Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
court -- I am not sure about the court forcing them to do something for free...it sounds like they have a lot more for you

jb - my problem is this: my client does not have an endless supply of money, and to be paying for nonconforming goods...that is a lot of money to be paying

county -- we acted in good faith, we're doing what is required of us and trying to act in good faith

judge -- the dispute is over the suit and their cost, i'll try to figure that out. their postion is that you owe them money.

JB - my client does not have an endless supply of money to pay for nonconforming goods ... alot of money to pay for that stuff that was not specifically asked for

OCSO - acted in good faith in supplying tips

Judge said earlier paymt for those tips is required

Hahah - judge said what I said, "they're damned if they do and damned if they dont"

Baez making a suggestion - he wants to go and copy himself. Judge says that was Chap. 119 is about. Baez should follow the law.

JB is blaming SA for slow delivery of discovery and that will cause him to waive KC's right for a speedy trial.

we don't live in Mayberry, the sheriff's office has other cases...

paraphrase Judge Strickland

JB just said he doesn't want to waive his client's right to a speedy trial ... did he demand speedy trial? I can't remember

Point taken by Judge ... there are other cases and murders that have to be worked on too

judge says, "this is not mayberry." SA has other trials to prepare for, etc.

IMO, Baez wasting time to try to save a buck.

SA saying that maybe Baez isn't used to a case this size.

state -- if he gives us a disk, we'll give him the stuff
jb -- this slow dragging effect and I have to come in every 3 weeks is getting old
judge - we don't live in mayberry, i wish they'd do it faster but it looks like they are trying to get it done, it isn't like they work part time
state - it has been less than six weeks - i have gotten the paperwork in the 15 days this is a large case, not the small cases he is used to ... he has 3000 pages of discovery and several digital items.

be forewarned for the last time.we are giving TO's for OT chit chat , name calling and anything else that is not reporting the proceedings here.

Det Edwards refuses to produce his desk calendar blotter of timeline - he's produced a report based on calendar

JB wants to examine it

SA says he will produce it at depo

dispute over detective who took Lazarro statement using a calendar.....Needs to iron out logistics of viewing calendar.

JB is wearing a mic for the cameras from myfox orlando? when he was talking about getting hair evidence in 48 hrs rather than 10 days after SA gets it from FBI sounded like he had a mic on him

G and C Ant are still in courtroom

JB looks like he doesn't believe SA does not have picture of hair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup