Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A WSPA reporter, Brianna Francis, has joined a FB group that I belong to. Someone asked her about the picture TK wanted to give to his mother, and she said that it was a picture of a horse that he and mom once shared, that was special to him.

Er... that was definitely not what I was expecting.

Hmmn. So many questions I'd like to ask her .. Picture as in photograph or as in painting? Was there a hidden message in the picture? (maybe even literally in the frame or underneath the paint if it was a painting) What was the horse doing? Where and when was the picture taken? I'm thinking of Hindley and Brady who took photos of themselves at spots where victims were buried.

What became of the horse? That's what I want to know.

She also very kindly just cleared up another issue for me. It has been reported that the bed with chains on it was at both of his properties. She confirmed it was at the Woodruff property, not the Winding property.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What became of the horse? That's what I want to know.

She also very kindly just cleared up another issue for me. It has been reported that the bed with chains on it was at both of his properties. She confirmed it was at the Woodruff property, not the Winding property.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RT's parents owned a farm and she talked about sending TK out to their farm where he would sit in a chair and hold the cat. I wonder if the horse was on that farm? Can you ask her to find out where that farm is located? I think they need to look for victims on the farmland. If TK used to take the horse and ride on trails he would know a lot of backwoods hiding places.

I've asked her, I will let you know what she has to say :)

I just came across this interesting article.
Remember how the Sheriff told 48 hours that there was no reason to suspect TK in Superbike, even though he was on the customer list?
This article quotes an investigator that says he did try to interview him. Weird.

http://wspa.com/2016/11/11/lead-investigator-over-superbike-case-talks-kohlhepp-arrest/

ETA - Brianna was the one interviewing him, I've asked her if she was told why the attempts to interview were unsuccessful.
(she's going to end up blocking me, lol)

Edited again - She replied that he just said they were unsuccessful, and that she's assuming he didn't return calls or referred the Lt. to his lawyer or something.

I've asked her, I will let you know what she has to say :)

I just came across this interesting article.
Remember how the Sheriff told 48 hours that there was no reason to suspect TK in Superbike, even though he was on the customer list?
This article quotes an investigator that says he did try to interview him. Weird.

http://wspa.com/2016/11/11/lead-investigator-over-superbike-case-talks-kohlhepp-arrest/

ETA - Brianna was the one interviewing him, I've asked her if she was told why the attempts to interview were unsuccessful.
(she's going to end up blocking me, lol)

Edited again - She replied that he just said they were unsuccessful, and that she's assuming he didn't return calls or referred the Lt. to his lawyer or something.

'SMDH'.... This is reminiscent of the ball being dropped by investigators in the murder case of Samantha Koenig <AK>.. They had security camera footage of the vehicle used in the abduction; a white truck driven by an unknown male; serial killer Israel Keyes.. After the abduction IK replaced the ladder racks that he had creatively taken off to do the crime. All white trucks of that model registered in Anchorage were personally checked out by police by making visits to the owner's residences. IK wasn't at home on two occasions when LE visited, but the truck was there. It was inspected, but ruled out by the LE officers since it now had the ladder racks attached... "SMDH"..

FYI; IK went on a Bahama cruise while Samantha Koenig, deceased was left in a shed behind his house in the subfreezing weather...

"Never ever, ever underestimate a psychopath"!
_______

FBI Releases Details Of Samantha Koenig's Abduction & Murder

They walked across Tudor Road into the parking lot between the IHOP restaurant and Dairy Queen, where Keyes' white truck was parked. Keyes had previously prepared the truck for the abduction by taking the mounted tool boxes off the bed of the truck, as well as removing the license plates. Keyes then bound Samantha in the truck and drove away.

<snipped from; http://www.khq.com/story/20262494/fbi-releases-details-of-samantha-koenigs-abduction-murder & BBM for focus>

Self delete - pending more info.

[h=1]Wife of One of the Victims of Suspected Serial Killer Says She Can Finally Heal[/h]
The wife of Scott Ponder, who authorities say is a victim of suspected South Carolina serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, tells PEOPLE that she had &#8220;made peace&#8221; with not knowing who killed her husband in 2003.
All that changed, however, when Melissa Brackman received a phone call on Nov. 5 from a South Carolina detective who had worked on her husband&#8217;s murder 13 years earlier.
&#8220;[He] just said, &#8216;We got him,&#8217; and I froze,&#8221; Brackman tells PEOPLE in this week&#8217;s issue. She is still in disbelief: &#8220;I [didn&#8217;t] know how to feel.&#8221;
http://people.com/crime/todd-kohlhepps-victim-scott-ponder-wife-melissa-brackman/

Why is he being represented by a public defender whiile supposedly having a lucrative business plus land?

I read that he wanted to represent himself. Typical.

IF he were assigned a public defender, yet has apparent assets, that could possibly indicate that the assets may not be entirely legitimate, right?

Would representing oneself allow you special privileges such as internet? I have no idea how that works or what prisoners are allowed in general. Just kinda wondering if he could still be lurking here.

The families of the people he murdered at Superbike have filed a civil claim against him, so maybe they figure his is going to be indigent soon?

Why is he being represented by a public defender whiile supposedly having a lucrative business plus land?

Does any one know how reputable Pat Brown is as a profiler? She posted a few blogs about the super bike murders after the sheriff said that she hadn't had access to the case when she had in fact spent a week reviewing it. She has now posted this blog stating that the so called facts that TK has put forward, therefor proving his guilt are incorrect:

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/is-todd-kohlhepp-really-superbike-killer.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does any one know how reputable Pat Brown is as a profiler? She posted a few blogs about the super bike murders after the sheriff said that she hadn't had access to the case when she had in fact spent a week reviewing it. She has now posted this blog stating that the so called facts that TK has put forward, therefor proving his guilt are incorrect:

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/is-todd-kohlhepp-really-superbike-killer.html

Interesting comment on her blog from a Super Bike family member.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Tricia used to have her as a guest on websleuths radio (the blog talk radio era) from time to time. I always liked hearing PBs take on people. She offers an interesting perspective IMO. I'm a fan.

Interesting comment on her blog from a Super Bike family member.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I missed the comment, very interesting indeed. I hope they didn't connect him because his name was on the super bike list and ask him about it. They made it sound like he confessed without prompts but maybe they went to him and he is so twisted he somehow thought that would give him leverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members