Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez to give more facts so that we can see the 'pitcher' more clearly now.

He wanted tips based on sightings, not suggestions, theories, etc. He said he didn't get what he asked for.

SA says JB has to pay up before anymore will be released. 980.00 dollars worth. JB said he wanted to discuss this 980.00 with the judge before paying.

So, basically, the State/OCSO is damned if they do, damned if they don't give him what it is he wants, in the order he wants.

If it were me, I would ask for ALL TIPS whether they be sighting or not.

Summation of this whole hearing.....Baez doesn't want to pay for anything and everyone should everything he wants for him for free. That's my quick summation of it...if you want to save yourself some time.

Said he shouldn't have to pay 900.00 for nonsense.

judge: what do you have to say about the fact that they have cds now?
jb: they can type in any lead in the computer and it will come up, they have hardbound copies ... to add spice to this, the court gave them 10 days, and the state waited until the 10th day.

he says he paid 1000 dollars for "nonsense"

Judge saying he doesn't recall specific request in motion. people looking.

Judge says that original motion for tips did not delineate types of tips he wanted

said sightings and suggestions aren't tips in his mind

Did it ever occur to JB that there weren't that many sightings because this poor child is deceased at his client's hand?

IMOO.

Judge can't force them to do something for free. Baez needs to pay up.

client doesn't have money to pay for non performing goods

judge is saying that JB needs to pay up if he wants additional tips. JB is saying they wanted only sightings tips. Not every tip. KC doesn't have $ to pay for the paperwork.

JB wants the state to go through all the tips~sightings, etc. and only give him what he finds credible? Am I correct?

Judge says Oc is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back