Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the news stations earlier today - I don't remember which one - said that right now the Nov 17 trial date was still in effect. But that it could easily change, and they would be surprised if it didn't.

Might be seeing who is going to blink first, prosecution or defense. If I was the defense they MUST petition for a delay to get their act together and I am confident that the prosecution is expecting that and, letting them sweat.

A game of bluff. Are you ready JB?

They're done for.

The only thing the defense team has going for them now is to hunt loopholes or grounds for mistrial. This will put the prosecution on their toes but I have a feeling they'll do just fine. ;)

Actually his stupidity may have just bought her an appeal!

Baez did the same thing and I asked here if I heard wrong - he stated that Casey was not responsible for the death of Caylee - and when I heard it I came here to see if maybe I heard out of context and if now the Anthony's think Caylee is deceased? No one responded to my question

Do you have a link, trac? I'll almost give anything to hear Baez say this.

Do you have a link? I didnt hear JB say that...but would love to...

This is what I wrote - I think it was the presser that Baez had Casey there for, I'm not sure - but here it is - bolded was my first question - that Baez said that she would probably be indicted for the death of Caylee - it was a matter of fact statement - to me he was saying that the child is dead and Casey will be charged with her murder - but the Anthony's always have said Caylee was alive - so why would Baez says Caylee was dead:

[<<<Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.>>>

Is this a slip of the tongue or is he conceeding that Caylee is in fact dead??? Because none of the Anthony's nor has Baez ever said that Caylee is dead
You heard it! Charge is capital murder.

Yes I heard that, yeah - but my question still stands and no one has answered it - Cindy has always said they are searching for a live Caylee, Casey has always said they are looking for a live Caylee, Baez has always said they are looking for a live Caylee - so now Baez is saying that Caylee is dead - what changed? The Anthony's have NEVER said or admitted that Caylee is dead - this is significant no matter what

BUT Casey will still say that either Zenaida, Samantha or the mob (her latest story about the scary people that have Caylee and will do her harm) killed her child - it won't get her anywhere, she will end up in prison - but still thats her story and she's sticking to it as far as I can see

I seen on myfox that The arrainment is expected in ABOUT 30 days which would be close to the 17th of November???

I LOVE IT! She is being charged with obstructructions so his statement that only the CNN reporters thinks she is not cooperating is .

This is exactly why the State Of Florida does not allow inexperienced attorneys to handle capital cases.
How is this the attorney's fault? Only because he hired a PR person that let his anger overload his mouth on national television and essentially give his only hope for a defense away? Hardly seems like the inexperienced Baez is to blame. :crazy:

Yes, but that's why I attached the video. How can you take it out of context. I think several towns have lost their idiots and theyre all working for Baez!

:clap::clap:Heysterical LAUGHTER on that one!:clap::clap:

I listened to the interview, and it seems to be catching. First the Anthony family in its entirety and now the entire staff of the defense...

She needs to hire that guy who was Saddam's spokesman!!! Baghdad Bob wouldn't have mis-spoken like that!!

baghdad_bob.jpg

:woohoo: :clap::clap: :floorlaugh:

Might be seeing who is going to blink first, prosecution or defense. If I was the defense they MUST petition for a delay to get their act together and I am confident that the prosecution is expecting that and, letting them sweat.

A game of bluff. Are you ready JB?

One of the news stations earlier today - I don't remember which one - said that right now the Nov 17 trial date was still in effect. But that it could easily change, and they would be surprised if it didn't.

I think I recall that since they have an indictment they could drop those charges for the Nov 17th. Isn't it correct they can't try her on the previous charges and the new ones? Don't they coincide?

Sundance: Not to turn this into one of those silly, after you, no, after you, no after you scenes from a Marx Brothers movie but I have to say: No, no, no, I did not think you said anything wrong - honest I didn't. The OJ case was such a train wreck in evidence collecting etc. that it really did cause lots of changes. I tend to 'go on and on' about that because my husband used to use it as an example of how NOT to handle a case when he was teaching and his lectures sort of seeped into my brain by osmosis and when I hear OJ I immediately start sprouting part of his lesson plan :)

I will also apologise, most profusely if I gave you the impression that I took offense at what you said.

I LOVE IT! She is being charged with obstructructions so his statement that only the CNN reporters thinks she is not cooperating is .

Yeah, I almost fell out when he said that it was ONLY the interviewer who thought that. Uh, maybe they don't read or hear or see, otherwise, they would KNOW that the entire population who is acquainted with this case feels exactly the same. She has done nothing but lie lie lie...They are unreal.:mad::bang:

This is what I wrote - I think it was the presser that Baez had Casey there for, I'm not sure - but here it is - bolded was my first question - that Baez said that she would probably be indicted for the death of Caylee - it was a matter of fact statement - to me he was saying that the child is dead and Casey will be charged with her murder - but the Anthony's always have said Caylee was alive - so why would Baez says Caylee was dead:

[<<<Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.>>>

Is this a slip of the tongue or is he conceeding that Caylee is in fact dead??? Because none of the Anthony's nor has Baez ever said that Caylee is dead
You heard it! Charge is capital murder.

Yes I heard that, yeah - but my question still stands and no one has answered it - Cindy has always said they are searching for a live Caylee, Casey has always said they are looking for a live Caylee, Baez has always said they are looking for a live Caylee - so now Baez is saying that Caylee is dead - what changed? The Anthony's have NEVER said or admitted that Caylee is dead - this is significant no matter what

BUT Casey will still say that either Zenaida, Samantha or the mob (her latest story about the scary people that have Caylee and will do her harm) killed her child - it won't get her anywhere, she will end up in prison - but still thats her story and she's sticking to it as far as I can see
Wow! I don't think he realized what he said! (And I missed your post about this earlier...Sorry!! Glad you brought it up again!!)

BOMBSHELL! Baez confirms (along with Todd B.) that Caylee is dead!

This just keeps getting better and better! Their use of the words, "supposed, alleged, unconfirmed, unsubstantiated, or questionable" is lacking, isn't it?! Perhaps they should brush up on those.

The fact that a spokesperson for HER attorney said that is not a funny or great thing, It could very well leave the door open for an appeal.

How would that "leave the door open for an appeal"?

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

:) Good catch. I listened yesterday & did not catch it. With friends like him.......

KC should of fired her attorney a long time ago she should of went with the plea deal to save her own a##! Also I can't believe CA she needs to get some sleep, go on a vacation and breathe! Does Anyone no when she will be able to have visitors in JAIL?

She can start having visitors Thursday they said. I don't if it is tomorrow or next Thursday. So far no one has signed up to vist her. Boo Hoo.

I think I recall that since they have an indictment they could drop those charges for the Nov 17th. Isn't it correct they can't try her on the previous charges and the new ones? Don't they coincide?

You could be right, one of the media sites should have a legal timeline on it.

And the Nov 17 trial could be for the economic charges, I am not sure without looking. And I gotta eat before Nancy comes on. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back