Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Excuse at 10:50am
"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks.""

and at 12:35
The words used by Mr. Black were referencing the comments of another guest. It was that guest who made the remarks about death, and Mr. Black was merely pointing to that remark by the other guest."

I guess he realized that no one makes jokes regarding the death of a two year old..

Former law enforcement officer was Mike Brooks on the show and if TB would have known his a$$ from a hole in the ground he would have known that Mike Brooks would have NEVER made a joke about Caylee. He has been on the side of Caylee from the beginning. He made the Kool-aid comment about Casey which he has made several times on NG. We all know who the Baez Hole in the Wall gang has been protecting from Day 1.

Oops ... I didn't read this before I posted (so I deleted)... Needless to say though, I agree ... Joseisms is a thread that is definitely needed ... Cindyisms too maybe ... "Misopportunity"

Mistruth-generally known as a "lie."

Mistruth-generally known as a "lie."

Every once in a while such as now listening to Casey defend herself by saying that the truth is that Caylee is with someone else....my heart pings and my mind wants to go into reversal. Soooo what if Casey were telling the truth...wouldn't she then tell Baez and cry out to the police to look for these people, wouldn't she identify them, give accurate info so that police could find them? I want to believe her so much when she says that but then all her lies and actions make that impossible. If she believes her daughter is alive she has no concern for her well being. She has not lifted one finger to help find her. The only time she tried was when she knew her time had come and she wanted to bolt and made up the plea for a secret serch permit.

Even if Caylee were found this woman deserves to be in prison.

One other thing

Every once in a while such as now listening to Casey defend herself by saying that the truth is that Caylee is with someone else....my heart pings and my mind wants to go into reversal. Soooo what if Casey were telling the truth...wouldn't she then tell Baez and cry out to the police to look for these people, wouldn't she identify them, give accurate info so that police could find them? I want to believe her so much when she says that but then all her lies and actions make that impossible. If she believes her daughter is alive she has no concern for her well being. She has not lifted one finger to help find her. The only time she tried was when she knew her time had come and she wanted to bolt and made up the plea for a secret serch permit.

Even if Caylee were found this woman deserves to be in prison.

One other thing

I so agree with you. So many times, I have TRIED to let my mind wander to that place where Casey is telling the truth. But I keep hitting road blocks. Where is her compassion, love and protection for her daughter? When I first saw this on the news back in July, I could not believe that she was not on TV pleading and crying for the "kidnappers" to return her baby. Unreal. This whole situation is just unreal and so sad.

Heh - WESH just used this exact soundbite for their 4:30 PM newscast.

They didn't call him on Disjustice, though.
I likie how he's using an attorney which is death penalty qualified. Shouldn't it be WHO is death penalty qualified? I wasn't aware that an attorney is a THING, not a person. Also he claims this is a member of his firm - he only has ONE attorney who is in his firm and I seriously doubt he is death-penalty-qualified.

I am going to agree to disagree with you on this one-the man is a professional spokes person...ostensibly. Even reading your context, Defense and Public speaking 101 would indicate that he could have phrased himself MANY other ways if he was talking about what he considered to be joking about a serious situation. He genuinely, with no artifice, made a statement regarding the loss of life of this little girl, as well as the losses to come.

JMO.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

misconstrued. he was saying that no one is going to be searching for caylee anymore -because casey has been stamped as a murderer since July 16th. true or false, he was not saying he believes caylee is dead.

I agree with you...he was not saying that Caylee was dead.

Loss of life of THIS little girl Hmmmmmmmm sounds like DEAD to me JMO, didn't know you could loose your life and still be alive

RIP dear Caylee, you are missed baby girl

Poppy

I think it's obvious that Mr. Black's opinion is that Caylee is deceased. Whether or not he ever discussed it is irrelevant, he spoke without thinking with his conscious mind and instead spoke with his unconscious *LOL* (subconscious) mind. IMO

TB releases another (unintentionally) hilarious press release today, adding fuel to the fire.

He accuses "CNN released a complete fraud and stooped to the lowest low"

If you want a laugh, here ya go!
http://peopleintenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/429494281.pdf

I can't believe Baez hasn't fired him yet!

