Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pretty bad when your own PR firm tanks your only hope at a defense. LOL Guess that is what happens when you hire someone that can't spell and writes his press releases on something that looks like it should be colored in by a 5 year old before it goes out to the national media! LMAO

ETA: I love people from Tenn. Sorry.

Pretty bad when your own PR firm tanks your only hope at a defense. LOL Guess that is what happens when you hire someone from Tenn. that can't spell and writes his press releases on something that looks like it should be colored in by a 5 year old before it goes out to the national media! LMAO

Great point! :clap:

The spin begins:

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive.

10:52 a.m. A solemn George Anthony denied this morning that his granddaughter Caylee Marie is dead.

Anthony was greeted by reporters as he left his house to tow a giant billboard of his missing granddaughter around Central Florida. Hours earlier while giving an interview on a live national news show, a spokesman for his daughter Casey's legal team said the girl was indeed dead.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Pretty bad when your own PR firm tanks your only hope at a defense. LOL Guess that is what happens when you hire someone from Tenn. that can't spell and writes his press releases on something that looks like it should be colored in by a 5 year old before it goes out to the national media! LMAO

Yeah, you know how those people from Tennessee are. It's like the whole state is the poster child for Special Olympics, ain't it?

Wonder if LE will question him on that statement??

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

To anyone who thinks they aren't backtracking:

Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

It was edited?? You can edit live television?

Would it not be just a hoot if no one showed up fro the press conference!!! That would be priceless!
Just one of my happy thoughts for the day.

Site was just updated with this info. Hmmmmm wonder what this is about.

*snip*
Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced

"Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

=======

Why a new tip line? Is the other one so overloaded with calls that it can no longer handle the volume?

Here we go again LOL

leopard-eye-spin.gif

To anyone who thinks they aren't backtracking:

Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

It was edited?? You can edit live television?
Not that I know of!!!! What a bunch of BS!!

JUST when we think it's going to quiet down a little bit because Casey's back in jail, Baez's team commits another serious faux pas.

This case continues to get weirder every week...

OK Now maybe it is just me, but when L. Garrisson makes the other "spokesperson" look intelligent and wellspoken...well...something is seriously wrong with this picture!

Perhaps the Bar has contacted him and told him in no uncertain terms he can not be lead counsel anymore. Now he will need to put his spin on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back