Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are never going to be prepared for trial in January at this rate .... JB must have assembled an army defense team bc they will need specialized experts to review the detail evidence of vet records, methods of signaling by dogs, etc., etc.

jb says the county needs to send a letter to get info from the vet to jb

judge says you can also do a subpeona but the letter is fine.

Baez has so far used the old child neglect case number to request docs on murder case?

Neglected to notice the FBI. Or subpeona proper parties on his own. Relying on the state to do so.

Hasn't paid the County his bills.

jb - my motion was for tips based on sightings. what i was given was not helpful...they released all the sightings/tips - I got a good laugh like everyone else.

JB accused SA's office of pulling a scam. Judge is now letting JB have it. Reaming him.

Baez complaining that OCSO bogged him down with bogus tips and then had the gaul to charge him 900.00 for it. Judge cut him off says this is getting old and silly.

Hmmm, maybe they don't have as many "sighting" tips as JB thinks they have .... JB just called the charges for tip stuff as a scam ... Judge pissed about attitude of JB (mostly) and SA says they are going after each other and its getting old

Judge says "somebody is facing life imprisonment" He didn't say the "death penalty" DARN!

Baez called doc fee a scam and that the SA needs to look into it. County Attorney or whoever that is jumps up.....Judge stops and says...this is getting old.

judge -- gets mad at attorneys, says a little girl is missing, someone is facing life in prison, get serious and stop sniping.

Judge asking OC why there is such a collection of bizzare tips. Oc says Baez asked for tips and it's not for OC to determine what would be importand ot not to Baez. They sent him what he requested.

OSCO atty says they are processing the production of tips in manner as directed by court, not in order of importance bc that was not ordered. Although she doesn't say it, I suspect they produced tips in the order of closed out or investigated tips, as they are closed out. Now she says doing it in a diliget manner and JB says he doesn't want them anymore and now he says he wants them ..... What does he want?

OC gave him all the tips he asked for until Baez said no more.

State says they are going about the tip copying "meticulously.....redacting info, etc"....

I didn't see any redacting did you guys? I actually was shocked at all the personal info that was still on these tips! Kinda bugs me about the state -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt
Back