OMG! This guy is a joke! A manly man would drink Tequila with a worm in it and offer that to the media. What the He!! is Palmetto Bug Juice? Seriously, they need to take this man's FAX machine away from him and give him some Legos to play with. :crazy:

Do you salt the rim of the glass with a Palmetto Margarita?

I think poor old TB already had half the blender when he wrote this one...

I saw the interview live along with countless others and its probably been replayed over and over on You Tube til its worn out...too late, he said it and it wasn't edited, it was live.

TB would have more credibility if he had issued the one statement and let it lay...

OMG. WTH?????

TB is mad. COMPLETELY MAD.

Is he JOKING with that palmetto bug juice thing? I mean, WTF!?!

TB releases another (unintentionally) hilarious press release today, adding fuel to the fire.

He accuses "CNN released a complete fraud and stooped to the lowest low"

If you want a laugh, here ya go!
http://peopleintenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/429494281.pdf

I can't believe Baez hasn't fired him yet!

Thank you for linking! I love that his latest press release is essentially a passive aggressive thank you note to unnamed media outlets??

Who is this ridiculous man?! I've always been so confused by Todd Black and his role in this ordeal. I cannot fathom why anyone would EVER allow this man to speak on their behalf. I would pay him to NOT speak publicly on my behalf.

I truly believe Todd Black is somehow enmeshed with Casey in a weird and twisted way. I feel like Baez has been somehow forced to allow Black to act as his firm's spokesperson-- Baez has made his share of blunders, but I really can't believe he willingly allows this man to represent him and his client, let alone pays him. I wish LP would find "Todd Black"!

Thank you for linking! I love that his latest press release is essentially a passive aggressive thank you note to unnamed media outlets??

Who is this ridiculous man?! I've always been so confused by Todd Black and his role in this ordeal. I cannot fathom why anyone would EVER allow this man to speak on their behalf. I would pay him to NOT speak publicly on my behalf.

I truly believe Todd Black is somehow enmeshed with Casey in a weird and twisted way. I feel like Baez has been somehow forced to allow Black to act as his firm's spokesperson-- Baez has made his share of blunders, but I really can't believe he willingly allows this man to represent him and his client, let alone pays him. I wish LP would find "Todd Black"!

hahahahahahahahahaha
I think MOST sane people would not want him speaking publicly on their behalf.

WFTV looked into him a little bit after this latest episode. He has apparently NEVER been caught on camera and only speaks over the phone. He apparently doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. Press Corp Media claims to have 200 employees and profits of $11 Mill, but does not even have a website. He does have an Orlando phone #now, but I think it may be a VOIP number that Baez got for him.

Yesterday, CF News 13 did a short phoner with him, and when they started questioning him - he HUNG UP on them! Real professional.

Baez has GOT to be PO'd that Orlando stations continue to mention this episode in their newscasts, despite his "press conference" in the grass.

:laugh:
hahahahahahahahahaha
I think MOST sane people would not want him speaking publicly on their behalf.

WFTV looked into him a little bit after this latest episode. He has apparently NEVER been caught on camera and only speaks over the phone. He apparently doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. Press Corp Media claims to have 200 employees and profits of $11 Mill, but does not even have a website. He does have an Orlando phone #now, but I think it may be a VOIP number that Baez got for him.

Yesterday, CF News 13 did a short phoner with him, and when they started questioning him - he HUNG UP on them! Real professional.

Baez has GOT to be PO'd that Orlando stations continue to mention this episode in their newscasts, despite his "press conference" in the grass.

Thank you for that reminder of the "splendor."....which we witessed.

Local news this morning is reporting that Baez and his team is exhibiting erratic behavior. "Erratic behavior" is a quote. It is not on the website yet.:blowkiss:

:laugh:

Thank you for that reminder of the "splendor."....which we witessed.

Local news this morning is reporting that Baez and his team is exhibiting erratic behavior. "Erratic behavior" is a quote. It is not on the website yet.:blowkiss:

Which station? I haven't had the TV on yet this morning. Gotta be WFTV?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg
Back