to insinuate that people here debating don't have a mind to think with. When you make statements like that all you do is make it painfully obvious you don't care to have a civil debate.

Didn't mean to use the term "You people" I get attacked a lot so it's easy to make that mistake.

I'm not sure what happened or how. Can I ask a question? Can anyone here believe that someone can be so scared (no, not showing it to the public), but so so scared that they can't talk out of fear.

Sure! Here's one! If I thought I'd get life, or worse, for a crime I had committed, I'd be too scared to talk.

but to make fun of people and the way they walk, look and every move they make is just crazy. What's the purpose of that? It just shows an ugly side that I'm sure no-one wants to see.

Who here is doing that?:waitasec: I agree that would be a violation of TOS and those posts should be reported to the mods. Noone is making fun of Casey's looks. Her behavior and that of her family is what most of us have a problem with. It's Caylee's civil rights that have been violated, not Casey's!

Won't AND Will NOT, take the time to elaborate here ... on a thread where attacks on my beliefe are inevitable, as to my/our theorie's as to why Caylee could be alive!

Certainly no one here is bound to [as in limited] in their objectivity?

I feel ... it's in Caylee's best interest for all to be ambitiously objective and seek progress ... Since when did Optimism become a four letter word?

People, we are not on a personal level here. We are trying to discuss facts and theories leading to the conclusion that Caylee is alive. Please do not take questioning of your beliefs to imply you have no right to have them. If someone thinks she is deceased, who is to say that something you can bring to that person's attention won't change their mind? Perhaps we all have open minds and want to hear both sides. It's not about who's right or wring. I think we all just want the truth. So on that note.....PEACE!

I'm heading into mellow mode now. Sorry for being so fiesty but I just wish people wouldn't be so mean about things.

I think it's perfectly fine to have your own opinions and reasons but to make fun of people and the way they walk, look and every move they make is just crazy. What's the purpose of that? It just shows an ugly side that I'm sure no-one wants to see.
yeah i know what you mean ive seen alot of it in my time too

Who here is doing that?:waitasec: I agree that would be a violation of TOS and those posts should be reported to the mods. Noone is making fun of Casey's looks. Her behavior and that of her family is what most of us have a problem with. It's Caylee's civil rights that have been violated, not Casey's!

That's okay to feel that way. I've seen so many comments about how CA and GA's attorney looks like the joker, wears eyeliner, wears blush. Lee isn't wearing a Caylee shirt. What is the purpose of this? What will it accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214