Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think JB will have her turn herself in this time, or will they arrest her in PrimeTime again?? :)

I think he will prob. turn her over but it would be great to watch her do the perp walk from her house agian!:crazy:

Thank you ALL for you updating and please keep it up! OF ALL DAYS I had to work! Shesh and we don't have cable here......only local channels :( Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm supposed to be cleaning. LOL I was sick all last week and the house really needs it yet here I sit. I appreciate the updates too. At least I can find everything in a central spot later. That is, IF I actually can tear myself away to clean. LOL

George Anthony is there to testify against his daughter
9:37 a.m. Outside the courthouse, George Anthony's attorney Mark NeJame told reporters that his client is there to testify against Casey Anthony for consideration of homicide charges "concerning his beloved granddaughter Caylee Marie." "George is getting ready to do the unimaginable," NeJame said. Then George Anthony said that he loves his daughter, wife, and son and asked for prayers for Caylee and his family. "This is going to be very hard for me to do," George Anthony said

from the orlando sent

MHO, is that today is not day one of this GJ, I think this has been happening and we didnt know about it, as we shouldnt, since it's secret. There is no way they are hearing all this evidence in 1 day and today is the last day of this GJ panel. JMO... Cant wait for the perp walk!!!!!!!!!

I think the procecutor needs only to provide the following evidence to the GJ to get a true bill:

Caylee was last seen with her mother, KC
Evidence: GA testimony

There was a dead body in KC's trunk
Evidence: Cadaver dogs, forensics showing decomp, hair with death band

That the dead body was Caylee
Evidence: DNA

Large amounts of chloroform in KC's trunk
Evidence: Forensics

Seems pretty cut and dried to me, so this shouldn't be too long and drawn out. Or, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. All I want is justice for Caylee.

I'm no expert in GJ's and, of course, this is JMHO.

JayBee

9:37 a.m. Outside the courthouse, George Anthony's attorney Mark NeJame told reporters that his client is there to testify against Casey Anthony for consideration of homicide charges "concerning his beloved granddaughter Caylee Marie." "George is getting ready to do the unimaginable," NeJame said. Then George Anthony said that he loves his daughter, wife, and son and asked for prayers for Caylee and his family. "This is going to be very hard for me to do," George Anthony said

He is the only one that I slightly feel sorry for in this whole affair.

I think he is the only member of the family that has the ability to tell the truth.

Some one had better be keeping an eye on mama hammer and casey today....they might just bolt....lol They can play like they are Thelma and Louise.

I don't believe that the defendent can attend.

If Casey agreed to testify, she could be there. If she refused, then no. Anyone who wants to can be in the courthouse, just not IN the GJ room itself during proceedings.

Do we know why George was chosen to testify? Is it because he was the last to see Caylee?

Where are you seeing this? There must be more than one blog rolling on this. TIA

I thought NeJame was only on board to improve the grandparent's image. When was he elevated to represent grandparents. Is a person allowed to leave the witness chair to go out an confer with their attorney in a GJ hearing? I thought I read somewhere they where.

I am Praying for George Anthony. I'm sure this is the hardest thing he's ever had to do. But he will be doing it for Caylee Marie:blowkiss:

This Beautiful Little Girl
l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

I think he is the only member of the family that has the ability to tell the truth.

Going back to how happy he was to be recruited by a security firm lends me to believe he wants respect with his former colleagues.

There was a time that George stood up to protect and to serve, back in the days he believed in truth and justice. I hope he stands up and finds that old George again. He needs to be his own man, and the man Cindy beat him down to over the years.

from the orlando sent

FINALLY some sense of SANITY from the Anthony Family! I knew the former LE would come through in George.....and I believe his initials AFTER all this will be D-I-V-O-R-C-E.......

And problably GA's too. I can only imagine what he is feeling right now. But I do have to say he looks mighty dapper today. It is better than the usual garb we see him in.

I think GA is the only member of that family, trying to do the right thing for his granddaughter. I feel for him...he probably feels like an outcast in his own home.

I completely agree. Cindy told him not to tell LE about Casey borrowing Cindy's car on July 25, and behind closed doors, he did the right thing and told them. He has morals. He also said several times in his LE interview "I have to tell you guys I didn't like that smell." He knew what it meant, and behind closed doors again, he let LE know he knew what it meant.

Personally, I don't think George is a bad guy. I think he's emotionally and verbally abused by Cindy. He's her punching bag. And I really hope he has a suitcase packed, and when he walks out of that grand jury room, he keeps on walking.

:clap: I agree. GA is was very very different in his interview with LE than he is when we see him with Cindy. And I know it is killing Cindy that she can't be there. She probably tried to talk GA into taking a small pocket recorder in with him. I think it is a very smart move not to call her. I have every confidence George will answer questions truthfully.

I am holding out hope that George will do the right thing for Caylee. I hope he keeps in mind that this may be his final chance to tell the truth and stand up for Caylee. So while I will follow his suggestion and pray for Caylee, I am also praying that he act on his conscience and what is in his heart.

I am Praying for George Anthony. I'm sure this is the hardest thing he's ever had to do. But he will be doing it for Caylee Marie:blowkiss:

This Beautiful Little Girl
l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Me too, I hope he can feel it. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes today :confused:

Cindy will find a way to blame him, don't worry. It is her way. "George was pressured into saying something and the Grand Jury just took it wrong and now they're charging Cayl...er, Casey with murder and you know, it's okay because I know the truth and they're just not listening to Casey when she tells them things because the truth is there and I've had a really hard day and George didn't have a smoking gun that would be against our daughter and you know the state attorney is just trying to win votes by telling the grand jury lies about this case and there are people out there who are looking for Caylee and I would but I can't stand to see.....everyone has it out for Casey and no one is looking for Caylee and I haven't been able to eat for weeks and I will make sure George is taken care of and we're just going to be a normal family doing normal things because you know absolutely I am not going to let this take our lives over and did you see the sales going on at JCP? I can't even think of shopping but I still have to get groceries like everyone else and I just keep wearing my Case...er, Caylee shirt and letting people know they should be still looking PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GRAND JURY!!! and I just know Casey is a good person and innocent and her dad should have shut his mouth ..... I really like your hair like that...." :crosseyed:

Debs, I almost spit my coffee on the screen when I read this. You are too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy