Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And the Anothony's STILL are not accepting it? I can not say that how I would deal with something like this, so I can not ridicule them. It just seems that if they could accept it, then they could start dealing with it, emotionally. I just have to look at it as Caylee being in a better place. She is far from pain and sadness. It is always the ones who are left here that feel the pain. So incredibly sad.

Ok, now why dont they convince their client to tell what happened and where she put that poor babys body so that she may have a proper burial!!!

this statement will be dismissed as a mistake.

there is no way, yet, that the defense can concede death.
They will do so after being presented with evidence at trial, only then to say that she died after being kidnapped.

One other theory is to concede death before the trial, so the defense does not have to spend energies disputing the forensic evidence and can focus on the defense that Caylee was simply kidnapped.
However by doing this, they then have to explain how the dead body was put in the trunk & backyard.
To this, they will say the killers are setting up Casey as the scapegoat and planted the body in both places.

DollyPardonMe started this topic yesterday. It has been bumped to the first page. :blowkiss:

So will the defense team prevent Cindy and George from spinning their wheels and spending the money they want to spend on pursuing the tips that will still come in even after baby girl is found???

What will the Anthony's have left once Casey is behind bars and now that Caylee has been declared dead by her mother? Because they could not have made this statement without Casey's approval.

So clearly they want the death penalty off the table and they are conceding the evidence that has been located so far-Casey better start talking then if she wants to be given credit for the location of Caylee's body-I suspect that TES must be pretty close or that the area they mentioned in between pings must be right on target with where she is.

To the end of my days I will have ringing in my head her Text to Amy H about finally scraping off the dead squirrel from the engine....the text she made from the airport location.

God help her.

They really are their own worst enemy....

Give 'em enough rope.... and we get to watch!

They will just say when he said "loss" -- he mean "lost" -- as in -- cannot find.

Baez is already working on a new press release probably.

Re Todd Black, how unprofessional can one get!!! Does he really expect ANYone to take him seriously?

Ya know, in looking at the Keystone Kops group in the KC Camp:

Kobi, forensics expert (who is changing his view of forensics, per NG--
and I agree--to suit the defense now that he's a paid member)

CA and GA who continue to get on the airwaves and make ridiculous
statements

Jose B, a lawyer I would not trust to handle my parking ticket

And Todd Black, who seems to have learned grammar, composition, and
PR at a 4th grade level.....

If OJ had the "dream team" for his defense, KC has the "nightmare team." But then again, that is poetic justice and precisely what she deserves.

Re Todd Black, how unprofessional can one get!!! Does he really expect ANYone to take him seriously?

Ya know, in looking at the Keystone Kops group in the KC Camp:

Kobi, forensics expert (who is changing his view of forensics, per NG--
and I agree--to suit the defense now that he's a paid member)

CA and GA who continue to get on the airwaves and make ridiculous
statements

Jose Bozo, a lawyer I would not trust to handle my parking ticket

And Todd Black, who seems to have learned grammar, composition, and
PR at a 4th grade level.....

If OJ had the "dream team" for his defense, KC has the "nightmare team." But then again, that is poetic justice and precisely what she deserves.

Amen to that. I firmly believe we reap what we sow...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back