Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yYdl7cBjK8eGNLcnoxemdIOWM/view

p 72- Am I understanding that his phone was working for everyone but the redacted name (no doubt mama) and that was because she had ATT block the prison number? Wow. I wonder what happened to prompt the (at least) 3 week block!

p94- He does a whole lot of shifting the blame on his life success or failure to them
- "If I remain in prison for the whole time, I risk becoming institutionalized and never become anything"
- ""I will be 30...not know what to do... will probably be dead and I will be a failure"
- "I cannot drive"
- "I have never had a real job on the streets"
- "I will be lost in a world that I do not understand"
- "Just give me one chance... just one... I know I will not make you sorry for giving it" (we all see how that turned out!)

All of those things are in direct relation to the crime HE committed. But, somehow, he thinks "they" are the ones who were making him a failure.

(There is honestly not that much in here, yet. I dont feel like anything has given me much more insight than I already knew. His records from younger were a different story!)

Woah. Sad. But maybe for the best that she wasn't there to see and perhaps justify him throughout any future trial. RIP.

Woooooow. I almost posted last night that it seemed this thread was dead. Wooooooow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. Welp. I guess he has no real reason for trying to get out early since Mama Kohlhepp is gone. She couldn't have handled the details that were to come. It's better for her and the victim that she doesn't have to try to defend what he did Any longer.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Coroner: Mother of accused serial killer Todd Kohlhepp found dead in Upstate home

After an investigation by the coroner's office and the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office, it was concluded that the death was not suspicious and no foul play is suspected, the release said.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35...ller-todd-kohlhepp-found-dead-in-upstate-home

I think you could see the decline in her health since the arrest.

My thoughts are kinda racing on the psychology of this. Is he hearing her voice? "You killed your mama too Todd" Will he crumble, or has he secretly got a smirk of satisfaction on his face....

I think you could see the decline in her health since the arrest.

My thoughts are kinda racing on the psychology of this. Is he hearing her voice? "You killed your mama too Todd" Will he crumble, or has he secretly got a smirk of satisfaction on his face....
When I heard of her passing I couldn't help but think what it would be like to be a bird on a wire. I think he is probably losing his mind now that his biggest cheerleader is gone from this earth.

It will be interesting in the weeks to come to see if he has any behavior changes. Under even less agrivating situations it would be taxing on a soul to lose your rock, your support person. In his situation it must be compounded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

When I heard of her passing I couldn't help but think what it would be like to be a bird on a wire. I think he is probably losing his mind now that his biggest cheerleader is gone from this earth.

It will be interesting in the weeks to come to see if he has any behavior changes. Under even less agrivating situations it would be taxing on a soul to lose your rock, your support person. In his situation it must be compounded.

I lost mine last year, my DH. Believe me it's something you can't prepare for or predict how you will feel/act. I have zero sympathy for that monster though and hope he is suffering :)

I lost mine last year, my DH. Believe me it's something you can't prepare for or predict how you will feel/act. I have zero sympathy for that monster though and hope he is suffering :)
I'm sorry for your loss. You are correct, it's nothing one could ever prepare for or predict the actions of those left behind.

I too have zero sympathy for TK, I was treading lightly with my feelings. I'm sure if I said what I'm really thinking I would be granted a time out for my harshness.

On a side note, it is good he is locked up. With his enabler gone, if he were free, I feel as of he would have committed yet another atrocious act to end another life (s)

p1- I didn't know what "Stuff for Men" magazine was. I am linking an amazon listing- I hope it is ok. It is basically a magazine scantily clad women for men.
https://www.amazon.com/STUFF-Magazi...610532&sr=1-3&keywords=stuff+for+men+magazine

p3- he is upset these magazines have been confiscated (due to an article about homebrewing alcohol). He says "You have my file, I think I deserve more credit than this".... wait---- your file that says you're in jail for 14 years because you kidnapped and raped your young neighbor at knife point should get you credit? Yet again, he's so perfect and is just being done wrong. I think the fact that his letters are slanted to the right, but almost all of them have a sharp curve to the right is interesting. I don't know anything about handwriting analysis, but I am betting it is not common and means something big! LOL!!!

p12- (May 2001) in reference to his missing Maxim magazine, he says "Please do whatever reviewing that seems to be so important and forward my Maxim. I would appreciate it if this did not present a problem in the future....." He's getting awfully bold with them, being that he is only a few months from release! Most inmates at this point would be careful not to rock any boats, I would guess.

p19 refers to a case True vs. Department of Corrections that he was thinking would immediately release him. I cannot find the case, but I am curious what it dealt with. If anyone can find it, I would love it!

p35- He needs something done about only having 1 usable pair of socks, yet he rationalizes and is ok with kidnapping, raping, killing, and chaining up human beings in boxes. I know this is common, especially in people diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, but it is always unreal to me. The expectations of how they should be treated versus the way they treat other people.

p48- they redact everything but leave Mama Kohlhepps name

re: pg 19- I found this regarding True... maybe this is it?

http://media.ca8.uscourts.gov/opndir/10/07/091788P.pdf

After having a few hours to sit on the news of Mama's passing... I have to say... I am a bit shocked at how unmoved I am by the news.

I just keep thinking that there will be no Reggie on the stand to make excuses for her boy, and wax poetic about the wrongs done to him.
And that his one cheerleader, his one support is now gone.

I'm feeling a bit of a jerk for my overall lack of compassion for this.

After having a few hours to sit on the news of Mama's passing... I have to say... I am a bit shocked at how unmoved I am by the news.

I just keep thinking that there will be no Reggie on the stand to make excuses for her boy, and wax poetic about the wrongs done to him.
And that his one cheerleader, his one support is now gone.

I'm feeling a bit of a jerk for my overall lack of compassion for this.

Yes, I keep leaning towards him throwing a massive tantrum about not being able to attend the services.

We all carry our own baggage. I don't begin to know hers but can only imagine it was a heavy burden. What is that saying? We all carry our own prisons with us.

And now she has escaped hers through death. I can find compassion and wish her good journey as she moves on.

I was a bit shocked to hear the news of her death. Losing a mother is very hard. It is going on 10 years since I lost mine. I have a lot of compassion and sympathy for those that lose a parent because I know how hard it is. With that being said, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Todd. He took loved ones away from families and parents from children. He has no right to feel like he should be allowed to go to her funeral when he killed and buried victims on his own property and those family members never had the option to say goodbye to their loved one in an open casket.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think his mother died of a broken heart. She had justified and championed for him for years and as more and more of his horrific actions were revealed she could not take it.

I don't think he cares.... he is probably blaming her for dying and ruining his case because he lost his only character witness. It's all about HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?