Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure this has been posted yet or not.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17729306/index.html

What a doofus!!!
Ugh! I hate it when a reporter going after such a person quotes the quote wrong she is going after in the first place!! GRRR! She comes off looking as badly as he does in that case. (He does sound like a doofus for a very good reason, imo.)

He said, "This is a DIFFICULT case...". Then he went on to explain why it was difficult. Not a response to Mike from the night before. Not out of context. His thoughts. His words.

My 8 year old can compose sentences better than this guy!

What a doofus!!!

This guy is worse than Cindy ..............Talk about denial....!

During the interview when he was confronted with the "loss of life" quote he says......."I never said it" - "It was edited" - "I was taken out of context"...........WTH?

Cindy, Baez, George & the entire Anthony camp must really think the public is stupid. Now they're telling us not to believe what we see with our own eyes & what we hear with are own ears.

What a doofus!!!

He may well be a doofus - I agree with that statement, but after listening to the whole thing, the reporter was just as bad! She did not even get the quote right!!!!!!!!!! She kept saying the loss of life a A little girl. What TB said was the loss of life of THIS little girl! If she is going to go after him about what he said' she needs to make sure she KNOWS what he said. this is what irks me most about this particular news station. They are always making mistakes like this! If I were WFTV this is not a segment I would be proud of.

WHO IS TODD BLACK?

Eyewitness News has been doing some digging to try to find out exactly who Todd Black is, but he doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. He works for Press Corps Media. The company claims to have more than 200 employees and an $11 million profit margin, but Press Corps Media doesn't even have a website.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17743007/detail.html

-----------------------

I think he is Baez in disguise.

I've been trying to find out what I can on Press Corp Media and I found this on . I hate to add a little more confusion to the pot but Press Corp Media is actually Press Corp and they do business as AIM productions as well as many other businesses. Maybe these are the people who previously offered the A's $$ for movie rights. They are from Nashville. Check out the link and read all the way down.

http://.com/blog/?p=185

WHO IS TODD BLACK?

Eyewitness News has been doing some digging to try to find out exactly who Todd Black is, but he doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. He works for Press Corps Media. The company claims to have more than 200 employees and an $11 million profit margin, but Press Corps Media doesn't even have a website.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17743007/detail.html

-----------------------

I think he is Baez in disguise.

Ok, found some more stuff. The founder of Press Corp, Inc. in Nashville, TN. is Bruce H. Phillip and he is an entertainment lawyer. He has been practicing since the 60's. He does mostly music but his website does state entertainment lawyer. I remember LP stating he believed someone from Nashville had something to do with the posting of Caseys 2nd bail in return for a movie deal. (His speculation)
Here's Bruce H Phillips website:

http://www.artistshousemusic.org/videos/attorneys+philip+k+lyon+and+bruce+h+phillips+full+interview

AND apparently he ended this press conference with "I have no more questions." LOL!

Don't forget "I work for Casey Marie Anthony and I follow her instructions" Scary! :eek: Wonder what "her instructions" were?

This guy is worse than Cindy ..............Talk about denial....!

During the interview when he was confronted with the "loss of life" quote he says......."I never said it" - "It was edited" - "I was taken out of context"...........WTH?

Cindy, Baez, George & the entire Anthony camp must really think the public is stupid. Now they're telling us not to believe what we see with our own eyes & what we hear with are own ears.

They're like bad magicians at a cheap carnival.

Todd Bunch??

Friday night on Nancy Grace, LP said something like "Todd Bunch or Black or whatever his name is..."
My interest was piqued, but I thought he probably just tripped over his words. Just now I was listening to this weekend's radio broadcast and LP was on it and again he said "Todd Bunch or Todd Black or whatever he's calling himself now..."
(I'm quoting from memory, so it's not verbatim, but that's the gist.)
I've always imagined Todd Black was a fictive name-- maybe there's something to LP's double slip-up? Todd Bunch, anyone?

Todd Bunch??

Friday night on Nancy Grace, LP said something like "Todd Bunch or Black or whatever his name is..."
My interest was piqued, but I thought he probably just tripped over his words. Just now I was listening to this weekend's radio broadcast and LP was on it and again he said "Todd Bunch or Todd Black or whatever he's calling himself now..."
(I'm quoting from memory, so it's not verbatim, but that's the gist.)
I've always imagined Todd Black was a fictive name-- maybe there's something to LP's double slip-up? Todd Bunch, anyone?

I just interpreted it as LP's way of making him out to be a buffoon...It did make me chuckle though.

Morning Nancy! We seem to have similar hours. :)

I just interpreted it as LP's way of making him out to be a buffoon...It did make me chuckle though.

Morning Nancy! We seem to have similar hours. :)

If you go back to Nancy Grace 9-4-08 when Casey got out of jail for the 2nd time you will see that a PR firm was behind posting her bond. They had a buffoon who released a horrendous grammatical nightmare. I think that buffoon was TB. The PR firm was Press Corp Media and they are still making "buffoonistic" comments through the person of Todd Black, Bunch, Bleak, Blah, etc.!

SNIPPED: "I just interpreted it as LP's way of making him out to be a buffoon...

ITA - my thoughts were that LP didn't think enough of him to even bother remembering his name.

Plus, anyone else thought about what this type of comment means for any future defense cries to the judge re: "we can't get a fair trial, etc., because everyone's already tried this case in the media," etc? I can hear it now:

JB: "Judge S, we absolutely cannot get a fair trial here! Caylee is alive and it was the nanny who took her!" (etc,etc,etc)

Prosecutor: "Well, Judge S, it was the defense team's own PR guy who went on national television and said 'This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL, ...,' so it appears that the defense has conceded already that Caylee is deceased..."

ITA - my thoughts were that LP didn't think enough of him to even bother remembering his name.

Plus, anyone else thought about what this type of comment means for any future defense cries to the judge re: "we can't get a fair trial, etc., because everyone's already tried this case in the media," etc? I can hear it now:

JB: "Judge S, we absolutely cannot get a fair trial here! Caylee is alive and it was the nanny who took her!" (etc,etc,etc)

Prosecutor: "Well, Judge S, it was the defense team's own PR guy who went on national television and said 'This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL, ...,' so it appears that the defense has conceded already that Caylee is deceased..."

I can't help but think that after the trial and Casey has been convicted, JB will say his whole defense was taken out of context! :crazy:

My personal fav is when Baez claims that Black is not a member of the defense team. Didn't Baez hire him to be PR for Casey? That makes him a member of the defense team.

My personal fav is when Baez claims that Black is not a member of the defense team. Didn't Baez hire him to be PR for Casey? That makes him a member of the defense team.

ITA. Even though he's not an attorney, if he's doing work for Casey with the approval of her counsel, then her counsel is responsible for his actions just as he would be responsible for a paralegal or secretary in his firm. It doesn't matter whether or not this PR guy is even being paid by JB - if JB approved of his doing work for Casey in any capacity, which he obviously has - JB is accountable. It's about the stupidest thing I've heard JB say yet...and I've heard some doozies already. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back