Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, if the news stations are going to report that they were "the only local news team to catch a major slip up..." they should really give credit to the Websleuths member who was actually the one that caught it. Everyone knows they read and get info from this website. Just bugs me.

You know, if the news stations are going to report that they were "the only local news team to catch a major slip up..." they should really give credit to the Websleuths member who was actually the one that caught it. Everyone knows they read and get info from this website. Just bugs me.

:clap::clap:

They will just say when he said "loss" -- he mean "lost" -- as in -- cannot find.

Baez is already working on a new press release probably.

all the back-peddling won't help the defense at this point. JB keeps making ridicules statements (yes i'm still harping on that mysterious picture from the mysterious person that the PIs finally *found* that was released, that no one has ever seen)....at the beginning there was the foolish letter to either the Sheriff or DA(sorry i cant remember), the PC then no PC with a certain channel there, then the PC on again....wow, this man needs some professional mentoring.....

Sentinal is reporting this - headline: A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead

So does that mean confession? Does that mean dead to her? Does that mean Casey said she was dead but she's not going to say where, when, how or why?

:clap::clap::clap:

Sentinal is reporting this - headline: A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead

So does that mean confession? Does that mean dead to her? Does that mean Casey said she was dead but she's not going to say where, when, how or why?

I think this discredits Cindy's interview with the Today Show yesterday, I wonder if it is considered breach of contract and she needs to return the fee she was paid?

Can't get any clearer than that!!

I think this discredits Cindy's interview with the Today Show yesterday, I wonder if it is considered breach of contract and she needs to return the fee she was paid?

Right now no one knows whats going on, not only in the public but in either the Anthony's or the defense - I think the only ones that know whats happening is LE - I don't know if Casey is singing in jail or what - maybe Baez, Casey and the prosecutors have met and now Casey is hinting towards things as the prosecutor is hinting at the death penalty

So will the defense team prevent Cindy and George from spinning their wheels and spending the money they want to spend on pursuing the tips that will still come in even after baby girl is found???

What will the Anthony's have left once Casey is behind bars and now that Caylee has been declared dead by her mother? Because they could not have made this statement without Casey's approval.

So clearly they want the death penalty off the table and they are conceding the evidence that has been located so far-Casey better start talking then if she wants to be given credit for the location of Caylee's body-I suspect that TES must be pretty close or that the area they mentioned in between pings must be right on target with where she is.

To the end of my days I will have ringing in my head her Text to Amy H about finally scraping off the dead squirrel from the engine....the text she made from the airport location.
God help her.

First time I heard the location of that text: the airport location. Bombshell!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News was the only local news team to catch a major slip-up by Casey Anthony's defense team on national television.

~snip~

However, Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey's attorney Jose Baez, made an appearance on CNN Wednesday night and was grilled about the case. When he was asked why Casey was captured in several pictures partying while her daughter was missing, he slipped up.

Todd Black paused for a second and became flustered after he said, "This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

I thought we saw it on a CNN clip?

No -- the Orlando Sentinel is taking his comments about "loss" and turning them into "She's Dead".

I'm sure we will have a press conference or fax pretty soon from Baez.

KC spokesman Todd Black's statement or admission is in direct conflict with the A family's new tipline and recent statements by their own spokesman Garrison and their latest media blitz maintaining their daughter's innocence. It's all posturing by PR people, and a family who is constantly reeling and off balance with each new development. KC SHOW LE THE BODY.

Today we will be told that the word "loss" in both instances meant the same thing.

When he said "loss" of Casey -- he meant possibly to prison.

When he said "loss" of Caylee -- he meant "misplaced" or "cannot find"

I just summed up what we will hear from Baez today.

No -- the Orlando Sentinel is taking his comments about "loss" and turning them into "She's Dead".

That would be "Loss of Life" meaning, she is dead

The OS isn't turning them into anything other than what he said. He did say it. T. Black said, "the loss of the life of this little girl" which means Caylee is dead.

There simply is no way to take it out of context or to disguise it. His spin is going to fall on deaf ears because it wasn't a solicited response or misquoted in any way.

Wow... I'm sorry.. it does say "loss of life" -- Wow.

Well, my guess is he defense will be trying to cut a deal - Casey needs to shed the paralegal persona and morph into the prison persona and grieving yet off kilter mentally persona

One cannot loose ones life and stay alive, that's for sure! Unless one is a vampire? I bet in Casey's world they exist too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back