Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visions of Cindy swooping in on her broom with her flying monkey, Lee, trailing behind if Yuri tries to arrest KC at home.....

Really hard to post comments. I will get all mine in at once.:)

I feel for George. I thought he was honest in what he said to LE & I think he was today. This had to be a very hard day for him. He has lost his grand daughter & could lose his daughter & wife today.

I thought JB looked at KC like a man looks at a woman he is in love with. I am not implying anything is going on, just stating what my oberservation was.

I also hope she can't surrender herself. I want it live as well.

Didnt hear what JB said about military, I can't get it to come up. BUT, my son in law spent 2 yrs in Iraq, time in Saudi, time in Kuwait. Each of those times he left his babies & our daughter. He is no longer "Delta" but is DOD & still goes into harms way. God Bless our troops. Because of them, KC lives in a country where she will get a fair trial. Sometimes you really do understand other countries way of dealing with crime. I think the needle is way to kind for her. Then again, I am a firm believer in torture for war prisioners.

Will Baez get the decision right away or does he have to wait like the rest of us??

I think I am about to have a panic attack. Can't it just happen already?!?!

See ya Casey :behindbar

I just read on the fox blog that Cindy has picked Casey up from JB's office.

Those transcripts will be available during regular discovery, save some shocking judicial pronouncement and nothing about this case shocks me anymore.

The findings of the GJ should remain secret although if and when Casey is hauled off in custody and read her rights.....that will be a HUGE clue as to their findings. :detective: Now I could be wrong, but I am not seeing anything in the Florida statutes which would permit this .pre-arrest publicity

About the transcripts---the reason it is a bare bones presentation by the prosecution is not only because the threshold to get the indictment is so easily reached. It is also because there are fewer opportunities for defense counsel to find inconsistencies between the GJ minutes and the testimony from the former GJ witness at the actual criminal trial...:blowkiss:

"For example, Florida Statutes Section 905.17(3) (2007), prohibits anyone from being present while the grand jurors deliberate and vote. That section also proscribes the release of the notes, records, and transcripts of a grand jury. An intentional violation of those provisions constitutes indirect criminal contempt of court."

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI...badd5b4fce22d788852569cb004cc254?OpenDocument

Please give me the link for the live feed for the decision, I cant stay on WS, it kicks me out.

They Are Done Deliberating
October 14, 2008 - One Response
3:37 pm: They are done deliberating. We are heading into the courtroom.
OMG... maybe they will INDiCT?????????????????????????

Really hard to post comments. I will get all mine in at once.:)

I feel for George. I thought he was honest in what he said to LE & I think he was today. This had to be a very hard day for him. He has lost his grand daughter & could lose his daughter & wife today.

I thought JB looked at KC like a man looks at a woman he is in love with. I am not implying anything is going on, just stating what my oberservation was.

I also hope she can't surrender herself. I want it live as well.

Didnt hear what JB said about military, I can't get it to come up. BUT, my son in law spent 2 yrs in Iraq, time in Saudi, time in Kuwait. Each of those times he left his babies & our daughter. He is no longer "Delta" but is DOD & still goes into harms way. God Bless our troops. Because of them, KC lives in a country where she will get a fair trial. Sometimes you really do understand other countries way of dealing with crime. I think the needle is way to kind for her. Then again, I am a firm believer in torture for war prisioners.

He basically stated that the constitution is what young men and women fight for and what the states attorney and le is doing is a disservice. I think Baez is full of BS.

3:37 pm: They are done deliberating. We are heading into the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member